- Safe & Reliable Rancho Cordova Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Services
- Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Rancho Cordova Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe & Reliable Rancho Cordova Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is leading domestic and international car shipper with more than 25 years of experience in Rancho Cordova and Sacramento County. In that time, we’ve learned a lot about what customers need and want so we’ve put together this guide to shipping a vehicle in Rancho Cordova to explain what’s involved and how to go about it. On this page you’ll find tips for working with car shippers, as well as a directory of local options near Rancho Cordova.
Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Rancho Cordova||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Rancho Cordova to Phoenix||$478||796 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Rancho Cordova to San Jose||$1141||1902 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Portland to Rancho Cordova||$356||593 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Rancho Cordova||$1165||1942 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Rancho Cordova to Omaha||$946||1576 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Rancho Cordova to Washington||$1633||2721 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Rancho Cordova||$1826||3044 miles||8 - 10 days|
|Rancho Cordova to Nashville||$1361||2268 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Services
- Order Tracking - One of the technological advancements that have improved the auto transport industry is the implementation of satellite tracking. Many companies are now providing real time updates on the progress of your vehicle while it’s being moved. Most typically, these updates are sent via auto call or text message, through an online portal designed by the shipper, or through a smartphone app. Most auto shippers will offer some form of order tracking updates--some may even go so far as to give you the cell phone number of the driver moving your vehicle. If you have any concerns about being able to find out where your car is at any given time during the process of transport, make sure to ask about what they offer in terms of tracking systems and updates.
Visit the Association of California Car Clubs website to find out about regional car clubs in the area. The ACCC was organized in 1972 and provides news and information for auto enthusiasts around the state.
- Options - You have some options when you hire a company to move your car and those options should be clearly explained, either on their website or when you speak to a representative over the phone. These options should include how the vehicle is transported, where it’s delivered, short-term storage and additional insurance. Almost every company will offer open and enclosed carriers; the main difference being that an enclosed carrier completely shields the car from any potential damages that can be caused by weather or road debris. Open air carriers leave the vehicle slightly more exposed, but damages are rare in either case. You should also have a choice between having the car delivered directly to an address, or to a nearby shipping terminal. (Transport to a terminal requires that the customer picks up the car at that location.) Storage and additional insurance coverage are extras that most carriers can provide, or can at least coordinate for you.
- Receiving You Car - After the driver drops off your car, they will document and record the condition it arrived in to make sure it matches with the pre-shipping report. You (or an appointed representative) will need to be present when the car is delivered or picked up to sign the bill of lading, which is the primary document used in cargo transport. Once you’ve signed the bill of lading, that signifies that the vehicle has arrived without damages and that the delivery was made according to the terms of the contract. Obviously, you should carefully review the bill of lading before signing it, as well as make sure that there are no damages on the vehicle. (For the same reason, it’s a good idea to thoroughly document the car before pickup--pictures are recommended.) If you need to file a complaint and the information on the bill of lading doesn’t match your claim, you’ll have little recourse when it comes to getting compensated.
The official website for the City of Rancho Cordova has more information about local businesses and professional services available in the area.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Rancho Cordova Auto Transport Directory
In business since 2004, Nationwide Carriers move a variety of vehicles to and from Rancho Cordova. Their specialties include shipping cars bought at auction, fleet transfers and dealer-to-dealer transport.
10316 Placer Ln, Sacramento, CA 95827
Kotermak Auto Transport
Kotermak ships to locations throughout the lower 48 states, offers real-time status updates and 24-hour customer service. They are a great local option if you need a vehicle moved to another part of Northern California.
4408 Bijan Court, Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Global Auto Transportation
A full-service vehicle shipper that offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Global Auto Transportation will move any type of vehicle, including inoperable cars. They also offer price matching if you find a better deal from another company.
15 Business Park Way, Sacramento, CA 95828
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Rancho Cordova, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Rancho Cordova. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Rancho Cordova, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Rancho Cordova. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Rancho Cordova and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Rancho Cordova. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Mills Ranch||Sunrise Pines||Collection|
|Trinity Woods||Sunridge Park||Tiffany Farms|
|Sunriver||Cordova Park||White Rock|
|Mills Park||Glenfaire||Mills Park|
|El Cortez||Cordova||Raven Oaks|
Rancho Cordova includes ZIP codes:
95655, 95670, 95741, 95742.