Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chino, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-518-8708
Safe & Reliable Chino Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to your ultimate guide to shipping a car in Chino and San Bernardino County! If you’ve never shipped a vehicle before, or just need some tips to save money, we’ve got the answers! With so many companies and transport options available, we decided to create a local resource to help customers that need a vehicle shipped to or from the area. On this page, you’ll find some tips for researching, pricing and working with car shipping companies, as well as a directory of local transporters that ship to and from Chino, California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chino to Sacramento||$416||416 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chino to Tuscon||$451||451 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chino to Kansas City||$952||1588 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Washington D.C. to Chino||$1054||2636 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Chino||$1106||2767 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New Orleans to Chino||$1116||1860 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Chino Auto Transport Services
- Research – It can be difficult to research auto carriers because of the lack of information available, and the fact that most of it is in the form of self-reported claims and reviews by satisfied customers. So where do you go to find accurate and up-to-date information about car shipping companies? The best place to look is the Company Snapshot resource provided on the website for the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The FMCSA is the federal body that oversees the industry and documents any changes in status, safety records, accident information, whether they have an active license and if they are a carrier, broker or both. We recommend that customers look up information about a carrier with the USDOT or Motor Carrier license number (MC#) and then follow up with questions of your own.
- Cost Estimates – Almost every company out there should offer you a free cost estimate that requires no obligation on your part. It’s not uncommon once everything is booked and official–with a contract signed–for a deposit to be requested, but price quotes should always be free. This is a very good system for customers since it allows them to contact several companies and choose from the best service and pricing options made available to them. The only limit on how much research and price comparing you can do is how much time you want to spend on it and how many companies you wish to contact. Be cautious of companies that offer 10 or more price estimates at one time, however. While they look good on first glance, these websites are just selling your information to 10 different carriers and letting them fight it out for your business–your phone will not stop ringing.
- Inspection – Before the driver loads your vehicle onto the transport carrier, they will do a thorough inspection, noting its condition and any damages. This information will be included in the bill of lading, which is a document used in the cargo transport industry to keep track of shipments. The importance of this document cannot be understated! If your vehicle is damaged during shipping, the bill of lading acts as your receipt and proof of condition prior to shipping. If you feel any part of the contract was not upheld by the company moving your car, the bill of lading acts as your proof. Make sure that you carefully inspect the details on the bill of lading for accuracy. We recommend that customers with preexisting damages on their vehicle take photos to document the condition before shipping.
Curious about what other business and services are available locally? Visit the official website for the City of Chino to learn more!
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Chino, CA Auto Transport Directory
Brunette’s Auto Transport
Brunette’s Auto Transport, based out of Mira Loma, specializes in moving cars in California, Nevada and Arizona. They opened their doors in 1999 and are a good option for dealerships in the region and customers who buy cars online or at auction.
11282 58th St, Mira Loma, CA 91752
Tri State Auto Transport LLC
With over 28 years of experience, Tri State Auto Transport is a seasoned company that offers a wide selection of services. They ship cars throughout the Southwest and have local pickup and delivery available in Chino.
11025 Tamarind Ave, Bloomington, CA 92316
VIP Auto Shipping
A nationwide auto shipper out of Santa Fe Springs, VIP Auto Shipping is known for their quick delivery times. They have open and enclosed carriers available and also provide door-to-door auto transport to and from Chino.
14111 Freeway Dr #107, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Chino includes ZIP codes:
91708, 91709, 91710.