- Car Transport Fort Lauderdale Near Me
- Fort Lauderdale Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Shipping Companies Near Me
- Using Fort Lauderdale Vehicle Transport Companies
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Fort Lauderdale
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Fort Lauderdale
- Special Discounts In Fort Lauderdale
- International Shipping To/From Fort Lauderdale
- Cheap Transportation Options In Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Auto Transport Companies Directory
- High End Transport
- All States Car Transport Of Fort Lauderdale
- Ship Any Vehicle
- Freedom Auto Transport
- Direct Connect Auto Transport
- First Call Movers
- Imperial Auto Transport
- All Elite Towing & Transport
- Sawgrass Auto Transport
- Pristine Auto Transport
- Other Fort Lauderdale Resources
- Services And Information
- Fort Lauderdale Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Fort Lauderdale Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Fort Lauderdale Near Me
This South Florida city has long had a reputation as a sunny side paradise, replete with towering condos and sandy white beaches. In fact, for many years, this was Spring Break Central in the U.S., with thousands of students flocking to this area for fun in the sun and plenty of debaucheries. It has since become a more family-friendly destination in recent years and there is a slew of retail outfits, delectable restaurants and plenty of lodging for visitors to the area. Moreover, it benefits from being an alternative to the fast-paced Miami scene and is just half an hour or so from this international city.
Fort Lauderdale Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Fort Lauderdale||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Fort Lauderdale to Tampa||$158||264 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Atlanta to Fort Lauderdale||$384||640 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Fort Lauderdale to Charlotte||$426||710 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Philadelphia to Fort Lauderdale||$703||1172 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fort Lauderdale to St. Louis||$717||1195 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Fort Lauderdale to Chicago||$816||1360 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Fort Lauderdale||$883||1472 miles||4 - 6 days|
|San Jose to Fort Lauderdale||$1829||3049 miles||8 - 10 days|
*Prices and times for Fort Lauderdale car shipping are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Companies Near Me
Looking for auto transport companies near you in Fort Lauderdale? Until the mid-80s, Fort Lauderdale was widely considered a party destination and little more. Today, this city is still a destination for beach-loving tourists, but it’s also an area where people settle down and grow roots. With more than twenty miles of coastline and a serious canal system, there’s no shortage of water access in Fort Lauderdale. Whether you just want to cruise around town or take a scenic drive down highway A1A, A-1 Auto Transport can help get your car delivered to you. Take a look at our directory to see all car shipping companies that offer this service.
Using Fort Lauderdale Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Fort Lauderdale car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Read the auto shipping contract in fine detail: If you don’t, you might miss something important that could cost you more for transport in the long run.
- Ask for referrals from previous customers: This is the best way to determine whether or not the auto shipping company in question is worth working with. Ask about past experiences and details of their transport process to assess how good the car shipping company really is.
- Bundle services where possible: If you are moving, ask if the auto transport company moves other things besides vehicles. Working with one company can save you a ton of money, since they may offer packages on certain sets of services.
For more information, visit the City of Fort Lauderdale website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Fort Lauderdale
Most direct shipping companies cannot provide all types of vehicle transportation and are often limited to certain areas. Fortunately, this is not the case with A1 Auto Transport. Our carriers can reach any residential or business location in the US and we even handle international orders.
We have numerous auto transport trucks that can be sent your way at a moment’s notice. Whether you want an open or an enclosed carrier, a cheaper car transport service using terminals, or a door-to-door service, we can accommodate.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Fort Lauderdale
Moving a luxury or classic car to another city can be very dangerous if you’re not experienced. Thieves can spot you and steal your vehicle while you’re taking a rest in the wrong neighborhood. You risk getting taken advantage of or robbed.
Professional auto transport companies go through such situations too in their infancy. However, after a few years, they know which roads to take and which to avoid, which areas are safe to make a stop at and which are dangerous. You can avoid such situations too by speaking to A1 auto transport. We’re available throughout the week. It is better to use enclosed transport to ship luxury cars as they offer more protection while transporting vehicles.
Special Discounts in Fort Lauderdale
A1 auto transport isn't focused only on providing a great price to quality ratio for our clients. We'd also like to help some of them, for who even the lower costs in the auto transport industry may be hard to handle. The special discounts we've created for this purpose are as follows:
- Snowbirds discounts for people migrating to warmer parts of the country each year.
- Senior and student discounts, since they may find it hard to pay the normal auto shipping price.
- Military discounts, since they're often on the move.
- First timer and multi car discounts, as a thank you to anyone who brings us extra work.
- Seasonal offers for those looking for a better car shipping deal.
There may be other Fort Lauderdale car shipping discounts being developed as we speak. You can call our staff for more information.
International Shipping to/from Fort Lauderdale
Both our white glove and our regular service teams are trained to take on all levels of shipments, from small runs across town to projects on a global scale. It’s highly likely we’ve already shipped towards the country you’re moving to before, so we know what needs to be done.
There is no problem if you haven’t worked with this kind of car shipping company in the past. We can take things step by step or as fast as you’d like. The goal is to give you a vehicle shipping experience you’re happy with and one which we can be proud of.
Cheap Transportation Options in Fort Lauderdale
There isn't an ideal time when auto transport costs are at their lowest. In every month of the year, A1 auto transport has some discounts available, with others being released during events.
So, the best way to save money is to plan ahead and book early. You can call our staff and ask when a seasonal discount is going to be introduced or what other offer you can use to keep your vehicle shipping costs down.
There are a few basic methods you can employ for this purpose: discounts, open carriers, and terminals. Ask our staff about each one and let them know you're looking for the best possible Fort Lauderdale car shipping deal.
Fort Lauderdale Auto Transport Companies Directory
High End Transport
This transport company is a fixture on the Fort Lauderdale automobile scene and offers a wide choice of transport options. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
450 NE 5th Street #2
Fort Lauderdale, FL
All States Car Transport of Fort Lauderdale
This Fort Lauderdale car shipping company ships vehicles to various places around the country.
4485 Stirling Road #208
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ship any Vehicle
The term "Ship Any Vehicle" means exactly what it sounds like the company will transport any vehicle, running or not. Your vehicle can be delivered to any Florida home or office by this Fort Lauderdale-based company, which offers both open and enclosed transportation options.
408 Northeast 6th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Freedom Auto Transport
This Fort Lauderdale car shipping company offers regional and statewide auto transporters for shipping a vehicle.
3331 Northwest 65th Street
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Direct Connect Auto Transport
Direct Connect has an excellent record of top level customer service and transport options. One of the top Fort Lauderdale car shipping companies known for offering the best service.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
First Call Movers
This car shipping company offers both moving and transport services, for those looking to package services.
a110, 2700 West Cypress Creek Road
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Imperial Auto Transport
Imperial is a locally-owned transport business that focuses on affordability. With team of car shipping experts, they make sure to deliver your car safely. The truck driver will make sure to protect your car from low hanging trees and narrow streets.
951 Northwest 51st Place
Fort Lauderdale, FL
All Elite Towing & Transport
This towing company also offers transport for working and non-working vehicles. Check the carrier availability before getting your vehicle shipped as Florida is a popular tourist destination. With a team of car shipping experts, they have many trucks to accommodate carrier availability in peak season.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sawgrass Auto Transport
Sawgrass can transport vehicles of all types, from motorcycles to cars and more. Their enclosed carriers will transport your car to the delivery location within the promised delivery time.
999 Northwest 53rd Court, Fort Lauderdale, FL
Pristine Auto Transport
This vehicle shipping company offers both enclosed and open air transport options. Get a free quote with no hidden fees to transport cars to/from Fort Lauderdale FL.
3296 North Federal Highway
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Other Fort Lauderdale Resources
Fort Lauderdale Wikipedia Page - everything you need to know about the city of Fort Lauderdale.
Florida Atlantic University - Some universities measure greatness in decades and centuries. Florida Atlantic University measures it with every student who earns a degree, every researcher who makes a discovery and every community that is transformed.
Services And Information
Fort Lauderdale Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Capri Avenue||Tradewinds Avenue||Marine Street|
|Sea Grape Dr||Marine Ct||Datura Avenue|
Fort Lauderdale includes ZIP codes
33301, 33302, 33303, 33304, 33305, 33306, 33307, 33308, 33309, 33310, 33311, 33312, 33313, 33314, 33315, 33316, 33317, 33318, 33319, 33320, 33321, 33322, 33323, 33324, 33325, 33326, 33327, 33328, 33329, 33330, 33331, 33332, 33334, 33335, 33336, 33337, 33338, 33339, 33340, 33345, 33346, 33348, 33349, 33351, 33355, 33359, 33388, 33394.
Related Information & FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I find out if the transport company I consider shipping my car to or from Fort Lauderdale is legitimate and meet safety requirements?
The Unified Carrier Registration Agreement (UCR) is the governing body that most motor carriers in interstate or international commerce must follow.
However, Florida and other states don't participate in this and do not offer UCR registration. Therefore, Florida-based carriers must comply with UCR and must register with a participating state.
