Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Clearlake, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Clearlake, California Dependable Auto Transport
With a little over 15,000 people living in the City of Clearlake, California, the residents have a very close-knit and friendly community that extends to welcome newcomers. There are four public parks in Clearlake where people can enjoy playing a variety of sports including basketball, baseball and tennis. They also have many events throughout the year to celebrate the holidays as well as public concerts in the park, art and craft extravaganza’s and fishing tournaments annually for all ages. The Clearlake Community Center offers meeting rooms and a banquet room for birthday parties and company meetings.
If you’re planning to move long distance to Clearlake you will need to hire a professional auto transport company to relocate your automobile for you. Hiring a professional will reduce cost for car maintenance as well as help keep the overall value of the car from declining after racking up highway miles from driving long distance.
You may also want to find information on having utilities in Clearlake turned on, registering your car in the new city and see local attractions, events, and information on the educational system. You can find that information and much more on the City of Clearlake website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Clearlake to San Francisco||$109||109 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Clearlake to San Diego||$452||603 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Phoenix to Clearlake||$641||855 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Houston to Clearlake||$1015||2030 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Chicago to Clearlake||$1054||2109 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Clearlake to Washington D.C.||$1117||2794 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Clearlake to Detroit||$1187||2375 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Tips to Prepare Your Automobile
After you have your automobile scheduled to be picked up by the transporter, you will need to make sure it is ready to go when the driver arrives. Keep these tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind as you get your car ready:
- Make sure the fuel is no higher than a quarter tank and no less than an eighth of a tank.
- Wash the car completely on the outside and be sure to clean the inside as well.
- Remove all personal items and paperwork from inside the car.
- Remove all removable items from the outside of the car.
- Make sure the battery if charged completely.
- Make sure there are no fluid leaks.
- Disarm the car alarm.
- Have an extra key made for the car. One has to be given to the carrier and you will want to have an extra spare made as well so you can hold onto it.
- Take time/date stamped pictures of all angles of the car before it is loaded.
- Be sure to carefully read the Bill of Lading and sign it only after you have read it and agree to all that it says.
- Make sure you have the correct type of payment when the driver arrives.
- Give the driver your cell phone number and be sure to get his as well in case there is an emergency.
- Check to see if the company offers GPS or satellite tracking so you can check on the car during transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Clearlake Auto Transport Directory
A-1 Auto Transport has put together a short directory of companies that serve the Clearlake, California area with automobile transportation services.
Auto Transport 123
Auto Transport 123 has been serving the Clearlake area of California for many years and they can relocate all makes and models of trucks, cars, SUV’s, vans and other motor vehicles as well as boats, motorcycles and heavy machinery. They are fully licensed and insured and registered with the US DOT as well as accredited with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. You can contact an agent anytime for a price quote and to book your auto transport.
Road Runner Auto Transport
Road Runner Auto Transport works in all 50 states and has been serving the Clearlake area for more than 7 years. Road Runner Auto Transport is fully insured, licensed and registered with the US DOT. They can relocate all make and models of cars, trucks, vans, SUV’s, boats, motorcycles, heavy machinery, farm equipment and much more. They use door to door transport and can move cars with open or enclosed transportation. You can call an agent to get a price quote and schedule transport.
Clearlake includes ZIP codes: