Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Vallejo, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe and Reliable Vallejo Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Vallejo is a port city in the northern part of the San Francisco Bay Area. It is the biggest community under the jurisdiction of Solano County. It was named after General Mariano Guadalupe Vallejo, the one who led California to its statehood status and became one of its first senators. It served as the capital city of California in 1852 and 1853.
Vallejo boasts of its sports and recreation that attract tourists from different parts of the world. They have four golf courses (Blue Rock Springs East and West, Hiddenbrooke, and Mare Island), marinas and boating activities, parks and trails, and other recreational programs that you could enjoy. The climate of the city, just like its residents, is a mixture of hot and cold. You can enjoy extended hot summer days and experience Equinox in the lovely port city. If you want to stay at the marinas, you will feel the cold seaside weather.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
The popular city is home to various celebrities and athletes. It has produced nine professional football players who played in the National Football League. NBA players Brandon Armstrong, DeMarcus Nelson, and Jabari Bird spent their younger years in the port city. Mark Muñoz, a UFC champion fighter, began his wrestling career when he was studying at Vallejo High School.
Transporting Your Vehicle in Vallejo
Choosing the right shippers is not an easy task. You need to consider the following to know if you are dealing with a legitimate auto transport company:
- You have to clarify if you are talking to a broker or a shipper. The broker is the middle person doing the transaction for you; the shipper is the one who picks up and delivers.
- Doubt any incredibly cheap offers. Always keep in mind that the service providers would need a lot of things to transport your vehicle – driver’s salary, gas, toll fees, and auto insurance. If it is way lower than your estimate, do not immediately believe.
- Gather information about your prospect auto transport company. Reading reviews on the shipper’s website definitely helps you make the right choice.
A-1 Auto Transport services Vallejo and the rest of California with one of the safest delivery systems in the market at a very reasonable price. We also ship different kinds of vehicles – from motorbikes to yachts – for individuals, manufacturers, and dealers anywhere in the world. Get a free estimate of your desired package through our online calculator or over the phone with our courteous customer service staff. We also encourage you to download our mobile app, which is available in Apple Store and Google Play.