- Safe And Reliable Orlando, Fl Car Transport Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Orlando Auto Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples By A-1 Auto/Car Transport
- Reliable Car Shipping Services Near Me Orlando Auto Transport
- Using Orlando Car Shipping Services
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Orlando
- Orlando Car Shipping Services For Luxury And Classic Cars
- Special Car Shipping Discounts In Orlando
- International Car Shipping To/From Orlando
- Cheap Orlando Car Shipping Services
- Auto Transport Safety Measures In Orlando
- Orlando, Fl, Car Shipping Companies Directory
- Orlando Auto Shipping
- Uniworld International Auto Transport
- Aa Car Transport Llc
- Aveo Auto Transport
- Hansen & Adkins Car Transport
- Liable Auto Transport
- Rivera Auto Transport
- All Aboard Auto Transport
- Double Ee Car Transport
- Fitz Auto Transport
- Orlando Exotic Car Transport
- Snr Auto Transport
- Auto Transport Driveaway
- Discount Shipping - Car Transport
Safe And Reliable Orlando, FL Car Transport Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Another international city located in Central Florida, Orlando is perhaps the most well-known city in the Sunshine State. More than 230,000 people call Orlando home, though the number of residents in the metro area number somewhere around two million.
Orlando Auto Shipping Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples By A-1 Auto/Car Transport
|Shipping To/From Orlando||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Jacksonville||$86||143 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Orlando to Miami||$142||236 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Atlanta to Orlando||$263||438 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Chicago to Orlando||$693||1155 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Orlando to Pittsburgh||$583||971 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Kansas City to Orlando||$742||1237 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Orlando to Las Vegas||$1387||2311 miles||6 - 8 days|
|San Jose to Orlando||$1709||2848 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times for Orlando auto shipping are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
In part, it is so well-known because of the theme parks located here. Disney World, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, Wet & Wild, Ormond Beach, Miami Beach, Cocoa Beach, Palm Beach, and a slew of other theme parks call Orlando home, bringing in millions of tourists annually. The airport is the 13th busiest in the country and there are retail outfits, upscale shopping ventures, restaurants, and more around this large locale.
Reliable Car Shipping Services Near Me: Orlando Auto Transport
Looking for auto transport services near you in Orlando? 7 of the world’s top picturesque parks reside in Orlando, making it one of the biggest tourist destinations in the world. This is one of the reasons that residents feel there are three versions of Orlando: the park version, the residential version, and the buzzing version full of government buildings, businesses, restaurants and nightclubs. Whatever part of Orlando you call home is certain to be beautiful, and having your car shipped to you by A-1 Auto Transport will allow you to enjoy it even more. Look through our Florida car shipping carriers directory for all car shipping companies near you.
Using Orlando Car Shipping Services
When you are looking to book Orlandoauto transportationservices, keep a few key tips in mind:
Ask about the California-FL route if you are moving cross-country: This is the least expensive route in terms of the car shipping costs, which means that your entire contract of Orlando auto shipping services should cost a bit less, as a result.
Request an Orlando car transport delivery during daylight: A daylight auto shipping delivery gives you plenty of light in which to check to ensure that there are no scratches or imperfections on your car that weren’t there previously.
Inquire if your vehicle will be transported via tractor-trailer: This matters in terms of the time it will take to transport it as well as the cost. If you are not comfortable with this method of car shipping, ask the Orlando auto shipping company what else is available.
- For more information on auto transport, visit the City of Orlando website.
- A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide.
- Click here or call 1-888-230-9116 to get a free, no-obligation auto transport price quote to ship your car.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Orlando
The support offered by an Orlando car shipping company like A1 Auto Transport is invaluable when trying to move a car interstate. All the problems you would have to solve on your own are taken care of by the shipping companies.
They will pick the best/fastest route based on their experience. They know which neighborhoods are dangerous and where it’s best for their truck drivers to spend the night. They’ll avoid any areas where car theft may happen and also damaged roads and other problems.
As the client, you won’t have to worry about any of this. Simply let us know what you need from us, and we’ll offer you an appropriate solution through our shipping services.
