Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Livermore, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe & Reliable Livermore Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Need help shipping a car in Livermore or Alameda County? You’ve come to the right place! In this guide, you’ll find helpful tips and advice to help you understand the auto transport process and how to find a company you can trust with your business. We’ve also included a directory of companies that deliver vehicles to and from the area at the bottom of the page.
Shipping your car/motorcycle to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Livermore to San Diego||$459||459 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Livermore to Tuscon||$618||824 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Livermore to Omaha||$1003||1672 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Memphis to Livermore||$1024||2049 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Chicago to Livermore||$1067||2135 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Livermore to Tampa||$1146||2866 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Livermore||$1166||2917 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Detroit to Livermore||$1200||2401 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Livermore Vehicle Transport Companies
- Shopping Around – We strongly advise any customer to contact several companies and compare what they offer before making a decision. Not only is this easy to do since most car shippers will give cost estimates for free, but it’s smart as a consumer since it allows you to get an understanding of the price range and available services. Some companies will put in a higher bid than others, but they may offer single car enclosed auto transport whereas the cheaper option might be an open air, multi-car carrier. These are things you’ll need to consider and questions you should ask when assessing which company to choose to ship your car. Differences in pricing can often reflect a difference in service too, so be cautious about simply choosing the lowest offer you receive.
- Quality Service – When you’re searching for the right car carrier, there are a few signs you can look for that will help you identify a quality company. While most carriers are honest with their customers, the industry is still increasing regulation in order to crack down on companies that are operating without proper licensing, or worse, outright defrauding their customers. Here are some of the hallmarks of an experienced and trustworthy auto transport company:
- Open and enclosed carriers available
- Satellite tracking or real-time status updates
- Air ride suspension and modern carriers
- Member of EPA’s SmartWay program
- Free, no-obligation price quotes
Want to know what to look out for when assessing car shipping companies? See this PDF from ProtectYourMove.gov to learn more.
- Disable Alarm – Disabling your car alarm or any theft-prevention devices is a standard part of the auto transport. While it may surprise some that disabling the antitheft system is required to ship a car, it can cause significant delays if an alarm goes off during transport and the driver has no way to deactivate it (you’ll also be charged an additional fee). You can imagine the chaos that would be caused if multiple cars on a carrier had alarms going off at the same time. For customers that are concerned that their car is in plain view while being shipped, we recommend enclosed car shipping. Shipping your vehicle in a fully enclosed carrier is a great way to protect it from bad weather or road hazards during transport, but it also offers a level of privacy that you just don’t get with a standard open air carrier.
Visit the official website for the City of Livermore to learn what other types of businesses and services are available in the area.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Livermore Auto Transport Companies Directory
B&T Auto Transport
A full-service car shipper out of Hayward, B&T Auto Transport ships everything from motorcycles to RVs. They offer several transport options and can also deliver vehicles internationally.
13408 Heritage Way, Hayward, CA 94545
Hayward Auto Transport
Hayward Auto Transport is a nationwide car shipper that specializes in door-to-door service. They offer pickup within four days of your order and give discounts to members of the military, students, and car dealerships.
442 Sycamore Ave, Hayward, CA 94544
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
Hansen Auto Transport, now known as Hansen & Adkins, is an experienced car shipper with locations across the nation. As a SmartWay partner with the Environmental Protection Agency, they are committed to increased fuel efficiency and sustainability in the transport industry.
650 Hammond Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
Livermore includes ZIP codes: