Safe And Reliable Holmes County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Homes County is located in the northern portion of the state of Florida. It is a small county with a population of less than 20,000. As such, finding an auto transport company in the area is difficult. However, as a top Florida car transporter, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Holmes County. Read on to find out more about our services and why you should choose us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville to Holmes County||$265||265 miles||2-4 days|
|Holmes County to New Orleans||$296||296 miles||2-4 days|
|Holmes County to Miami||$437||583 miles||2-4 days|
|Charlotte to Holmes County||$493||493 miles||2-4 days|
|Indianapolis to Holmes County||$521||695 miles||3-5 days|
|Holmes County to Chicago||$660||880 miles||3-5 days|
|Holmes County to Detroit||$715||953 miles||3-5 days|
|Portland to Holmes County||$1102||2755 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
A-1 Auto Transport services in Holmes County
We provide a wide range of car transportation services in Holmes County. They include:
- Enclosed and open transport – you need to choose between these two methods of shipping. Enclosed transport provides protection from road debris and harsh weather during transit. Open transport is the most preferred as it is cheaper.
- Door-to-door and terminal pickup and delivery – with the door-to-door service, we pick or drop your car at any location in Holmes County. The terminal shipping option requires you to pick up or drop-off your car at any of our shipping terminals.
- Expedited shipping – The normal shipping process might take a longer time than you have. In such a case, consider fast-tracking the process with our expedited shipping service. It gives you a guaranteed pickup and delivery timeline.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
We are one of the best companies providing the services of shipping cars to or from Holmes County. Choose us for the following reasons:
- Experience: We have over 20 years of experience in the car transport industry. During this time, we have learned the best car shipping techniques and know how to deal with the challenges that come up when shipping cars. We have also reinvested the profits to acquire the best car shipping technology.
- Safety: We prioritize the safety of your car because we understand that it is an important investment to you. We handle it with the utmost care during loading, unloading, and storage. To understand just how careful we are with your car, please check our safety records on this US DOT website.
- Fast car delivery: We have a good reputation that is majorly built on delivering cars on time. We give you a pickup and delivery time that we will be able to manage. The pickup is usually scheduled within a week of booking our services. After pickup, we will deliver your car after 2 to 14 days depending on the shipping distance.
- Excellent customer care: It is frustrating when you cannot get the information you need. We know this and that is why we assign each customer a shipping professional that will guide them through the car shipping process and update you on the progress of the shipment at least once a day.
Talk to us today
Choosing A-1 Auto Transport is choosing to have your car shipped by a professional and experienced car carrier. We will not only safely ship your car but also deliver it in time. And, our excellent services are available to you at very affordable prices. What else do you need from a car carrier? So, talk to us today about your needs of shipping cars to or from Holmes County. Or, request a free and non-obligatory quote on this page.
Zip codes included in Holmes County
- 32425 Bonifay
- 32425 Caryville
- 32452 Noma
- 32455 Bruce
- 32455 Ponce de Leon
- 32464 Westville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.