- Perris Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Ship To Or From Perris
- Our Services
- The Types Of Vehicles We Ship
- How To Prepare Your Vehicle For Shipping
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Perris Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Perris Includes Zip Codes
- Why Ship With Us?
- Call Us
Perris located in southern California, Riverside County, is named after Fred T. Perris who was the chief engineer for the California Southern Railway. If you are interested in outdoor activities, Perris is awash with them. Enjoy water-based recreational activities such as swimming, boating, fishing, at Lake Perris, take part in hikes, horseback riding, and biking in the many trails around the lake. Camping facilities are also available for those who would like to spend the night under the stars. If you're planning on visiting Perris, you'll be better off moving around in your own vehicle. It gives you more freedom and you are not time bound. If you would like it shipped to the area, get in touch with A-1 Auto Transport, we are an auto shipping company that has been shipping cars to or from Perris and other locations across America and overseas for over 25 years. We have what it takes to make a speedy and safe delivery to any location you might want. Our services are of high quality and are quite affordable.
Perris Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Perris||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Perris to Phoenix||$191||319 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Perris to San Jose||$245||408 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Perris to Albuquerque||$445||742 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Perris||$833||1388 miles||4 - 6 days|
|New York to Perris||$1663||2771 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Minneapolis to Perris||$1144||1907 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Perris to Jacksonville||$1421||2368 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Perris to Chicago||$1198||1996 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Perris
The city has a well-developed transport infrastructure that aids us in making safe and on-time deliveries. The main routes we use when shipping cars to or from Perris are Interstate 215, and State Route 74. Some of the neighboring towns and suburbs around Perris that we also ship to include Sun City, Canyon Lake, Lake Elsinore, Moreno Valley, Wildomar, Hemet, Riverside, San Jacinto, Murrieta, East Hemet, Beaumont, Rubidoux, Grand Terrace, Loma Linda, and Redlands.
When you ship with us, you are at liberty to choose whichever service you deem fits your requirements. We have a wide variety of services for you to choose from. We can also guide you in finding the right one if you experience any difficulties in making a decision. Some of the services include:
- Interstate car towing. Need your vehicle shipped to another state? That’s exactly what we'll do. You don't have to worry about driving over long distances and your vehicle getting road damage. We'll have it delivered in the same condition you gave it to us in.
- Freight shipping. This service is suited for customer shipping bulky items or those that aren't covered in our service portfolio. We have shipped farm produce that required refrigeration, engines, turbines, full truckloads, containerized cargo and even offered warehousing and storage facilities.
- Shipping for college students. College students are among the select few who we offer discounts to. We can have your vehicle delivered to your new school in no time no matter the location it is situated in.
- Heavy equipment shipping. Shipping heavy equipment is a different process to shipping other items. It requires concentration and a high level of skill that only an experienced shipper like A-1 Auto Transport can offer. We have the required equipment and workforce to ship any equipment you may need to be transported.
The types of vehicles we ship
Although vehicles come in different shapes and sizes, we are well-equipped to handle any that you would like shipped. We guarantee safety and timely delivery of any order. Some of the vehicles that we frequently ship include:
- Sports utility vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Service delivery vehicles such as ambulances, firefighting vehicles etc.
- Jet skis, boats, and other watercraft
- Planes and aircraft
- Classic cars
- Recreational vehicles
- Non-op vehicles
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
How to prepare your vehicle for shipping
Here are some of the tasks that you need to carry out:
- Clear out your vehicle and ensure that it doesn't have any personal items or aftermarket installations.
- Clean your car documenting all the damages. Taking pictures is also advisable because it offers clear evidence should there be a need for it.
- Run down your car's gas tank to the quarter level.
- Service your car to avoid experiencing breakdowns during the shipping process which will in turn cause delays.
- Remove or deactivate toll tags and parking passes.
- Make sure you have spare car keys in case they get lost during shipping.
- Disable your alarm system.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Perris, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Perris. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Perris, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Perris. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Perris and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Perris. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Perris Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Eastside||South Perris||Park Avenue|
|Lakeview Hot Springs||Mockingbird Canyon Road||Lake Mathews Dr|
|Nuevo||El Sobrante Road||East Rider Street|
|Good Hope||Gavilan Road||Bradley Road|
|Ellis||Val Verde||Mead Valley|
Perris includes ZIP codes:
92570, 92571, 92572, 92599
Why ship with us?
We are one of the leading auto shippers in the country with a strict and unmatched emphasis on service delivery. Your vehicle or any other items you are shipping will be taken care of and delivered in the shortest amount of time possible.
If you need more information on shipping cars to or from Perris, call us on 1-800-452-2880 and our agents will gladly offer the help you need.