West Hollywood, also referred to as WeHo by the locals, is a city located in Los Angeles County, California. The city is home to the famous Sunset Strip which is a one and half mile stretch of the city which has famous restaurants, shopping boutiques, and clubs. The city is hard to miss because of its huge and bright colored billboards. It has become the capital of the fight for equal rights for the LGBT community with about a third of the community identifying themselves as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, or Transgender. The city is often filled with celebrities that roam the streets freely, attracting a swarm of Paparazzi.
Exploring the city in your own vehicle is the most logical thing to do since you will have to stop by many beautiful locations along the way. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from West Hollywood, A-1 Auto Transport is the company to partner with. We are one of the biggest and best-run auto shipping companies based in America. We provide prompt, efficient, and affordable shipping services, without compromising on the quality.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|West Hollywood to San Francisco||$377||377 miles||2 - 4 days|
|West Hollywood to Phoenix||$280||380 miles||2 - 4 days|
|West Hollywood to Denver||$614||1024 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Chicago to West Hollywood||$1012||2024 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Miami to West Hollywood||$1096||2741 miles||7 - 9 days|
|New York to West Hollywood||$1122||2805 miles||7 - 9 days|
|West Hollywood to New Orleans||$1140||1901 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Boston to West Hollywood||$1196||2991 miles||7 - 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from West Hollywood
Although the city has one of the best road networks in the country, it is prone to traffic jams. Our research has helped us identify times that there is minimal traffic which helps us in coming up with realistic delivery times and thus, on-time deliveries. Apart from shipping cars to or from West Hollywood, we also offer our services to the adjacent towns which include Beverly Hills, Culver City, Burbank, Glendale, Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Inglewood, Lennox, Westmont, Huntington Park, Walnut Park, East Los Angeles, West Athens, Hawthorne, and El Segundo. We can also make arrangements to ship to other are not mentioned on the list above.
Some of the services we provide include:
- Enclosed transport. If the safety of your vehicle is your main concern, then this service will calm all your fears. Your vehicle will be placed and secured in an enclosed container for shipping. Your car will be protected from adverse weather, prying eyes, debris damage, and even theft.
- Door to door pick-ups and delivery. This service offers convenience and is for customers who like the hands-off approach. All you have to do is schedule a date for us to come pick-up your shipment and a driver will be sent straight to your doorstep to collect it. It is also delivered to your destination of choice. The main advantage of this service is that you will get to interact with the person handling your shipment.
- Freight shipping. Shipping items that do not include cars? Then this is the service for you. It covers a wide selection of items which include mining equipment, construction equipment and supplies, general cargo, farm produce, engines, full truckloads, turbines and many others. You are not restricted by the size or shape of items you want to ship. We can ship them all.
The types of vehicles we ship
Some of the vehicles we ship include:
- Electric cars. Unlike most of our competitors, we do not charge extra to ship these kinds of vehicles. They pose no threat since they will mostly be inoperable throughout the shipping process.
- Even though they come in different shapes and sizes, we are capable of shipping them all.
- We are authorized to ship a wide range of trucks to all the 50 states in America including Hawaii and Alaska.
- RVs and motorhomes
Preparing your vehicle for shipping
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle and also note down all the damages. Taking pictures is recommended because it offers clear evidence should a dispute arise.
- Ensure that you have removed all your personal belongings by the time you hand over your vehicle to the auto shipper.
- Only leave about a quarter full tank of gas in the car.
- Remove your toll tags and parking passes.
- Make copies of your car keys in case they get lost during shipping.
- Disable your vehicle's alarm system.
Why ship with us?
No other shipping company offers the level of service delivery that we do. Our experience also plays a big factor in ensuring that we deliver your vehicle in the same condition it was in before the move and also on schedule. When you ship with us, you will have no reason to worry about your shipment, everything is taken care of.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.