An auto transport company shipping your car must be registered with UCR. Also, intrastate (moving within Florida) commercial vehicles must have a USDOT number if rated over 26,000 pounds.
To find out more about the car shipping companies that may transport your car, go to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) SAFER System
You can also check the legitimacy of your transport company by looking at their licensing at FMCSA Licensing and Insurance Public.
How can I track my car while being transported to or from Fort Lauderdale?
All transport companies will offer some way to track vehicles while in transit. When considering a car shipping company or broker, be sure to ask what mode of communication they provide.
- Using online tracking on their website for the entire route. You will use a tracking or contract # given to you at pickup.
- Offering a periodic call or text with an update from the transport driver
- Providing an update only if you call and ask them
- Giving the direct line to the transport driver if it's a driver operator
I just picked up my car from an auction. What kind of transport is best for shipping it out of Fort Lauderdale?
There are two ways to get your new car shipped from Fort Lauderdale.
- Open carrier – will not protect your vehicle from the elements such as bugs, rocks, and the weather. Generally, this mode of transportation costs less because more cars can fit on the open carrier.
- Closed carrier – Your cost to transport the car at the delivery location will be higher because fewer cars can be transported. However, your vehicle will also be more protected than the open carrier.
Depending on what kind of car you purchased at auction, you may want to contemplate the closed carrier to take the best care of your new vehicle. For example, if the new car is luxury or an antique, the closed carrier may be the way to go.
You can speak with an auto transport company or car shipping experts to better determine the best way to go.
How can I be sure that I have enough insurance for transporting my car to or from Fort Lauderdale, FL?
Federal law mandates that all auto transport companies with large trucks carry liability insurance, a minimum of $750,000.
Go to the Federal Motor Carrier Insurance Requirements page to learn more about federal government law regarding insurance for motor carriers.
You can check with your transport company or broker to ask about their insurance protocol and compare rates.
Don't forget that your insurance agent can also talk with you about insurance for your auto while in transit.
How do I file a complaint about the auto transport company that transported my car to or from Fort Lauderdale, FL?
If your car shipping experience didn't go well, you could file a complaint with the following:
How much does it cost to ship a car with a car shipping company?
The average cost to ship a car with open carrier transport service across the country is around $1,589. However, prices can range from as low as $550 to as high as $2,450 or more, depending on the distance, type of vehicle, shipping method, and time of year.
How much does shipping a car from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale cost?
The cost of shipping a car from Las Vegas to Fort Lauderdale can vary depending on several factors, including the type of car, the shipping method, and the time of year. However, you can expect to pay between $500 and $1,500 for the transport.
Open-air transport is the most affordable option but offers the least protection for your car. Enclosed transport is more expensive but provides better protection from the elements and theft.
If you are shipping a high-value or classic car, consider expedited shipping. This will ensure that your car is delivered quickly and safely.
Fort Lauderdale Auto Transport Service: How do I prepare my car shipping?
Preparing your car for shipping is important to ensure a smooth and successful auto transport service. Here are some steps you can follow to prepare your car for shipping in Fort Lauderdale:
1. Clean your car: Wash your car thoroughly, both inside and outside, before the shipping date. This will make inspecting for any existing damages easier and ensure a more accurate condition report.
2. Remove personal belongings: Remove all personal items from your car, including electronics, valuables, and any loose items. Auto transport companies are not responsible for any items left in the vehicle.
3. Document existing damages: Take pictures of your car from different angles to document its current condition. This will serve as evidence in case any damage occurs during transit.
4. Check for leaks and mechanical issues: Before shipping, check for any leaks or mechanical issues in your vehicle. If you notice any problems, fixing them before shipping is best to prevent further damage.
5. Secure or remove accessories: If your car has removable accessories such as spoilers, bike racks, or antennas, it's recommended to secure or remove them to prevent any damage during transit.
6. Check tire pressure and battery: Ensure that your tires are properly inflated and the battery is fully charged. This will help in the loading and unloading process.
7. Disable alarms and immobilizers: If your car has any security systems, disable them or provide instructions to the auto transport company on how to operate them.
8. Leave a minimum amount of fuel: Keep the fuel level in your car to a minimum, typically around 1/4th of the tank. This is for safety reasons and to reduce the vehicle's overall weight.
9. Provide necessary documentation: Make sure to have all the necessary documents ready, including the car's registration, insurance, and any other required paperwork.
10. Communicate with the auto transport company: Stay in touch with the auto transport company throughout the process. Provide them with accurate contact information and be available during pick-up and delivery.
By following these steps, you can ensure your car is well-prepared for shipping and increase the chances of a hassle-free auto transport service in Fort Lauderdale.