Safe and Reliable Baldwin Park Car Shipping Services by A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping your car from one place to another can either be a risk or a comfort once you have decided to live in another state and move out from Baldwin Park, CA. The risks of shipping your vehicle depend on the quality of services and the route your carrier chooses. On the other hand, you are more convenient and comfortable when you ship your vehicle instead of taking it through the rough and long ride. You just need to make the wisest decisions.
One of the decisions is choosing the type of car transportation service. The two most popular in the country today are the open-air transport and the enclosed transport services. If you value the security and safety of your vehicle, the enclosed transport service is the better option.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Baldwin Park to San Diego||$121||121 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Baldwin Park to Las Vegas||$254||254 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Kansas City to Baldwin Park||$960||1601 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Miami to Baldwin Park||$1087||2717 miles||7 - 9 days|
|St. Louis to Baldwin Park||$1108||1847 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Detroit to Baldwin Park||$1132||2265 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Baldwin Park to Chicago||$1199||1999 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Uncontrollable Factors Encountered During Car Shipping
First, you need to know the external risks and factors when you ship your vehicle, whether the method falls under open-air or enclosed transport service.
- When you let a car shipping service provider take control of your vehicle, you cannot monitor and predict the current situation of your vehicle, the possible road disturbances on the way, or the uncontrollable weather conditions. The best precaution you can do is to protect your vehicle using outer coverings.
- Since trucks carry more than one vehicle, you cannot expect the truck drivers to give their full attention on your car’s current condition. The enclosed transport service protects your car’s identity from passersby and from threats of theft or robbery.
Benefits of Using an Enclosed Transport Service
In reality, the cost of using an enclosed transport service is higher than open-air transport services. However, the slightly higher costs compensate the benefits of an enclosed transport service.
- Insurance companies charge a lower premium because there are lower risks from weather, debris, or people. They usually offer lower prices to car shipping providers, and this also becomes advantageous to customers.
- If you choose the enclosed transport service, you can trust your car shipping provider to take your vehicle to farther and more remote locations with peace of mind. You can focus on other matters, which saves you time from worrying.
- Using an enclosed transport service means you share the truck space with only two or three vehicles, as compared with the open air transport service that allows eight to ten vehicles in a single ride.
- Choosing an enclosed service uses more ropes and safety gears for your car.
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.