Orlando Car Shipping Services for Luxury and Classic Cars
For your car to reach Orlando safely, some precautions need to be taken. Our staff must know its ground clearance level, weight, brand, etc. This information will allow us to customize your experience for the best result.
Some other information you may be interested in is Orlando’s regulations regarding automobiles. If you’re buying the car from a city in another state, it may be built with that state’s laws in mind. As the owner, you must make sure it fits your current state’s regulations as well.
Special Car Shipping Discounts in Orlando
Whether you’re shipping one car or 10, it will be just as easy using A1 auto transport. We’ll also give you a special discount for shipping multiple vehicles at a time.
Other discounts our company offers are those for the military, for students, and for seniors. We also provide seasonal price reductions for Orlando auto transport, as well as Snowbirds offers. If you’re working with us for the first time, a first-timer’s discount will apply.
Contact now to obtain a free quote and to learn more about what discounts you’re eligible for.
International Car Shipping to/from Orlando
While shipping a car internationally can be quite expensive, thanks to our numerous discounts and specials, the price can be lowered to a manageable degree. A1 auto transport’s team will also take into consideration your requests when planning out the shipment. So, if you have a lower budget, let us know, and we’ll see what can be done to give you the lowest possible cost.
If you're more concerned about speed and security, though, A1 Auto Transport's covered car carriers can meet your needs. Airplanes are impractical as a mode of transportation, but an enclosed truck and a fast ship will solve the problem quickly and easily. Even if it's the middle of the night, we have a vehicle ready to begin your urgent deliveries.
Cheap Orlando Car Shipping Services
There's no amount of service that will convince someone to go above a certain price when trying to relocate a car. There's fortunately no need for it. Even the most basic level of shipping service will provide 2 important things: move the car and keep it safe while doing so.
While open trucks do put the cargo at risk of being hit by rain or any other flying projectiles, these are not usually a major problem on the road. Unless severely bad weather ensues or a vandal throws rocks at your car, there's nothing to worry about.
A1 auto transport even provides an insurance policy for such situations. If you'd like to discuss how much the transport you have in mind would cost, contact us now to compare the price by telling us your zip code. We're available at any hour or day.
Auto Transport Safety Measures in Orlando
If you're looking for safer shipping alternatives, there are a few. A plane is by far the fastest and safest way to transport something, and it can be used to move cars too. However, the price is far too high for most customers, so it's usually not a viable option when you compare it with other options.
A less expensive alternative for moving a car within the US or to a nearby state is with an enclosed carrier. As long as the destination can be reached through a road, then vehicle shipping is possible. Enclosed vehicle trucks are fast and very safe, and they keep your car away from bad weather, flying objects, and other damaging factors.
The risk of theft is reduced considerably, considering the fact that your car is hidden. There's also a high insurance policy that comes with the shipment, which will give you peace of mind that your car will be delivered safely. To learn more, contact us at our phone number today.
Orlando, FL, Car Shipping Companies Directory
Orlando Auto Shipping
This Orlando-based nationwide auto transportation company offers a wide array of vehicle transport options. Licensed, bonded, and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB-accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats, and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed carrier trucks. Their professional driver keeps you updated throughout the entire shipping process from pickup to delivery. Contact them online or submit the form to get a free quote.
326 South Orange Avenue
Uniworld International Auto Transport
This is one of the few shipping and logistics companies in the state that can get your car to points internationally. Submit an online form and get an instant quote. They are available during normal business hours.
7901 Kingspointe Parkway, Orlando, FL
AA Car Transport LLC
This shipment transport company specializes in budget-friendly vehicle transport. It transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, and boats nationwide. We are available 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Contact them on the phone number or submit an online form to get a free quote.
Florida Center, Orlando, FL
Aveo Auto Transport
Aveo offers dealer and fleet vehicle shipping options. It has the best ratings and an easy pickup process. Contact us to get a free quote online. Their professional driver will pick up and get your car delivered within decided hours. It is one of the best auto transporters in FL and LLC Orlando.
