Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brisbane, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Brisbane Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Fondly known as the city of Starts, Brisbane is a beautiful gem on the slopes of the San Bruno Mountain, overlooking the Bay Area in California. It offers a relaxed environment for those who want to settle and many attractions for tourists. Finding convenient public transport remains a challenge in many parts of the region and a private car is the best way to get around. A-1 Auto Transport offers safe and reliable solutions for shipping cars to or from Brisbane.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Jose to Brisbane||$41||41 miles||1-2 days|
|Mesa to Brisbane||$574||766 miles||3-5 days|
|Brisbane to Colorado Springs||$793||1322 miles||4-6 days|
|Milwaukee to Brisbane||$1087||2175 miles||6-8 days|
|Brisbane to Raleigh||$1135||2838 miles||7-9 days|
|Nashville to Brisbane||$1150||2300 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Brisbane||$1163||2908 miles||7-9 days|
|Brisbane to Columbus||$1213||2427 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Brisbane
All the 20 square miles of the city are within our reach. Our transport networks extend to cover all the counties in California. We are present in all the states, including Alaska and Hawaii. We also cover international destinations.
Transport services offered in Brisbane
Enclosed shipping is the most commonly used standard for exotic and high-end vehicles. It uses a fully covered truck to shield the cars from inclement weather and road debris. It has some other benefits like offering discrete transportation. Your car will also get protection from possible parts theft. Anyone looking for a budget transport option should consider open-air shipping. It works better or standard vehicles, which have no problems being exposed to the elements. We have a large fleet of multi-car trailers running across different interstate roads. A-1 Auto Transport lets you choose your most convenient delivery option when shipping cars to or from Brisbane.
- Terminal shipping: If you have enough time on your hands, you can choose to drop-off or pick up the vehicle at an appointed transportation depot.
- Door-to-door shipping: We will collect the vehicle and deliver it to your home or any other convenient place, on payment of a fee.
A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable international shipping solutions by boat or plane.
- It is very expensive to send you car by plane as the costs can exceed its value. We can only recommend the option for high-end vehicles and prototypes that need to beat an important deadline.
- Containerized transport offers similar benefits to what you get from enclosed shipping. Your vehicle gets extra protection from the surrounding environment. It also allows you to include personal belongings in the cargo at no extra charge.
- Unlike container shipping, the roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) option is cheaper because we need little handling equipment for the vehicles. Our team will load and unload the car by driving them on top of the ship’s ramp. The boat has wide, open decks used to park and secure hundreds of automobiles.
Cars that we ship
We have the best transport solutions for all types of vehicles such as station wagons, sedans, SUVs, trucks, buses, RVs, motorcycles, earthmovers, boats, and snowmobiles. Find other details on the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Remove personal items and valuables from the vehicle. Federal regulations restrict interstate car shippers from carrying vehicles loaded with personal belonging. The damage caused by the items is not covered by the insurance policy. Do not leave an empty gas tank since the transporter will need to start and drive the vehicle when loading and unloading. Avoid keeping it at more than a quarter-full to regulate your car’s weight. You need to let us know in advance if you want to transport an inoperable vehicle. Keeping the car in good, driving shape helps to reign in on the cost to ship. Some important steps that you should take include:
- Topping off the fluid levels.
- Keeping the battery on a full charge.
- Using well-inflated tires on the vehicle.
- Fixing the fluid leaks and mechanical problems.
Check to confirm if the transporter has the right address and contact details. Choose from transport companies with enough experience in shipping cars to or from Brisbane. Such companies can prove their presence across the state. Ask your friends or relations for recommendations.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are among the few transport companies with soaring ratings and a countrywide presence. Our experience in the industry runs for more than 20 years. Some of the reasons that make us your best choice when planning to transport your vehicle include:
- A qualified and dedicated team of professionals, giving the best care to your car.
- A-1 Auto Transport is among reliable companies that do not ask for an upfront deposit.
- We work with customers from different backgrounds to meet all their shipping needs. Click here to read on what some of them found out about the service.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.