Woodside forms part of California’s most opulent regions. Having wide-open streets with limited traffic, it is the perfect place to belt up for unhindered driving across the country. There are many ways to spend your spare moments, such as scuttling around the expansive properties on horseback. If you need a helping hand when shipping cars to or from Woodside, do not look any further than A-1 Auto Transport. We have the safest and most reliable solutions.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Woodside to Los Angeles||$363||363 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Woodside to Las Vegas||$411||549 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Portland to Woodside||$497||663 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Woodside to Jacksonville||$1110||2777 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Woodside to New Orleans||$1127||2254 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Houston to Woodside||$1144||1908 miles||5 - 7 days|
|New York to Woodside||$1176||2941 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Woodside to Atlanta||$1227||2454 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Woodside
We can reach any section of the town to collect or deliver your vehicle. Our networks run through all states in the U.S. as well as major international destinations.
Our transport services in Woodside
Apart from offering reliable international shipping solutions, we can help you handle all the paperwork and regulatory aspects.
- The RoRo standard offers the most economical solution to send your vehicle overseas. We have partner vessels that can handle hundreds of cars on a voyage across the ocean. Our team loads and unloads the cargo by driving or wheeling it on the ship’s ramp.
- Containers offer the most secure option for high-end luxury vehicles and exotics sailing across the ocean. You may choose to share a container, which will bring down the cost to ship. We also have dedicated options that leave enough room for household and personal effects in the shipment.
Enclosed shipping helps to secure domestic cargo from potential damage. The trucks have a fully enclosed cover that shields your vehicles from the elements. If you add the door-to-door option, we will deliver the car to your residence.
Open-air solutions offer some of the most affordable rates for shipping cars to or from Woodside. We have flatbed trucks for short hauls and multi-car trailers for long trips across the country. You may settle for terminal shipping and agree on a convenient drop-off/pick-up point at the nearest depot in California.
Types of cars that we ship
- All standard sedans and station wagons
- Classic and high-end luxury cars
- SUVs, vans, and trucks
- Earthmovers and project cargo
- Boats and yachts
- Golf carts and ATVs
- Farm machinery and freight equipment
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Try to keep your vehicle in the original factory set up by removing the added accessories like spoilers, antennas, bike racks, and luggage racks. Check the interior and detach the custom items like DVD players, speakers, GPS, and radar detectors.
- Giving the vehicle a thorough wash will help you to get a report during the inspection process. Detail every chip, dent, and discolorations on the body. Use a camera to take photographs of the existing cosmetic damage. Date all the records and share them with the truck driver during the collection.
- Do not leave your valuables inside the vehicle. The driver might leave it open as it travels through the checkpoints, which will expose them to possible loss or damage. Personal possessions should not travel inside the vehicle because of safety and regulatory concerns.
- Run a maintenance check on the vehicle to make sure that it runs properly. Top off the fluid levels, keep the battery on a full charge, and check the tire pressure. Try to fix any aggressive leaks and mechanical problems in advance. You may ship a faulty vehicle at an added cost as long as you inform the transporter.
- Leave about 1/4 of gas in the tank, which allows the transporter to drive your vehicle during the loading and unloading processes. If your vehicle needs any form of special handling, write it down on a note and share it with the truck driver.
- Remove the exterior parts exposed to potential damage during the loading and unloading process. Use protective padding on non-detachable loose items. Fold back the side-view mirrors and retract the antenna.
- Disable the alarm system, deactivate the toll tags and note down the current odometer reading.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers reliable moving solutions for all kinds of automobiles throughout the world. We have more than 20 years of industry experience, making us your most reliable experts when it comes to shipping cars to or from Woodside. Our team of dedicated professionals will customize your solution to give you a timely haul at the most competitive rate. We have express authority from the FMCSA to run across all the states in the U.S. Click here to confirm our MC and USDOT numbers from their website.
Get free shipping quotes!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.