Enclosed auto transport is the most expensive, but the safest way to ship a vehicle out of Florida. If you are looking to transport your vehicle long distance or even locally, consider hiring a professional transport company to get the job done.
Professional auto transport companies’ are flexible with their prices in order to make auto shipping an inexpensive reality for everyone.
As stated above, the most expensive way to ship a vehicle is in an enclosed container, but there are other alternatives. Another way to ship a vehicle is on an open carrier. This method is called the open air shipping solution. If you have a very valuable vehicle or an antique vehicle, professionals recommend that you purchase the enclosed transport method.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
What is the Cost of Transport?
The cost of transport is different for everyone. To determine a price, an agent will need about fifteen minutes of your time and some basic information about your vehicle. The distance, method of transport and the make and model of the vehicle all play a factor in how much you will pay in the end for transport. It is important to collect at least three quotes from three different companies to make sure you are getting the most for your money.
Document the Condition of Your Vehicle.
Even though you will be shipping your car in an enclosed container, you should still document the condition of your car. The best way to do this is to wash the vehicle of dirt and deposits and take pictures of every angle. After taking pictures, make sure you give copies to the transport company in order to avoid any discrepancies. It does not happen often, but in some cases, accidents do happen.
Preparing Your Vehicle for Shipping.
- Disable the security alarm.
- Make sure there is no more than ¼ tank of gas in the car.
- Remove any personal possessions.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?