Safe And Reliable Lafayette Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Named after Gilbert du Motier de La Fayette, a French nobleman who became a hero in the American Revolutionary War, the city of Lafayette is located in Contra Costa County, California. It is nowadays known for its high quality of life, picturesque rolling hills, wealthy residents, low crime rate, and good schools. If you are looking for services such as shipping cars to or from Lafayette, get in touch with us. A-1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States. We are capable of shipping cars and many other items to all the 50 States in America and even overseas. Our service delivery is unrivaled in the area and it is no surprise that 97% of our customers recommend us to their families and friends. Ship with us today and enjoy our quality services, fast deliveries, and affordable rates.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Lafayette to Los Angeles||$367||367 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Lafayette to Las Vegas||$414||553 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Portland to Lafayette||$466||622 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Lafayette||$1030||1717 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Lafayette to New Orleans||$1129||2259 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Lafayette||$1160||2900 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Detroit to Lafayette||$1192||2385 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Lafayette to Boston||$1234||3087 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Lafayette
We are capable of shipping to any location in the 15.2 square miles that make up this city. Our carriers are equipped with navigation systems that enable our drivers to easily find locations that they may not be familiar with. Apart from shipping cars to or from Lafayette, we also ship to the adjacent suburbs, town, and cities which include Walnut Creek, Orinda, Moraga, Alamo, Pleasant Hill, Piedmont, Danville, Concord, Berkeley, Martinez, Albany, Oakland, San Ramon, Clayton, and Alameda.
Our service portfolio
Being as big as we are comes with its sets of challenges. Everyone always expects you to offer the same consistent services. To some people, this might be overwhelming but to us, this is a welcomed challenge that only makes us better. We offer our customers a wide array of shipping options that are customizable to suit a specific customer's needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- Heavy equipment shipping. Shipping heavy equipment is risky and dangerous since most of them are bulky. It requires the keen eye of an experienced professional to be able to help maneuver them over tight spaces. We are well-equipped to handle any size of shipment. Some of the equipment that we have shipped include combine harvesters, bulldozers, excavators, industrial equipment etc.
- International moving. When you are relocating abroad, you need a qualified partner to help you do it. It involves more logistics and a longer distance to cover. If anything goes wrong, the cost to rectify it may be enormous. At A-1 Auto Transport, we help you with the packing, loading, shipping, and unloading in your new location. Your items are safe throughout the journey.
- Door to door pick-up and delivery. With this service, we are able to deliver your vehicle from your doorstep to its destination without you having to drop it off at a terminal or a port. Some of the advantages of this service are, only one person will be in charge of your shipment. This reduces the chances of anything going wrong. You also get to meet the driver who will transport your vehicle.
- Shipping for the military
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Enclosed transport
- Shipping for snowbirds
Types of vehicles that we have shipped
Our company is capable of handling any type of vehicle. We have handled a wide variety over the years. Some of them include:
- Golf carts. Don’t let the miniature look fool you, shipping these types of vehicles can be a stressful. They require additional equipment such as forklifts to help load them on to the carriers. We have all the required equipment to ship them to any destination in the world.
- Salvaged vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
How to prepare your car for the shipping process
- Service your car. The car should start and run smoothly.
- Take out all your personal belongings. It should also not have any aftermarket installation.
- Photograph any damages your car may have.
- Disable your alarm system, toll tags, and parking passes.
- Run your car's gas tank down to about the quarter level.
- Make copies of your car keys.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
If you want to have a pleasant shipping experience, choose us. We offer fast, efficient, and affordable services without compromising on quality. You will receive your shipment in the same state it was delivered to us in and on-time.
Get in touch with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org