Safe And Reliable Hanford Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Hanford is the celebrated commercial and economic center and county seat of Kings County, in south central California. It serves as the ‘commercial headquarters’ of most of the surrounding region, which is mostly agricultural and rural in nature. The central business district of Hanford houses corporate offices, shopping malls as well as retails. Hanford is also surrounded by bedroom communities, from where most folks working in the city live. Aside from its commercial significance, Hanford is also a major tourist destination. Attractions range from a Japanese Arts and Culture center to a museum, Broadway theatre, a Chinatown and a Symphony Orchestra center. Should you wish to visit Hanford for business or pleasure, you will want to avoid the complex bus service. Instead, have your private car shipped along your visit by A-1 Auto Transport, he best carrier firm for shipping cars to or from Hanford.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hanford to San Diego||$336||336 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Hanford to Tuscon||$509||679 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Seattle to Hanford||$714||953 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New Orleans to Hanford||$1019||2038 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Hanford to Houston||$1045||1742 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Hanford to Indianapolis||$1084||2169 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Hanford to Miami||$1138||2845 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to Hanford||$1156||2891 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Hanford
Hanford is significantly large compared to most cities in its region. Using a carrier firm that is well versed with the profile of Hanford is paramount. A-1 Auto Transport offers deluxe car shipping services, specially tailored to the profile of Hanford. We know all the major roads serving all streets and locations in Hanford. This comes in handy when performing time-sensitive deliveries as we know which alternative routes to use to beat traffic.
We provide timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Hanford, including the neighboring communities of Hardwick, Home Garden and Grangeville.
Auto transport services we provide
College car shipping:
If driving for long distances to visit friends and family during semester breaks is not something you envision, consider our college car shipping services. We offer to ship your car right from your doorstep or the campus grounds and deliver it to any location in the US. It is a convenient service that works both ways, promising college students the same convenience when it is time to travel back to campus. Students from the College of the Sequoias, Brandman University and Chapman University in Hanford get to enjoy great discounts from the service.
Commercial clients in Hanford can enjoy a wide variety of freight services. We transport construction equipment, industrial supplies, oversize loads, boilers and turbines among others. We also offer refrigerated freight services and distribution services. Clients get to choose from three freight shipping modes:
- Less-than-truckload (LTL): This is the default option for load that does not fill up an entire freight truck. We offer reasonable prices depending on the size of the load.
- Truckload (TL): This option is recommended when shipping extremely large load or delicate load. We reserve an entire truck for such loads.
- Intermodal freight: This option is best for those shipping load internationally. The load is shipped inside an intermodal container, which makes it easy to transport the load across different means of transportation. For instance, from a cargo ship to a long haul.
Types of cars we ship
A-1 Auto Transport offers a service mix that is tailored to the different profiles of cars we ship. These include trucks, vans, RVs & motorhomes, electric & hybrid cars, alternative fuel autos, motorcycles, ATVs, sedans, SUVs, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, heavy equipment like bulldozers, jet skis and boats of different sizes. Take a look at the brands of cars we have shipped before.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all items deemed ‘household’ from the car. Also remove any aftermarket installations like DVD players and external speakers to save them from loss or damage.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping. This facilitates an accurate car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading of the car.
- Locate your spare car keys or have a set made for the driver.
- Disable the car alarm to avoid inconveniencing other road users and to avoid battery drain.
- Perform a car maintenance check by ensuring all fluids are filled to their respective levels, there are no leaks present and that the car battery is sufficiently charged.
- Take clear photos of every side of the car and keep them as a record of the car’s condition before shipping.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Click here to access the full car prepping guide.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is well resourced with over 40 terminals, over 30 modern carriers and a reliable team of experts. We guarantee deluxe car shipping services.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport’s services when shipping cars to or from Hanford for the best quality of services!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.