Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Palm Springs, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Arts and culture is a big part of the community that resides in Palm Springs. Many of its 44,552 residents participate in a number of events that demonstrate their love for everything artistic. They plan for annual events as well as those that take place for a particular reason or season. A-1 Auto Transport has shipped cars on behalf of many of the visitors that attend the festivals and parades that are synonymous with the city. We stretch our services to meet the requests of those residing in other parts of California and the world at large. Our shipping packages comprise of insurance cover and satellite tracking features that are meant to make the transportation process hassle-free.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Palm Springs to San Jose||$445||445 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Palm Springs to Portland||$640||1068 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Cheyenne to Palm Springs||$640||1068 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Seattle to Palm Springs||$744||1240 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Palm Springs to Houston||$866||1444 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Memphis to Palm Springs||$1014||1690 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Palm Springs to Washington, D.C.||$1026||2566 miles||7 – 9 days|
|New York to Palm Springs||$1070||2675 miles||7 – 9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Palm Springs
The entire Palm Springs area is considered A-1 Auto Transport territory. We have been moving cars in and out of the city for over two decades. Our drivers use their experience shipping cars to or from Palm Springs to ensure vehicles get to their destinations on time. We have modern car carriers that transport vehicles within the 95 square mile area and beyond. To reach various locations within the city we use Interstate 10 which passes on the northern side of the area. Other routes that our drivers use repeatedly are California State Routes 62, 74 and 111.
In addition to Palm Springs, we also ship vehicles to adjacent areas upon request. These nearby areas include Morongo valley to the north, Cathedral City to the east, Desert Hot Springs to the northeast and Rancho Mirage to the south east
Types of cars we ship to or from Palm Springs
A-1 Auto Transport guarantees high quality car shipping for all types of vehicles. The cars vary in size and weight making it important for our staff to ship them using appropriate transport trailers. We have a fleet of trucks that can handle vehicles of varied tonnages, making us an ideal partner for many car owners across the city and the rest of the US. Some of the vehicles we move are luxury vehicles, motorcycles, non-operable vehicles, ATVs, SUVs, vans, trucks, RVs, antique cars and boats among others.
Preparing your car for transportation to Palm Springs
If you want shipping cars to or from Palm Springs to be successful, you need to get your car ready in good time. Some of the proven ways of preparing your vehicle are:
- Pay for car maintenance. Take your car to a professional mechanic and have them repair any parts that are leaking or damaged in any way.
- Take photos of your vehicle. It is important to take note of the parts of your vehicle that are damaged and have them outlined in the bill of lading. If possible take photos for better comparison when the vehicle is dropped off at the final destination.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Services we offer you
We offer an assortment of vehicle moving services that are perfect for folks shipping cars to or from Palm Springs. These services include:
- State to state vehicle towing: Towing vehicles across the fifty states in the US has been a regular activity for the team at A-1 Auto Transport. The tow trucks are well maintained and can move the vehicles over short or long distances without putting them at risk. We have also invested in the latest towing technology to make our services effective for those moving vehicles using tow trucks. Also, our towing costs are the lowest in the region when compared with others within the region.
- Non-operable car shipping: Is shipping your non-operable vehicle keeping you up at night? Relax! We got you covered! Our team has moved non-op cars for many years and always ensure they are delivered in good condition. We use modern transport trailers to ship the non-op vehicles with the most recommended option being enclosed trailer shipping. Delivery of non-operable vehicles is done at the door of the customer or at the nearest terminal facility.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport focuses on making your shipping experience a pleasant one. We have a professional team that uses modern equipment and tools to move vehicles. Our modern car carriers can move one or more vehicles to the fifty states across the US without putting them in danger. Additionally, we have the lowest prices attached to the services we offer to those residing within the US and abroad.
Get in touch with us!
A-1 Auto Transport has adequate tools and resources to help ship your vehicle to a destination of your choice. Call us today and get a free cost estimate.