- Car Transport Manteca Near Me
- Manteca Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Manteca Vehicle Transport Companies
- Manteca, California Auto Transport Company Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Manteca Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Manteca Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Manteca Near Me
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a vehicle in Manteca! Here you’ll find information about the price of auto transport, what factors affect it, how to get a good deal and a local directory of auto shippers in the area. For more information, a free cost estimate, or if you have questions not answered here, call us at the number at the top of the page.
Read more about shipping vehicles to California.
Manteca Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Manteca||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Manteca to Los Angeles||$199||332 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Manteca to Portland||$383||638 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Manteca||$613||1022 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Manteca to Omaha||$983||1638 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Manteca to Memphis||$1216||2027 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Manteca||$1125||1875 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Manteca||$1723||2871 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to Manteca||$1838||3063 miles||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Manteca Vehicle Transport Companies
- What Affects The Cost? - One of the first questions on any customer’s mind is, “How much will it cost to ship my car?” That answer depends on a few factors, which we’ll briefly review here. The first, and most important, is the distance the vehicle needs to be shipped. The greater the distance, the more costs in fuel and labor that need to be made up by the transporter. The second factor, which you have some control over, is the method of shipment you use. If you’re shipping a luxury or classic car, you may want to choose an enclosed carrier for more protection and have it delivered directly to your door. Using an enclosed auto carrier, as well as door-to-door service, comes with a slightly higher price tag. The third major factor is the type of vehicle. Standard cars, motorcycles, and small to medium sized trucks can usually be moved on a basic carrier, whereas larger vehicles and modified cars may require special equipment.
- Cost Estimates - Now that you have an idea of what goes into the price of shipping a vehicle, we’ll give some examples of recent price quotes for Manteca. Remember, these are estimates and the price will vary based on things like fuel costs, time of year, and delivery routes available from the shipper.
- Manteca, CA to New York, NY - $1,325
- Manteca, CA to Miami, FL - $1,150
- Manteca, CA to Dallas, TX - $810
- Manteca, CA to Boston, MA - $1,180
- Manteca, CA to Seattle, WA - $680
- Manteca, CA to Minneapolis, MN - $1,050
- Manteca, CA to Chicago, IL - $985
- Manteca, CA to Columbus, OH - $1,090
- Manteca, CA to Charlotte, NC - $975
- Getting A Good Deal - As mentioned in the first tip, you have a choice when it comes to what shipping method to use and it does affect the price. For the cheapest route, you should choose delivery to a nearby shipping terminal on an open-air multi-car carrier. Delivery to a terminal means that you’ll have to pick the car up--usually in the nearest major city. An open air carrier is the standard type of trailer used to move several cars at once, which reduces the overall cost per car. Another way you can save is by asking about discount programs. Many companies will offer price breaks to returning customers, first-timers, students, retirees, members of the military, snowbirds, international travelers, and members of AAA, just to name a few. Some of the discount programs aren’t advertised so be sure to ask!
Want to know more about what types of businesses and professional services are available in the area? Visit the official website for the City of Manteca.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Manteca, California Auto Transport Company Directory
All Star Heavy Haul & Towing Inc
A 24-hour towing and transport company, All Star Heavy Haul & Towing handles everything from local roadside service to long distance auto shipping. They specialize in oversize vehicles and heavy duty towing services.
Manteca, CA 95336
Hayward Auto Transport
Hayward Auto Transport ships all types of vehicles, including cars, trucks, boats, ATVs, motorcycles, SUVs, and oversize vehicles. They transport to anywhere in the continental U.S., both to and from Manteca and San Joaquin County.
442 Sycamore Avenue
Hayward, CA 94544
Loves Transport and Tow Inc
Loves is a towing company located in Oakley that also provides regional auto transport services. They are locally owned and operated and have more than 15 years of experience.
5255 Neroly Road, Oakley, CA 94561
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Manteca, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Manteca. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Manteca, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Manteca. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Manteca and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Manteca. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Manteca Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|West Manteca||French Camp Road||Union Road|
|Calla||West Ripon Road||Lathrop Road|
|Burnham||East Woodward Avenue||Southland Road|
|Collegeville||South Manteca Road||Mitchell Road|
|South Airport Way||East Louise Avenue|
Manteca includes ZIP codes: