Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Blythe, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Blythe, California Professional Auto Transport
Blythe is a small city with a population of around 23,000 people that thrive on living healthy and active outdoor lifestyles. From camping, golfing, hunting, rock hounding, off-road driving, and wintertime hiking. During the summer people enjoy boating, swimming, water skiing and camping near the Colorado River. There are several large events held in Blythe each year including the Colorado River Music Festival, the Christmas parade, the Jazz Festival and many other annual festivals throughout the year. There are several public playgrounds and sports parks that include soccer and baseball fields, basketball courts and tennis courts as well as a large skate park.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Blythe to Los Angeles||$226||226 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Blythe to Sacramento||$457||609 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Portland to Blythe||$711||1185 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Houston to Blythe||$796||1326 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Blythe to Minneapolis||$1073||1789 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Blythe to Jacksonville (FL)||$1097||2194 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Blythe to Washington D.C.||$1224||2447 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Automobile
Use these suggestions from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable transport and to make sure your car is ready when the driver arrives to pick it up for transportation services.
- Compare prices with several companies.
- Check reviews and ratings online.
- Ask friends and family to suggest quality companies.
- Check the company to see if they are registered with the US DOT. You can get that information from the FMCSA website.
- Look at company websites. If they do not look professional and they have grammar and spelling mistakes then you may want to check with a different company. Many fraudulent companies will have sites that are ineligible and unprofessional in appearance.
- Ask to see the company’s proof of insurance certificate.
- Plan to be present when the carrier arrives to pick up your vehicle.
- Complete the vehicle inspection with the driver and never sign any paperwork unless it is completely correct.
- Get your car ready for transport by lowering the fuel to ¼ tank, charging the battery, checking the tire pressure and removing all personal items from the car.
- Be sure to take pictures using a time/date stamp before the car is loaded onto the carrier as well as when the car is delivered to the new location.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Blythe Auto Transport Directory
When you need motor vehicle transport to or from Blythe you can use this directory from A-1 Auto Transport to find reliable service in the area.
Road Runner Auto Transport
RoadRunner Auto Transport is a professional nationwide auto transporter that is fully licensed, bonded and insured. They are also registered with the US DOT and have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau. They can ship all types of motor vehicles nationwide as well as overseas with door to door open or enclosed shipping. You can contact an agent for a free price quote for auto shipping and to schedule your vehicle for transport.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 is a nationwide and highly acclaimed auto transporter that delivers motor vehicles including cars, trucks, vans and SUV’s to all states in the United States with door to door transport. They use open carriers for standard vehicles and have enclosed carriers available for valuable classics and antique cars. Fully licensed, insured and bonded as well as registered with the United States Department of Transportation (US DOT) for automobile transport. You can call a representative 24 hours per day to get a quote, answers to any questions you may have about vehicles shipping and to schedule your car for pick-up and delivery.
Bulldog Transport is a preferred transporter for many dealerships and individuals across the country for reliable and quick auto transport. They have door to door nationwide service and use both open and enclosed carriers. They are licensed, insured and bonded and can be contacted by phone for a quote and to have shipping services booked for your automobile.
Blythe includes ZIP codes:
92225, 92226, 92280.