Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Banning, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Banning Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located on the San Gorgonio Pass, in Riverside County, is the city of Banning. Employment prospects from the Port of Los Angeles as well as affordable housing drew its great population. The people are friendly and always open to guests visiting this side of the west coast. There is plenty to do in Banning. The region has a couple of 4 and 5 star rated hotels, some overlooking the city scape and some overlooking the port. The Malki Museum & Gilman Ranch Museum takes you on a trip down in History as they showcase 18th century engineering and antiques. Downtown Banning treats you to classy restaurants offering cuisines from different regions of the world. Getting by in Banning is however best done with a private car. A-1 Auto Transport is considered the best in California for shipping cars to or from Banning.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Las Vegas to Banning||$256||256 miles||2-4 days|
|San Francisco to Banning||$465||465 miles||2-4 days|
|Banning to Seattle||$730||1218 miles||4-6 days|
|Kansas City to Banning||$893||1489 miles||4-6 days|
|Memphis to Banning||$1025||1709 miles||5-7 days|
|Banning to Washington, D.C.||$1034||2585 miles||7-9 days|
|Miami to Banning||$1059||2649 miles||7-9 days|
|Banning to Minneapolis||$1146||1911 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Banning
A-1 Auto Transport is a favorite of many due to our unique service delivery. We have over the years, adopted the latest trends and strategies to offer deluxe services to our clients. Among them is a tailored approach. We tailor our service delivery to the client’s needs, the type of car being shipped and the profile of their locale. In Banning, we take the time to get familiar with every street in the city. We then complement this with state-of-the-art GPS navigation systems to make deliveries across every community when shipping cars to or from Banning.
Our scope of service covers West Lincoln Street, San Gorgonio Avenue, West Wilson Street, and the environs around Banning Municipal Airport, Banning High School and the Gilman Ranch Museum. We also serve clients from the neighboring cities including Beaumont and Palm Springs.
Auto transport services we offer
- International car shipping: Banning is strategically located near San Pedro Bay, where the Port of Los Angeles lies. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional international shipping services through the port. We have over two and a half decades in facilitating both car imports and exports through ocean freight services. We deliver cars to different seaports across the Middle East, Asia and Europe. Clients have the choice of opting for containerized or Ro-Ro shipping.
- Containerized: The cars are shipped inside intermodal containers. It’s the most preferred mode for long voyages.
- Ro-Ro: The cars are simply rolled onto the deck of the cargo ship and transported as they are.
- We are the whole package. Our team of experts is experienced in facilitating the relevant paper work involved in international car shipping, making us your best choice for the job.
- Terminal delivery: Guests visiting Banning would like to have their hands on the wheel as soon as they arrive. We make this possible through terminal delivery services. We make use of parking lots, car depots and storage facilities closest to the client’s location. These act as drop-off and pick up points. For instance, should you visit Banning by air, we drop the car off at the closest terminal from the Banning Municipal Airport. It would then only take a short trip to access the car. Note that parking fees apply for every car delivered to the terminal. We advise clients to find out the exact parking fee charged for purposes of accurate budgeting.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport ships sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, trucks, vans, high-end cars, motorhomes & RVs, electric cars, salvaged vehicles, inoperable vehicles, jet skis, heavy equipment as well as different sizes of boats and Yachts.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- The driver needs car keys to access the car during loading and offloading. Locate your spare set of car keys or have a set made before the day of shipping.
- Remove all personal belongings and aftermarket installations. These are not valid for compensation in the event of loss or damage.
- Wash the car before the day of shipping.
- Drain the gas tank and leave about a quarter-full.
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks present that could lead to mechanical issues during transportation.
- Take clear photos of each side of the car and keep these as a record of the car’s state before shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Access the full car prepping guide here.
Why opt for our services?
A-1 Auto Transport has a wide scope of service. We not only ship cars across all 50 states, we also ship cars across seas, making us the go-to firm.
Talk to us!
Talk to A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best services when shipping cars to or from Banning.