- Safe And Reliable Port St Lucie Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Port St Lucie Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Port St Lucie Vehicle Transport Companies
- International Vehicle Shipping To/From Port St Lucie
- Cheap Transportation Options In Port St Lucie
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Car Movers Near Me
- Port St Lucie Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Suncoast Auto Transport
- Devries Family Moving & Storage
- Plymouth Auto Transport
- Amer Auto Shipping
- Florida Auto Transport
- Other Port St Lucie Resources
- Port St Lucie Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port St Lucie Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe And Reliable Port St. Lucie Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Home to just over 88,000 people, Port St. Lucie is situated along the Florida Turnpike in the southern portion of the Sunshine State. In 2019, the United States Census Bureau has estimated city's population at 201,846 which indicated rapid growth. It is surrounded by rural farmland and natural settings, which bring a host of outdoors enthusiasts to the area annually.
A number of famous people hail from this small city including hip-hop artist Ace Hood, actress Megan Fox and basketball player Larry Sanders, to name a few. This is also the home of the New York Mets spring training facility and the beach is mere minutes from the heart of town, making it an attractive option for those looking to enjoy all the South Florida living has to offer.
Port St. Lucie Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port St. Lucie||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Port St. Lucie to Jacksonville||$142||236 miles||2-3 days|
|Atlanta to Port St. Lucie||$331||552 miles||3-5 days|
|Port St. Lucie to Charlotte||$372||620 miles||3-5 days|
|Philadelphia to Port St. Lucie||$654||1090 miles||4-6 days|
|Port St. Lucie to Cleveland||$680||1133 miles||4-6 days|
|Port St. Lucie to Kansas City||$811||1351 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Port St. Lucie||$834||1390 miles||4-6 days|
|Portland to Port St. Lucie||$1887||3145 miles||8-10 days|
*Prices and times for Port Saint Lucie car shipping are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Port St. Lucie Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Port St. Lucie car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Ask for proof of insurance: Just because a car transport company says it has it, doesn’t make it so. Protect yourself by asking to see proof of insurance before you sign on the dotted line for vehicle transport.
- Request door-to-door delivery for added convenience: If you are moving and have a slew of other details to consider, then request door-to-door delivery for a more convenient auto shipping experience.
- Inquire about hidden fees charged by auto shipping companies: Sometimes, if you ask the car transport company outright if there are fees attached to your contract about which you are not aware, they will be upfront about it. In other cases, you have to comb your auto transport contract through with a fine-tooth comb to ensure that you aren’t paying more than you should be.
For more information, visit the City of Port St. Lucie website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
International Vehicle Shipping to/from Port St. Lucie
If you’d like a free quote for a vehicle shipping service on an international level, you can use the quote calculator presented above. There is also a phone number near it which you can use to receive a faster answer and request more details for your transportation request.
Our staff is committed to offering you the best customer experience. This means we won’t keep your attention for longer than necessary. After discussing the basic details and instructing you on how to prepare for the shipment, we’ll leave you to your own. If later on you have further questions related to Saint Lucie car transport, please call and ask.
Cheap Transportation Options in Port St. Lucie
Most people try to find a compromise when moving out of town either by moving their belongings or their cars on their own to reduce some of their expenses. However, while we cannot speak for moving companies, opting for our auto transport services can be the cheaper way to ship your car.
Your enclosed transport will be combined with more than 10 others, so you'll pay only a fraction of the total cost. We even provide special discounts to those who still find the St. Lucie car transport price too high. The end result is a very cheap project with excellent results. If you'd like more information on this topic, you can browse our website, check our shipping reviews, or speak to a representative.
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Port St Lucie, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Port St Lucie. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Port St Lucie, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Port St Lucie. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Port St Lucie and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Port St Lucie. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Car Movers Near Me
Port St. Lucie Auto Transport Companies Directory
Suncoast Auto Transport
This is a large auto transport company that specializes in container, open air, and enclosed transport shipping. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto transporters with great BBB accredited customer reviews.
Transports automobiles, classic cars, vans, trucks, oversized vehicles, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
8286 Business Park Drive, Port Saint Lucie, FL
Devries Family Moving & Storage
This vehicle shipping company offers both moving services and transport for vehicles. They provide direct service from any residential or business location in US. They can ship your car to all major cities like Las Vegas, Rhode Island, San Jose, Florida, New Mexico, New Hampshire, etc. It has the best car shipping experts to guide you in delivering your car safely.
