Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Orinda, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
The city of Orinda is mostly a bedroom community for residents in Contra Costa County, Central California. It is located in a rural area, surrounded by Rancho Laguna de los Palos Colorados, Rancho El Sobrante, Rancho Acalanes and Rancho de la Canada del Pinole; the four Mexican land grants dedicated to ranching. Residents of Orinda are mostly suburban professionals, who commute to the neighboring cities of San Francisco, downtown Oakland and Walnut Creek for work. Given that Oakland has a rural setup, public transportation is not reliable. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional car shipping services at rock bottom prices to all its clients. Our wide service mix is considered the best by many when shipping cars to or from Orinda.
Areas we serve within Orinda
The timeliness of any delivery depends on how familiar the carrier firm is with her region of service. Given Orinda’s rural profile, it is paramount that one chooses a carrier firm that is familiar with the region. A-1 Auto Transport makes deliveries across every nook and cranny in Orinda. We are well versed with the location of all communities in the suburban area as well as the roads leading to them. Clients are guaranteed timely deliveries when shipping cars to or from Orinda with A-1 Auto Transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orinda to Los Angeles||$371||371 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Orinda to Las Vegas||$417||557 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Orinda||$544||726 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Orinda to Dallas||$1033||1722 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Memphis to Orinda||$1040||2080 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Orinda to Indianopolis||$1132||2264 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Orinda to New York||$1161||2904 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Miami to Orinda||$1240||3102 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto transport services we provide
- Door to Door service: Door to door is also known as home delivery service. It’s a shipping arrangement that maximizes on convenience. Our drivers take the responsibility of fetching the car from wherever it may be, eliminating the need for the client to bring the car to us during shipping. This option is particularly advised for clients shipping cars from out of state as they need not travel all the way. The car delivery itself is precise. We deliver all cars to the exact location requested, across all locations in Orinda. Door to door service presents the opportunity for the client to meet the driver transporting their cars. This proves advantageous as the client’s queries are addressed in person, leaving you confident in our ability to handle your car professionally.
- Terminal services: Terminal service is the more affordable alternative to door to door service. Under this arrangement, we utilize the various car depots, storage facilities and parking lots in Orinda. These act as convenient terminal points for dropping the car off during delivery. The client is then tasked with picking the car up upon notification of delivery. We consider the proximity of the terminal from the client’s location for convenience when accessing it. We also consider the proximity of the terminal to the nearest gas station, as we only ship cars with about a quarter-full tank of gas. Clients however, should note that terminal services attract parking fees. We advise that one inquires the exact figure charged for a more accurate budget.
- High-end car shipping: The affluent residents of Orinda get to enjoy deluxe professional high-end car shipping services. The service is specifically tailored to cater to luxury cars, sports cars, classic cars and collectors’ cars. We have a fleet of enclosed carriers that come with an intermodal container for shipping high-end cars. The container provides protection against external hazards that may damage the high-end cars, like tree branches and small rocks from the road. The container also provides privacy against prying eyes, a much needed factor when shipping high-end cars.
Types of cars we transport
A-1 Auto Transport ships different types of cars including sedans, SUVs, vans, trucks, high-end vehicles, motorcycles, electric and hybrid cars, RVs & motorhomes, salvaged cars, inoperable cars, ATVs and heavy equipment like concrete mixers and bulldozers.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car, including any aftermarket installations like GPS navigation systems.
- Wash the car prior to the day of shipping to facilitate a reliable car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas to cover the loading and offloading.
- Run a car maintenance check to ensure there are no fluid leaks, no punctures, no low fluid levels and that the car battery is in good condition.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Locate your spare set of car keys or have a copy made for the driver.
- Confirm your contact details with the carrier firm.
Access the full car prepping guide here.
Why choose our services?
A-1 Auto Transport offers free online quoting services that helps you budget for your car shipping order right from our website!
97% of our previous clients recommended us to friends and acquaintances. Try A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Orinda and find out why!