Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Menifee, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Menifee Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to car shipping in Menifee! We have over 25 years of experience as a nationwide and international transport company and have put together this guide to share some of the best tips we have with our customers. At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a local directory of companies near Menifee that transport vehicles in Riverside County.
Learn more about car shipping to the Golden State.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Manifee to San Francisco||$457||457 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Manifee to Denver||$603||1005 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Portland to Manifee||$622||1038 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Kansas City to Manifee||$963||1606 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Manifee to Baton Rouge||$1065||1775 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Manifee to Miami||$1077||2693 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Manifee to New Orleans||$1111||1853 miles||5 – 7 days|
|New York to Manifee||$1114||2785 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Menifee Vehicle Transport Companies
- Modern Carriers – The further the distance you need a vehicle shipped, the more imperative it is that the company you hire use the most modern carriers. Technology has come a long way in the car shipping industry and most of the advancements have been to the benefit of the customer. Here’s what you should look for when assessing whether a company is using the most modern equipment. Air ride suspension is important for long transport jobs and ensures a safe and smooth ride every step of the way. Satellite tracking is another great benefit to customers since it allows them to get real-time updates on the status of their shipment at any time. Some companies may even offer a mobile app or online portal so that you can get updates any time of day. One of the best ways to determine what type of carriers a company is using is to ask them about what type of tie downs they use. If they don’t have a good answer, you should keep looking! Soft ties are an option that appeals to a lot of classic and vintage car owners.
Save money on gas by finding the cheapest local option in your area! This online tool from GasBuddy.com gives the average prices in different states and cities. You can also search for the cheapest gas stations by zip code.
- Pick Up & Delivery Locations – When you’re having a car shipped, you have some options when it comes to what type of services you prefer. As mentioned in the above tip, you have a choice between an open and enclosed carrier with most companies. You can also choose between having your car picked up and shipped to a terminal, or to have it picked up at its current location and delivered to a specific address. Terminal delivery is more cost effective but does require some work on the customer end. You’ll need to drop off and pick up your vehicle at a local shipping terminal, which is usually located in a nearby major city. From Menifee, Temecula and Riverside tend to be the closest cities with storage terminals and delivery stations.
- Preparing You Car For Shipping – There a few basic steps you should take to prepare your vehicle for transport. The requirements may be slightly different from company to company, but they usually include the following:
- Run the gas tank down to less than 1/4 full
- Remove any nonpermanent components, inside and out
- Clean the vehicle and remove any personal belongings
- Disable any alarms or antitheft systems
- Check for leaks
- Check and document the condition of the vehicle (recommended)
If you need a vehicle other than a standard automobile shipped, be sure to ask the carrier if there are any special steps that need to be taken. This applies to classic cars, motorcycles, boats, ATVs, RVs, and oversize vehicles.
To find other consumer services in the area, visit the official website for the City of Menifee, CA.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Menifee Auto Transport Company Directory
TNT Transport Services
TNT Transport is an interstate freight forwarder, meaning they work similarly to a broker that connects customers to auto carriers. They have computerized order tracking available to their customers and maintain offices in more than 80 locations across the U.S.
32819 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592
Car Transport Services
Car Transport Services, based out of Perris, is a nationwide vehicle transport company with both open and enclosed carriers available. They move a variety of vehicles for their customers, including cars, trucks, vans, buses, motorcycles and boats.
115 Goldenrod Ave, Perris, CA 92570
MoverQuest Moving & Shipping
MoverQuest is a freight broker that has been in the industry since 2003 and have an “A” rating with the Better Business Bureau. They specialize in moving motorcycles but can move other types of vehicles, as well as provide home moving services in the area.
1351 W Westmont Ave, Hemet, CA 92543
Menifee includes ZIP codes:
92584, 92585, 92586, 92587, 92596.