Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bay Harbor Islands, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bay Harbor Islands Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bay Harbor Islands is a small town located in Miami-Dade County, southern Florida. It is a beach destination that attracts thousands of tourists who flock to see the picturesque white sandy beaches and take part in the numerous recreational activities available. If you would like to relocate, visit or ship something to the island, contact A-1 Auto Transport to assist you with all your shipping problems. We are one of the largest and most respected shippers in America. We have been shipping cars to or from Bay Harbor Islands, all over the United States and internationally for over 25 years. Our commitment to providing quality and affordable shipping services is unrivaled.
Areas we ship to or from Bay Harbor Islands
At A-1 Auto Transport, we deliver to even the most remote places. Shipping cars to or from Bay Harbor Islands is less hectic because of the size of the town; it is only 0.6 square miles big, which means we can cover every inch in a single day. Our services also extend to the neighboring towns and suburbs of North Miami, North Miami Beach, Miami Shores, Ojus, Golden Glades, Aventura, Pinewood, Ives Estate, Hallandale Beach, Norland, Miami Beach, Westview, West Little River, Scott Lake, and Gladeview.
We serve clients from all walks of life that have different tastes, budgets, and preferences. Some of the services we provide include:
- International / RoRo. Shipping your vehicle to another country is an entirely different process to moving it locally. The process is longer and entails more logistics. There are also different sets of laws in every country. When you ship with us, you do not have to worry about all these. We handle everything on your behalf. Apart from the long waiting period, you will hardly notice the difference between shipping abroad and domestically.
- Shipping heavy equipment. When shipping heavy equipment, you need the skill, patience, and expertise of an experienced shipper with a keen eye. Most of the equipment is oversized and can cause damage to other people’s property, even leading to loss of life if not handled in the right manner. Some of the equipment that we have shipped include bulldozers, farming equipment, industrial, and mining equipment, hydraulic equipment, and many more.
- State to state moving services. When you are relocating to another state, you need to hire a tried and tested moving partner who will guarantee the safety and security of your items. We have staff that is made up of experienced movers with strict work ethics and we assure you of your household items’ security. We will have you settled in your home in the shortest time possible.
- Multiple car shipping. You can make huge savings when you ship many vehicles at a go. It reduces the amount of fuel needed to pick-up and drop off the various vehicles from different locations and also, their handling fees. This service mainly benefits auto dealers, corporations, and other large organizations.
The various types of vehicles we ship
For the past 25 years, we have focused on building our capacity by adding more sophisticated equipment which allows us to handle the various vehicles available in the market. Some of the vehicles that we ship include:
- Classic cars
- Golf carts
- Non-operational vehicles
- Sports utility vehicles
- Jet skis
- Boats such ranging from fishing boats, dinghies, catamarans to yachts
How to prepare your vehicle for transport
Some of the tasks that you must accomplish include:
- Servicing your vehicle. You should make sure that a mechanic refills all the fluids, seals all the leaks, and inflates the tires.
- Wash your vehicle and record all the damaged parts.
- Ensure that the car does not have any of your personal belongings or anything that can be easily damaged or stolen.
- Deactivate your toll tags and alarm system to avoid being charged as your vehicle is being shipped.
- Make copies of your vehicle’s keys.
- Since your car will only be driven for a short while, you only need about a quarter tank of gas in your car.
Why you should partner with us
We offer a wide range of services. This means you have more options to choose from based on your needs. We also have a wide shipping network which enables us to give you specialized shipping solutions in a short period of time.
Get in touch with us
If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from Bay Harbor Islands, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for free quotes and more information.