4700 Millenia Boulevard #175, Orlando, FL
Hansen & Adkins Car Transport
This is a professional logistics national company that can get your car to other cities and states around the U.S. Submit the form online to get an instant quote from them. It is one of the best transporters in the shipping process. Feel free to move your vehicle in and around FL, as we have the best reputation in the industry.
1202 Pine Avenue, Orlando, FL
Liable Auto Transport
This is a locally-owned transport company that offers tons of shipment industry knowledge when shipping a vehicle. It offers unique business solutions nationwide with top quality and excellent client reviews. Contact them by submitting a quote form with a zip code on their website. They have normal business hours of working with dealers as well as retail customers for transport.
10698 Cosmonaut Boulevard
Rivera Auto Transport
Rivera offers transport options for vehicles of all types. It transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, and boats through enclosed and unlocked carriers nationwide.
3535 McCoy Road, Orlando, FL
All Aboard Auto Transport
All Aboard has a national approach to the services this company offers.
Double EE Car Transport
Locally-owned, regional, and statewide transport are this company’s specialty.
4763 South Conway Road, Orlando, FL
Fitz Auto Transport
Fitz has a record of excellent customer service and quality transport.
11316 Boggy Creek Road, Orlando, FL
Orlando Exotic Car Transport
Those looking to ship exotic or custom cars may find that this company specializes in specialty exotic auto shipping services.
1207 East Story Road
Winter Garden, FL
SNR Auto Transport
SNR transports cars and each type of vehicle around the state of Florida. They are known for great business reviews. Compare and then choose.
13523 Texas Woods Circle
Auto Transport Driveaway
This national company offers cross-country vehicle shipping. It ships cars in and around FL. and has excellent reviews to its credit.
6909 Partridge Lane
Discount Shipping - Car Transport
Those in need of discount shipping can find it in this company. With average reviews, compare and get your vehicles shipped through this company.
615 Cedar Bend Circle, Orlando, FL
Reliable Carriers - Car Shipping
If you are looking for a “Reliable” company, then you may have found it in this Orlando-based transport outfit. It can ship your vehicles in and around FL as it has great reviews to its credit.
453 Thorpe Road, Orlando, FL
This Apopka-based transport company focuses on quality transport with its excellent client reviews.
1144 Ocoee Apopka Road
Coastal Auto Transport
Coastal is locally owned and has a record of excellent customer service in FL.
Other Orlando Car Shipping Resources
Orlando Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Orlando.
University Of Central Florida - The University of Central Florida is one of the most dynamic universities in the country. Offering 212 degree programs, it has become an academic and research leader in numerous fields, such as optics, modeling and simulation, engineering and computer science, business administration, education, science, hospitality management and digital media.
Orlando Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our car shipping services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Business||South Eola||33rd Street|
|Lake Nona||North||North Orange|
|Region||Orwin Manor||Eagles Nest|
|College Park||Frederica||Dover Estates|
|Lake||Lake Formosa||East Central|
|Medical City||Coytown||Brunetti South|
|Lake Eola||Lake Dot||Lorna Doone|
|Heights||Dover Shores||Spring Lake|
|Shores||Fern Creek||East Park|
|Colonial||Dover Shores||Belle Air|
|Park Lake /||Catalina||Park|
|Highland||Lake Davis/||Waters Edge|
Orlando includes ZIP codes
32801, 32802, 32803, 32804, 32805, 32806, 32807, 32808, 32809, 32810, 32811, 32812, 32814, 32815, 32816, 32817, 32818, 32819, 32820, 32821, 32822, 32824, 32825, 32826, 32827, 32828, 32829, 32830, 32831, 32832, 32833, 32834, 32835, 32836, 32837, 32839, 32853, 32854, 32855, 32856, 32857, 32858, 32859, 32860, 32861, 32862, 32867, 32868, 32869, 32872, 32877, 32878, 32885, 32886, 32887, 32891, 32896, 32897, 32899.
Shipping Services and Information
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do door-to-door auto shipping when moving to Orlando, FL?
