Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Chico, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Chico Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to Chico’s leading auto transporter and vehicle shipping company! On this page, you’ll find information about how to ship a car to or from Chico, as well as some tips for using auto carriers and a local directory of nearby companies that provide car relocation services.
If you need a car, truck, motorcycle, boat or RV shipped to or from Chico or Butte County, you’re in the right place! We’ve put together this informational resource for customers in Chico that need a car shipped, whether it’s to another city in California or all the way across the country. Let’s start with some tips to keep in mind when working with a car shipping company.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Chico to San Diego||$444||592 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Chico to Phoenix||$633||844 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Milwaukee to Chico||$1058||2117 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Dallas to Chico||$1090||1817 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Chico to Minneapolis||$1153||1922 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Chico to Detroit||$1171||2342 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Chico||$1282||3205 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Chico Vehicle Transport Companies
- Planning – There are three phases of planning you need to think about when shipping a vehicle. The first is the timeframe for pickup and delivery. Do you need your car picked up or delivered on a certain date, or perhaps delivered to a specific location? Those should be among the first considerations in planning and can affect the price and availability of companies. The second factor is giving you time to compare prices from different companies. Most offer free estimates and you can contact several companies to compare prices, services and delivery times. Coordinating when you’re available to pick up your vehicle is the third element. If you’ve having a car delivered to an exact location, you simply need to be available. If you won’t be available for pickup, you might consider arranging temporary storage with the carrier.
- Online Auto Purchasing – For those who buy a car online or via remote auction, car shipping is virtually a necessity. In some cases, the person selling the car may be willing to work with you to even out the cost of transport, but in most cases, you’ll need to arrange for shipping on your own–make sure you factor that into the total cost of buying the car! If you find a bargain online and need to have it shipped across the country, it can add as much as two to three thousand dollars to the cost of the vehicle.
Thinking about buying a car on eBay? Make sure you understand the process of having it shipped and what the cost is – this article explains what’s involved and what to expect.
- Information You’ll Need – Before contacting a company to get a cost estimate on shipping a vehicle, there is some basic information you should have available. In order to get the most accurate quote possible, it’s helpful if you have a timeframe for pickup and delivery, the city of origin and destination, as well as the weight and dimensions of the car. Other considerations that should be taken into account are whether or not you’ll need an enclosed carrier and if you need door-to-door delivery.
The official website for the City of Chico has more information about local businesses and they services they have available locally.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Chico Auto Transport Companies Directory
Bullseye Auto Transport
Bullseye is an auto transport broker that arranges shipment between a carrier and the customer. They have service available to all 50 states, as well as several international locations. They also ship larger vehicles, boats, and RVs.
18900 Live Oak Rd, Red Bluff, CA 96080
Kotermak Auto Transport
Kotermak operates in the lower 48 states and specializes in shipping vehicles to and from Northern California. They provide service for dealers, private owners and offer door-to-door transport.
4408 Bijan Ct, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Buxton Auto Transport Inc
Buxton is a car shipper located near Sacramento that is family owned and operated. They are a California Certified Small Business and transport cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, trailers and fifth wheels.
3890 Security Park Dr, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742
Chico includes ZIP codes:
95926, 95927, 95928, 95929, 95973, 95976.