Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Carlsbad, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Carlsbad Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the Carlsbad, CA car transport directory! Here you’ll find some advice on how to choose an auto carrier, regardless of what type of vehicle you need shipped and where it’s going. We also have a local auto transport directory that lists companies that offer services to and from Carlsbad and North County San Diego. At the bottom of the page are some resources you can access to learn more about the process of shipping a vehicle and what to look out for when hiring a company to do it for you. If you have further questions or would like a free cost estimate, contact us at the number at the top of the page.
Learn more about California auto transport.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Carlsbad to Sacramento||$470||470 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Carlsbad to Denver||$635||1059 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Carlsbad to Dallas||$831||1385 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Chicago to Carlsbad||$1029||2059 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Carlsbad to Indianapolis||$1038||2077 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Miami to Carlsbad||$1072||2682 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Detroit to Carlsbad||$1162||2325 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Carlsbad Vehicle Transport Companies
- Brokers – Much of the cargo shipping industry relies on brokers to put clients in touch with carriers and this is definitely true of the auto transport industry. When you search online for a company, many of the websites you encounter will be brokers that you submit your information to, who then connect with a carrier that ships the vehicle for you. Brokers have access to load boards where they place your request and allow companies to bid on the shipment. Booking your car shipping with a broker can be a good way to get a low price without having to call around to several companies.
- Carriers – A carrier is the person or company that handles the shipping of the vehicle. If you prefer to deal directly with the person who will be moving your vehicle, you should find a carrier in your area. It should be noted that many companies act as both a broker and a carrier, taking the requests that fit with their delivery routes and passing the others along to a carrier that can ship the car.
- FMCSA Registration – Both brokers and carriers in the auto transport industry must be registered with the FMCSA, the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. Brokers and carriers will be issued an MC#, or motor carrier license number, from the FMCSA and carriers will also have a USDOT#. You can easily do some basic research about a company with either of the numbers on the FMCSA website to determine if they are a broker or carrier if it’s not explained on their website.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Carlsbad Auto Transport Company Directory
An auto shipper that serves the lower 48 states, Angelic Transport moves cars for military, students, businesses and more. They have 25 years of experience, are fully licensed, bonded and insured and offer door-to-door car shipping.
3750 Carnegie Dr., Oceanside, CA 92056
AA Auto Transport Service
AA is an auto carrier out of San Diego with 30 years of experience and 15 full-time employees. They ship everything from cars to heavy machinery and offer service to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska, as well as Canada.
7968 Arjons Dr. #111, San Diego, CA 92126
TNT Transport Services
TNT offers free price quotes through their website and ship to more than 80 locations across the U.S. They have both open and enclosed car carriers available and offer shipping for single cars, multiple vehicles, and entire fleets.
32819 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula, CA 92592
Carlsbad Auto Shipping Resources
Auto Transport Consumer Advisory (PDF) – A document from the FMCSA that explains some of the basic consumer information you should be aware of when hiring a company to ship a car. It covers the differences between a carrier and a broker, as well as contact info. for filing a complaint.
The Process of Shipping A Car – An infographic from our website that explains the process of shipping a car in simple, clear terms. The graphic includes pricing information for shipping between different parts of the country.
Services And Information
Carlsbad includes ZIP codes:
92008, 92009, 92010, 92011, 92013, 92018.