Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Buena Park, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Buena Park Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
For more than 25 years, A-1 Auto Transport has been a leader in the vehicle shipping industry. We’ve recently pooled the knowledge we’ve gathered over the years to create customized guides for our customers in different cities. Here, you’ll find some tips for finding a reliable auto transport company, including a directory of car shippers near Buena Park and Orange County.
Click here to learn more about shipping to California.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Buen Park to Las Vegas||$268||268 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Buen Park to San Francisco||$402||402 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Buen Park to Tuscon||$473||473 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Milwaukee to Buen Park||$1027||2055 miles||6 – 8 days|
|St. Louis (MO) to Buen Park||$1089||1815 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Philadelphia (PA) to Buen Park||$1096||2739 miles||7 – 9 days|
|Buen Park to Detroit||$1140||2280 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Buena Park Vehicle Transport Companies
- Open Carrier – The are two types of transport trucks that are widely used in the car shipping business and the price difference between the two can be significant. The most affordable way to have a car delivered is an open-air auto carrier. Open carriers usually haul several cars at once, usually between eight and 12, which allows the shipper to save money on gas costs by moving multiple vehicles at the same time. Because of this, the customer also gets a more affordable service when they choose to use an open air carrier. Combined with delivery to a local shipping terminal (rather than directly to an address, or door-to-door transport), an open-air carrier is the cheapest way to have your vehicle moved from point A to point B.
Looking for a car club in Southern California or need a place to have yours listed? Visit the website for SoCal Car Culture to find an extensive list of clubs in the area.
- Enclosed Carrier – Shipping your car in an enclosed carrier does cost slightly more than standard auto transport. The reason being that enclosed carriers can usually only haul one or two cars at a time, increasing the cost per vehicle. Additionally, enclosed carriers offer an extra level or security when moving a car, especially if you’re concerned about weather issues, privacy, road hazards, or anything else that can cause issues on the road. While open-air auto transport is the industry standard (and suitable for the majority of customers), there are some circumstances that may warrant an enclosed carrier. If you need a classic, vintage or one-of-a-kind car moved, it is highly recommended that you seek out the services of a company that offers fully enclosed transport. The same holds if you’re moving a luxury, exotic, or high-end vehicle. Enclosed carriers also make it easier to accommodate door-to-door auto relocation due to their smaller size.
- Additional Services – While the two tips above are concerned with the main choice you’ll have to make when shipping a car (the type of carrier), there are other options you’ll have to choose from as well. Additional services that often go along with moving a vehicle are things like temporary storage of the vehicle and additional insurance. While storage is pretty self-explanatory, additional insurance should only be purchased if you feel that the standard, required level of coverage is not sufficient for your vehicle. For most cars, the insurance limits set by the FMCSA are more than suitable to cover any potential damages. If you need a large vehicle, heavy machinery, or construction equipment moved, those are considered specialized services that not all shippers will be able to handle. The same goes for non-running vehicles, boats, RVs and motorhomes.
To find other professional services and business offerings in the area, visit the official website for the City of Buena Park.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Buena Park, CA Auto Transport Company Directory
VIP Auto Shipping
A nationwide car transporter, VIP Auto Shipping offers free price quotes over the phone and through their website. They offer open and enclosed auto shipping, as well as door-to-door transport to and from Buena Park.
14111 Freeway Dr. #107, Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
Hansen Auto Transport Inc
Hansen & Adkins is an established company in the industry with over 20 years of experience. They use modern, environmentally safe transport carriers and are a SmartWay partner with the Environmental Protection Agency.
3611 Farquhar Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
State 2 State Auto Transport
A family owned and operated transport company that specializes in moving cars between states, State 2 State has been in business since 2005. They can also move non-running vehicles and do not require a deposit or charge a cancellation fee.
1107 E Elm Ave, Fullerton, CA 92831
Buena Park includes ZIP codes:
90620, 90621, 90622, 90623, 90624.