Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Stuart, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Stuart Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated on Florida’s Treasure Coast, the city of Stuart is a great place to live! Known as the “Sailfish Capital of the World,” fishing and boating are two of the hottest events to take part in while in Stuart. If you’re not a sea farer, then you may be interested in heading to the downtown area where live bands play in the town square on weekend evenings and businesses are usually open late. There are also several public parks, nature trails, a wildlife preserve and many excellent choices for local dining, lodging and lots of retail shopping.
As you’re making plans to have your car shipped to Stuart, you’ll want to check out the City of Stuart website for valuable information on local events, maps of the city and surrounding areas, utilities and relocation information for new residents and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Stuart to Miami||110$||110 miles||1-2 days|
|Tampa to Stuart||172$||172 miles||1-2 days|
|Stuart to Charlotte||474$||632 miles||3-5 days|
|Stuart to St. Louis||671$||1119 miles||4-6 days|
|Stuart to San Antonio||772$||1286 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Stuart||1015$||1692 miles||5-7 days|
|Albuquerque to Stuart||1117$||1862 miles||5-7 days|
|Portland to Stuart||1263$||3158 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
How to Prepare Your Car for Auto Transport
Once you have your car scheduled for auto transport you will need to make sure it is ready to go when the carrier arrives. These are some things you will want to do to prepare the car for transport:
- Wash the car very thoroughly and clean the inside either by vacuuming or steam cleaning. You need to walk around the car and take pictures from all angels with the time and date stamp on. When the carrier picks the car up, they will complete an inspection. They will also complete one when the car is delivered. You need to make sure you have pictures saved just in case there are any signs of damage upon delivery. Having pictures is the best way to prove that the damage occurred during transport.
- If you are relocating to a new area you will want to do some research on driving conditions, obtaining a local license and the length of time that you will have to get the car registered locally. You will also want to look over area road maps so you will have a better idea of where the streets are, business locations and your new home as well.
- Make sure you fully charge the battery as well as check the air pressure in your tires before the car is loaded for delivery. For auto transport, your tires must be at the correct levels to be loaded accurately. You will also want to make sure that fluids, like antifreeze, are filled and that fuel levels are at around ¼ tank only.
- Make sure that you remove all personal items and paperwork from inside of the car unless the auto transport company you use allows personal belongings to be carried in the car during transport. Most companies will not allow anything in the car because they are legally allowed to haul cars but not other material.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Stuart Auto Transport Directory
Connecticut Auto Transport
In business for more than 20 years, Connecticut Auto Transport is a reliable auto transport company that serves the Stuart, Florida area. They work with their customers to ensure quality transport for door to door or terminal relocation services. They offer once a week auto transport service from Florida to the North East during the spring and once a week from the North East to Florida during the fall and winter months.
2307 SW Poma Dr., Palm City, Florida 34990
State to State Auto Transport Inc.
Licensed, insured and bonded, State to State Auto Transport provides open carrier auto transport to and from Stuart, Florida from all 50 states in the United States. They offer free online tracking so you will know where your car is at all times during transport. Their drivers perform a detailed pre-load inspection of your car as well as a post-delivery inspection in detail. They do this to ensure that your vehicle is in the same condition when it is delivered as it was when it was picked up. There auto transport is door to door at the address that you need the car delivered. They are available to give a price quote via telephone 24 hours per day.
6007 NW Baynard Dr, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Transport Plymouth Auto
Transport Plymouth Auto is an auto transporter that provides open and enclosed transport services to anywhere in the United States. They can relocate all makes and models of vehicles, motorcycles, heavy machinery, boats, large equipment and much more. As a veteran owned company, they offer excellent discounts to members of the military, reserves and military veterans. They also transport to Hawaii and Alaska.
406 NW Stratford Ln, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983
Stuart includes ZIP codes:
34994, 34995, 34996, 34997.