Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Cotati, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Cotati Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cotati is among the smallest cities in California, but there is more to the small city than meets the eye. The city is among the highest grossing in the Bay Area, with several industries, corporations and non-profit organizations offering employment opportunities. Cotati is also a favorite of many local tourists. Two Rock Vineyard is a winery occupying about 400-acres. Tourists get to enjoy beautiful wooden cabins, wine tasting and private tours across the vineyard. The annual Cotati Music Festival held in mid-June draws live music enthusiasts to the La Plaza Park in the center of the town for live performances. Additionally, the recreational parks in Cotati offer ample grounds for a picnic, tennis games and swimming in the community center. With so much to do, we advise clients to consider A-1 Auto Transport’s services and have their private cars shipped along. We offer affordable prices when shipping cars to or from Cotati.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Diego to Cotati||$540||540 miles||2-4 days|
|Phoenix to Cotati||$594||792 miles||3-5 days|
|Cotati to Tucson||$678||904 miles||3-5 days|
|Omaha to Cotati||$1000||1668 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Cotati||$1126||2816 miles||7-9 days|
|Cotati to Indianapolis||$1126||2253 miles||6-8 days|
|New York to Cotati||$1162||2905 miles||7-9 days|
|Cotati to Minneapolis||$1179||1966 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Cotati
Part of A-1 Auto Transport’s quality assurance policy is offering tailored services. We invest time and resources in gathering information concerning the profile of Cotati. We know every street in Cotati like the back of our hands, including the roads leading to every community and the location of potential terminal points across Cotati. Additionally, we got to know the socio-economic activities practiced most in Cotati. This way we are able to forecast the specific car shipping services needed on a daily basis. We use all this information to tailor timely deliveries for every client across all locations when shipping cars to or from Cotati.
We also offer affordable Cotati car shipping services to clients from the neighboring cities and towns. These include Petaluma, Redwood Empire, and the entire Sonoma Coast.
Auto transport services we provide
- Long distance car shipping: We utilize the major roads crossing Cotati when performing long distance car shipping. We have the capacity to make coast to coast as well as interstate car deliveries. We also employ efficient route mapping, a strategy that helps us identify the shortest and most convenient routes to use when shipping cars between Cotati and any other location in mainland US. For instance, U.S. Route 101 is the shortest road to use when shipping cars between Cotati, CA and any other location in the states of Oregon and Washington.
- Terminal delivery: Guests visiting Cotati are best served under terminal delivery. We deliver cars to the closest car depot, storage facility or parking facility from their point of entry. For instance, clients flying into Cotati can get their cars delivered to a terminal closest to the San Francisco International Airport, The Santa Rosa Airport or the Oakland International Airport. From there, the guests get to have their hands on the wheel as soon as they arrive. Terminal delivery however, attracts parking fees. Ensure you inquire about the exact parking rates charged so you can budget accurately.
Types of cars we transport
We transport sedans, SUVs, motorcycles, vans, trucks, electric cars, hybrid cars, salvaged cars, inoperable vehicles, RVs, jet skis, snowmobiles and heavy equipment like tractors and excavators.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings: The Department of Transportation mandates that no carrier firm should ship a car with personal items. These include clothing, electronics, appliances, groceries and general shopping items. Additionally, all aftermarket installations should be removed to save them from damage or loss. These include DVD players, external speakers and GPS navigation systems.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas: Car shipping does not involve a lot of movement. The cars only need enough gas to cover the loading, offloading and sometimes, parking. A quarter-full tank of gas will suffice to cover such movement. It is also enough to cover the distance to the nearest gas station for a refill.
- Wash the car: A car hauler’s inspection is performed on every car before it can be loaded onto the carrier. A report describing all pre-existing damages is then drafted. Such details are more visible on a clean car.
- Perform a car maintenance check: A car maintenance check is done to identify any irregularities on the car, which may cause mechanical issues during shipping. These include any fluid leaks, low car battery levels, flat tires and low fluid levels.
Why opt for A-1 Auto Transport
We treat every client independently, by tailoring the car shipping experience to their needs and resources in their locale. This way, you are guaranteed of deluxe professional services.
Call A-1 Auto Transport on (Tel:8004522880) for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from Cotati.