So, you want your auto transported to your new home in Orlando, Florida, from the desired location where you are now? Unfortunately, while door-to-door shipping is assumed to be from any place of your choosing, such as your home or office, this isn’t always possible.
- If you have low-hanging branches near your home or office, an open auto carrier may not be able to pick up or drop off there.
- If your pick up or drop off location is challenging to navigate
- If your site doesn’t provide a legal or safe pullover location for a carrier to load or unload your car.
Be sure to check with your transport company or broker to determine if door-to-door to or from your location is possible.
What are the auto transport methods used for my move to or from Orlando, FL?
Any auto transport company uses two methods. They are:
- Open carrier – this means your vehicle is transported on an open truck bed or trailer. Your car will be susceptible to weather, road dirt, bugs, and other issues. This is the less expensive way to transport your car.
- Enclosed – this means your vehicle is transported in a covered trailer. As a result, your car will be more protected from the elements, unlike an open carrier. This method is more popular for expensive and antique vehicles that need a little extra care. Unfortunately, this is also the more expensive way to transport your car.
Can I file a complaint about the company I hired to transport my car to or from Orlando, FL?
Yes, you can file a complaint. If your shipping experience went awry for any reason, you could file a complaint using these three options:
How does insurance work for transporting my car across the country to or from Orlando, FL
Any auto transport company is federally required to offer basic liability coverage.
Your insurance broker or the carrier you select will have insurance options as well if you think you need more coverage. Reach out to them if you have any questions about insurance.
Does the size of my vehicle affect how I have it transported to or from Orlando, FL?
You can avail of car shipping services in Orlando, Florida by using open or closed carriers (see FAQ 1). Both modes will carry most autos, including pickups, sedans, SUVs, and vans.
Keep in mind, if you have added equipment on the exterior of your vehicle, it could be more expensive to transport, so you may want to remove it before car shipping. Also, you may want to use an enclosed carrier if you’re transporting a luxury or antique automobile. However, this method will cost you more. Hence, using vehicle shipping services in Orlando depends upon your needs and what are your expectations.
How can I protect my vehicle from the sun and heat during Orlando car shipping?
Protecting your vehicle from the intense sun and heat is important during Orlando car shipping. Here are some tips to help you:
1. Use a car cover: Invest in a high-quality car cover with UV protection. This will shield your vehicle from the sun's harmful rays and prevent the paint from fading or cracking.
2. Park in shaded areas: To minimize sun exposure, park your vehicle in shady areas. This could be under trees, in covered parking garages or using sunshades.
3. Use window shades: Place window shades on the windshield and side windows to block out the sun's rays. This will help keep the interior of your car cooler and protect the dashboard and upholstery from sun damage.
4. Regularly apply sunscreen: Just like you protect your skin from the sun, consider using a car-specific sunscreen or UV protectant to your vehicle's exterior surfaces. This will help maintain the paint's shine and prevent it from fading.
5. Maintain proper tire pressure: Heat can cause tire pressure to increase, which can lead to blowouts. Check your tire pressure regularly and ensure it is at the recommended level to prevent any issues during transportation.
6. Choose enclosed transport: If you are concerned about extreme heat or want maximum protection, consider opting for enclosed car transport. This provides an extra layer of protection against the elements.
By following these tips, you can help protect your vehicle from the sun and heat during Orlando car shipping and ensure it arrives in the same condition as when loaded onto the transport vehicle.
Can I ship a non-functional or vintage vehicle with Orlando auto transport services?
You can ship a non-functional or vintage vehicle with Orlando auto transport services. A1 Auto Transport offers specialized services for transporting non-functional or vintage vehicles. However, it is important to inform the car shipping company about the condition of your vehicle beforehand so they can make the necessary arrangements. This may include using specialized equipment or trailers to load and transport the car safely.
What preparations should I consider for my car before utilizing a Florida car shipping service?
Before utilizing a Florida car shipping service, there are several preparations you should consider for your car:
1. Clean your car: Give your car a thorough cleaning, both inside and out, before shipping it. This will make inspecting for any damages before and after transportation easier.
