Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Liberty County, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Liberty County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Car hauling in Florida has become synonymous with A-1 Auto Transport because of our great reputation in the area. Many of the residents within the state and smaller areas like Liberty County regularly book our services. Majority of the bookings are referrals from former clients and responses to testimonials on our site. Our staff is well trained and committed in making sure that every client receives satisfactory services. We strive to offer superb customer experience to all clients, regardless of whether they have been with us for over two decades or are trying out our auto transportation services for the first time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Orlando to Liberty County||313$||313 miles||2-4 days|
|Liberty County to Nashville||489$||489 miles||2-4 days|
|Liberty County to Indianapolis||583$||777 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Liberty County||721$||961 miles||3-5 days|
|Liberty County to Milwaukee||634$||1056 miles||4-6 days|
|Liberty County to Albany||777$||1295 miles||4-6 days|
|Albuquerque to Liberty County||888$||1480 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Liberty County||1127$||2254 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Liberty County
Shipping cars to or from Liberty County is mainly done through a number of roads that connect the 843 square-mile area to nearby counties and cities. These are the major transportation routes in the area and they are basically state roads and county roads. Fortunately, our truck drivers have deep knowledge of the road network in Liberty County, making the delivery of vehicles much faster. The state routes that we often use to move vehicles include state roads 12, 20, and 65.
We also offer our shipping services to other counties that surround Liberty county from all sides. These counties include Gadsden County to the northeast, Wakulla County to the east, Leon County to the east, Franklin County to the south, Gulf County to the southwest, Calhoun County to the west, and Jackson County to the northwest.
Services you can enjoy
We have a number of transportation services you can choose from when shipping cars to or from Liberty County. Some of the services are highlighted below.
- RoRo shipping: We move vehicles to overseas locations using Roll on Roll off shipping. This shipping involves the driving of the vehicle onto a shipping vessel for transportation and driving it off upon arrival. RoRo shipping is a cheaper option when compared to moving of vehicles using containers.
- Dealer to dealer auto transport: We lessen the stress involved in the moving of a large number of vehicles from one location to another for car dealerships. Our truck drivers can ship vehicles to the premises of another dealer or drop them off at a terminal facility.
- Open air car carriers: Our fleet of trucks has open air trucks which are used for vehicle transportation locally and nationwide. These trucks are ideal for those looking for an affordable shipping option and don’t mind their vehicles being exposed to diverse elements when in transit.
Get in touch with us!
For the best services in shipping cars to or from Liberty County, you need a reliable vehicle moving company. A-1 Auto Transport has been providing transportation services for decades making them the best choice for you! To get more information on our services and to get a free quote, contact us today.
Zip codes included in Liberty County
- 32321- Bristol
- 32334- Hosford
- 32335- Sumatra
- 32360- Telogia