440 Northwest Market Place #1, Port St. Lucie, FL
Plymouth Auto Transport
This Port Saint Lucie-based auto shipping company offers regional transport. They provide auto transport services to car dealerships, individuals, and car manufacturers. Call now to get an instant quote for your shipping needs. They are safely delivering thousands of vehicles from Port Saint Lucie county.
406 Northwest Stratford Lane, Port St. Lucie, FL
Amer Auto Shipping
This Florida based company offers car shipping around the state of Port Saint Lucie. It has a big name in auto transport industry to ship vehicles. They ship inoperable cars as well as oversized vehicle. Make a call to get your car picked and delivered to the new destination.
490 Southeast Thanksgiving Avenue,
Port St. Lucie, FL
Florida Auto Transport
This auto transport outfit specializes in custom and classic vehicle shipping.
2400 SE Veterans Mem Pkwy #203, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34952
Other Port St. Lucie Resources
Port St. Lucie Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Port St. Lucie.
University Of Port St. Lucie - Florida Atlantic University is strongly committed to continuing its longtime relationship with communities on the Treasure Coast as a partner in higher education and research innovation. Treasure Coast students are now being served at FAU’s Jupiter and Boca Raton campuses and at the FAU Harbor Branch Oceanographic Institute in Fort Pierce, a world-class center of marine research and education.
Port St. Lucie Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our car shipping services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|South West Thornhill Dr||Brisbane Street||Victor Line|
|Norman Line||Sylvester Line|
Port St. Lucie includes ZIP codes
34952, 34953, 34983, 34984, 34985, 34986, 34987, 34988
Related Information & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to think about insurance when transporting my car to or from Port St. Lucie, FL?
The federal government regulates legitimate companies.
You can learn about insurance requirements by going to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Insurance Requirements page.
Also, check with your insurance broker if you think you need or want more coverage.
I’m not sure if I should use a car shipping company instead of driving my car from Port St. Lucie, FL?
To help you think through this, here are some questions you can ask yourself to determine whether to ship a car or drive it yourself.
- How many miles is it to your final destination?
- How many extra miles will this put on your vehicle?
- Can your car afford these extra miles?
- Will there be interstate tolls for you to pay?
- Will driving yourself mean that you have to spend nights in a hotel?
- Will you have to miss work?
- How much will gas cost?
After asking yourself these questions, you should have a better idea of which way will be best to get your car arrived to its destination.
How do I get my car ready for transport to or from Port Saint Lucie, FL?
No matter where you are transporting your car to or from, there are specific steps you can take to make sure you prepare it for the journey.
- Clean all the items out of your car
- Take pictures of your vehicle at pick up. Be sure to take photos of any dents, dings, or imperfections you want to note before transport.
The pictures you take at pick up will be your way of knowing what, if any, new dings or dents occur while in transit. You will walk through this inspection during pick up and delivery with the transport driver.
- Make sure you have a ¼ tank of gas when your car is ready for transport. This ¼ tank of gas serves two purposes:
- It gives the truck driver enough gas to load and unload your car and helps keep the carrier within federally regulated weight restrictions.
- If you have any questions about how to prep your car for transport, reach out to your transport company or broker, and they will help you.
How do I make a complaint against my auto transport carrier in Port St. Lucie, FL?
If you wish to file a complaint against the transport company you used in Port St. Lucie, you can file your complaint in possible three ways:
- File a complaint with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
- File a complaint with the Florida Attorney General’s Office
- File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) if the company you hired is accredited.
You can also claim rental car reimbursement if there is a delay in the delivery of vehicle by auto transport company.
How will my car be transported to or from Port St. Lucie, FL?
There are two ways to get your car delivered to and from Port St. Lucie, FL
- Open-air carriers can endanger your vehicle by exposing it to elements such as road dirt, rocks, and weather. Open-air carriers are the less expensive way to ship vehicles.
- Enclosed carriers are primarily used to transport luxury, classic, and exotic vehicles. They offer more protection than open-air carriers. However, hiring an enclosed carrier is the more expensive choice to transport your car. Depending on carrier availability you can choose between the two.