2. Remove personal belongings: Remove all personal belongings from your car, including any loose items or accessories. This will ensure the safety of your belongings and prevent any damage during transit.
3. Document existing damages: Take detailed photographs of your car from various angles to document its current condition. This will serve as evidence in case any damages occur during transportation.
4. Check for leaks: Check your car for any leaks, such as oil or coolant leaks. Repair any leaks before shipping to prevent damage to other vehicles or the transport carrier.
5. Check tire pressure and battery: Ensure that your tires are properly inflated and your battery is fully charged. This will prevent any issues during loading and unloading and allow for a smoother transportation process.
6. Disable alarm systems: If your car has an alarm system, disable it before shipping to avoid any unnecessary disturbances during transit.
7. Secure loose parts: Secure any loose parts or accessories on your car, such as spoilers or antennas, to prevent them from getting damaged or causing damage to other vehicles.
Considering these preparations, you can ensure a smoother and safer car shipping experience with a Florida car shipping service.
Can I track my vehicle's status and location during the Orlando car shipping process?
A1 Auto Transport provides tracking services for your vehicle during the Orlando car shipping process. Once your vehicle is loaded onto the transport carrier, you will receive a tracking number or access to an online tracking portal. This allows you to monitor the status and location of your vehicle throughout the transportation journey. You can stay updated on the progress of your shipment and have peace of mind knowing where your car is at all times.
What insurance coverage is typically provided by Orlando auto transport companies?
Orlando auto transport companies typically provide insurance coverage for vehicles during the shipping process. The specific coverage and terms may vary between companies, so it is important to inquire about the insurance policy when booking your car shipment. Choosing a company that offers comprehensive insurance coverage to protect your vehicle against any potential damages or accidents that may occur during transportation is recommended.
How do Florida car shipping companies ensure the safety of my vehicle during transit?
Florida car shipping companies ensure the safety of your vehicle during transit through various measures. These may include:
1. Experienced drivers: Car shipping companies employ experienced and skilled drivers trained in safely handling and transporting vehicles.
2. Secure loading and unloading: Professionals use specialized equipment and techniques to securely load and unload vehicles onto transport carriers, minimizing the risk of damage.
3. Properly maintained transport carriers: Car shipping companies regularly maintain their transport carriers to ensure they are in good working condition. This includes regular inspections and servicing to prevent any mechanical issues during transit.
4. Insurance coverage: Reputable car shipping companies provide vehicle insurance coverage during transportation. This coverage protects against any potential damages or accidents during transit.
5. Tracking services: Many car shipping companies offer tracking services, allowing you to monitor the status and location of your vehicle throughout the transportation process. This provides peace of mind and will enable you to stay updated on the progress of your shipment.
By implementing these safety measures, Florida car shipping companies prioritize the protection and security of your vehicle during transit.
How can I find reputable Orlando car shipping companies?
To find reputable Orlando car shipping companies, you can follow these steps:
1. Research online: Look for car shipping companies in Orlando through search engines or online directories. Read customer reviews and ratings to understand their reputation and reliability.
2. Check for licensing and insurance: Ensure the car shipping companies you are considering are licensed and insured. This will protect your vehicle in case of any damages or accidents during transportation.
3. Get multiple quotes: Contact several car shipping companies and request quotes for their services. Compare the prices and services offered to find the best option.
4. Ask for recommendations: Reach out to friends, family, or colleagues who have used car shipping services in Orlando. Ask for their recommendations and experiences with different companies.
5. Verify credentials: Check if the car shipping companies are registered with the Department of Transportation (DOT) and have a valid Motor Carrier (MC) number. This ensures they meet the necessary regulatory requirements.
6. Inquire about services and experience: Contact the car shipping companies and ask about their experience in the industry and the specific services they offer. A reputable company will have knowledgeable staff who can answer your questions and provide detailed information.
7. Request proof of insurance: Ask the car shipping companies to provide proof of insurance coverage for your vehicle during transportation. This will give you peace of mind, knowing that your vehicle is protected.
By following these steps, you can find reputable Orlando car shipping companies that will provide reliable and professional services for transporting your vehicle.