- Safe & Reliable San Marcos Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- San Marcos Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using San Marcos Vehicle Transport Companies
- Car Movers Near Me
- San Marcos Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- San Marcos Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- San Marcos Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe & Reliable San Marcos Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a car in San Marcos and San Diego County! For more than two decades we’ve helped local businesses and private owners with their car shipping needs. On this page, we’ve gathered some of our best tips for working with auto transport companies, as well as a local directory of car shippers in the area. As always, we are happy to answer any questions at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about our California auto transport services.
San Marcos Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From San Marcos||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Marcos to Phoenix||$217||362 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Marcos to Las Vegas||$181||301 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Sacramento to San Marcos||$289||481 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Marcos to Portland||$636||1060 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Kansas City to San Marcos||$989||1648 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to San Marcos||$1603||2671 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Marcos to Atlanta||$1298||2163 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to San Marcos||$1696||2827 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using San Marcos Vehicle Transport Companies
- Get It In Writing - If you’re offered an estimate from a company and you feel good about their services and pricing, ask them to send you the information in writing. While researching companies, it’s a good idea to keep a notebook of which companies you contact, as well as records and pricing information that they send you. No matter what a car shipper may tell you over the phone, it doesn’t matter if it’s not included on the contract to move your car. For this reason, it’s important to look over the contract very carefully and make sure that the terms of the shipment match with your expectations.
- Motorcycle Transport - Most companies that will ship a car are also capable of transporting motorcycles. In fact, you may be surprised to find that the smaller size and weight of a motorcycle make it relatively affordable to hire a company to ship it to you. When you ship a bike, you will generally have two options. The first is a trailer similar to what you may have seen on the highway hauling cars to an auto dealership or showroom. The difference, of course, is that the trailers are designed specifically to haul motorcycles and two wheeled vehicles. The other option is crating or palletizing the bike, which means it’s secured to a wooden pallet (and enclosed in the case of crating) before being shipped.
Click here to view popular motorcycle routes and rides in San Marcos and San Diego County.
- Moving Services - Many customers that contact us to ship a car are doing it for a specific reason: they’re moving to a new city. Naturally, this means that there are plenty of customers out that need home moving and auto shipping services at the same time. Most auto shipping companies partner with moving services to accommodate such requests and combining both services under one contract can be an excellent cost saving measure. In some cases, you may even be able to find a company that handles both car shipping and home moving, making it easier than dealing with two separate businesses. (Storage services can also be arranged in tandem with car shipping and home moving.)
Need information about local businesses or industries in the area? Visit the official website for the City of San Marcos for more information.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Car Movers Near Me
San Marcos Auto Transport Companies Directory
Angelic Transport has more than 25 years of experience in the car shipping business and they have a generous discount program. They have an “A” rating with the local Better Business Bureau and offer free cost estimates on their website and over the phone.
3750 Carnegie Dr
Oceanside, CA 92056
TNT Transport Services
TNT is a nationwide car carrier that provides a wide selection of services including corporate vehicle relocation, driveaway transport, shipping entire fleets of vehicles and inventory for dealerships, classic and antique car transport and more. They offer a 10% discount for liking their Facebook page.
32819 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592
Metti International Vehicle Transport
An international car shipping company in Santee, Metti International transports vehicles to Australia, Europe, Asia and the Middle East. They also offer service to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska.
8781 Cuyamaca St, Santee, CA 92071
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from San Marcos, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from San Marcos. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from San Marcos, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from San Marcos. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in San Marcos and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from San Marcos. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
San Marcos Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|San Elijo Hills||Santa Fe Hills||Richland Villas|
|Twin Oaks||Village O||Richland|
|El Camino Del Norte||Lake San Marcos||Buena Creek Road|
|Rancho Santa Fe Road||Twin Oaks Valley Road|
San Marcos includes ZIP codes:
92069, 92078, 92079, 92096.