Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Grass Valley, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Grass Valley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The gold rush that happened in California back in the nineteenth century gifted Nevada County with one of the most remarkable cities. Grass Valley sprang up as a result of the phenomenal craze for the precious metal and continues to reap the benefits courtesy of a thriving tourism industry. When it gets to shipping cars to or from Grass Valley, A-1 Auto Transport offers the most reliability.
Areas covered in Grass Valley
We have convenient solutions for all kinds of shipping to any part of the city and back. We have the most extensive domestic and international networks.
Transport services offered in Grass Valley
- The enclosed trucks in our fleet use an air compressed suspension system to keep the vehicles on board from bumping and shifting while in transit. We have hydraulic lift gates that help us to handle low undercarriage cars. You will have better peace of mind throughout knowing that your vehicle has the best protection from the
- The door-to-door shipping option adds convenience to your move by allowing running every detail of the move starting from remote collection points to delivery at your residence.
- A-1 Auto Transport runs a network vehicle storage and transportation depots across the major towns and cities in the U.S. It is cheaper to drop off or pick up the car from one of these points than having it delivered to your residence.
- You need help moving multiple vehicles. As long as you have standard cars, you can book them off on our open trailers to get the most efficient shipping solution. We have a large fleet these trucks traveling through different parts of the state.
- RoRo describes a simple process where running cars drive on or off the shipping vessel when loading and unloading. You can get drastically dropped rates because they can handle hundreds of automobiles in one trip.
- Containerized shipping is the safest transport option for high-end vehicles and rare classics. It also covers more international regions. You can choose to save money on a shared container or get more room for your personal and household goods using a dedicated one.
Cars we ship
We have intricate knowledge of what is needed when shipping cars to or from Grass Valley. Few companies can match the variety that we offer, which includes:
- Motorcycle shipping
- Boat transport
- Truck shipping
- Electric car auto transport
- RV and motorhome shipping
- Freight shipping, and more
Preparing your car for the shipping process
- Wash the vehicle. Exports or imports usually go through a quarantine inspection by the USDA. You don’t want to risk your vehicle getting rejected for having traces of mud, plants, seeds, or animal residue.
- A clean vehicle also makes it easy to check for cosmetic damage when shipping domestically. Prepare a record of every chip, dent, discoloration, and scratch on the vehicle. This record should go on the Bill of Lading at the pick-up point.
- Most transport companies will not allow you to carry personal belongings inside the vehicle while in transit. They may fall victim to damage or possible theft, which the insurance policy does not cover. You may only leave the jack, spare tire, and permanent accessories.
- Run down the gas t about 1/4 of the tank. Levels above that may only add unnecessary weight or increase the safety risks. We need the fuel to drive the vehicle when loading or unloading. Run other maintenance checks on the fluid levels, tire pressure, and the battery charge.
- Remove all the loose items on the exterior or use a protective cover to shield them from possible damage. Fold in the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna. Aftermarket accessories like roof racks, spoilers, ground effects, and fog lights should not travel as part of the vehicle.
- Try to make it easy for the driver to handle your vehicle by listing all the mechanical problems, special operating instructions, and disabling the alarm
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport offers many benefits, most of which come from our years of experience and extensive networks.
- We use some of the best technology needed to handle your vehicle when shipping cars to or from Grass Valley.
- We can free up your time by managing all the processes involved, from insurance, collection, and delivery.
- We can guarantee timely delivery and the most competitive quotes with no sneaked-up charges.
Get free shipping quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.