- Shipping Cars To Or From Port Of Palm Beach, Florida
- Port Of Palm Beach Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Port Charges
- Appropriate Paperwork
- Mode Of Shipping
- Port Of Palm Beach Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Port Of Palm Beach Includes Zip Codes
Shipping Cars to or From Port of Palm Beach, Florida
Port of Palm Beach is seated right at the heart of Florida in Riviera Beach. It’s among the top ranking ports in Florida with a specialty in shipping bulk and dry cargo such as sugar and molasses. The average tonnage handled per year is well over one million which is rather impressive for a port of its caliber.
Here is a rundown of what to keep an eye out for when shipping cars to or from port of Palm Beach, Florida.
Port of Palm Beach Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Port of Palm Beach||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Port of Palm Beach to Tampa||$121||202 miles||2-3 days|
|Port of Palm Beach to Jacksonville||$169||282 miles||3-5 days|
|New Orleans to Port of Palm Beach||$478||796 miles||3-5 days|
|Houston to Port of Palm Beach||$673||1121 miles||4-6 days|
|Indianapolis to Port of Palm Beach||$677||1128 miles||4-6 days|
|Port of Palm Beach to New York||$733||1222 miles||4-6 days|
|Port of Palm Beach to Detroit||$796||1327 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Port of Palm Beach||$1830||3050 miles||8-10 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
As a rule of freight, when shipping cars to or from port of Palm Beach Florida, port fees must be cleared before setting sail. Should your automobile need accommodation at the port’s terminal, you will also bear the burden of storage fees. This is no cheap levy so be sure to carefully map out your sailing schedule to avoid such hiccups. Please liaise with your auto shipper on any other additional charges.
Below is a list of the most basic documents needed when shipping cars to or from the port of Palm Beach, Florida.
- The original title to assert proof of ownership. This should be accompanied with at least three copies. Be sure to print both the front and back of the title when making copies. Luckily at this port the copies need not be notarized.
- If there is a lien holder against the automobile to be shipped, you need to present a notarized letter drafted by the lien holder. The letter should essentially be authorizing shipment of the car to an overseas destination.
- Bill of sale for pre-owned cars detailing the seller and the buyer.
- Power of attorney to the company or person standing in for the owner of the automobile.
- Bill of lading. This is a document detailing the vehicle routing, the carrier, and the as well as the make model and type of car. Take note that any dent or scratch on the car prior to shipping should be written down on this document. This will make it easier to file an insurance claim should any damage or theft occur.
Mode of shipping
The most popular method of shipping cars to or from the port of Palm Beach Florida is Roll on Roll of. During loading, your vehicle will be driven into a RoRo vessel which is fitted with sloped ramps. It will later be unloaded the same way. Even better than its simplicity is its cost-effectiveness. The only trade-off is coverage seeing only a handful of ports offer RoRo shipping facilities. RoRo shipping is viable for SUVs trucks, compact cars, as well as motorcycles and ATVs. However, this is only applicable to motorized vehicles.
Container shipping is the alternative shipping method that costs a little more, and for good reason. Not only is it water and wind resistant, your car will be stored in a manner that will minimize any mobility while in transit. It is advisable to use this method when shipping exotic or antique cars that need added protection.
Kindly reach out to us if you need any assistance.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Port of Palm Beach Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Oleander Avenue||Seminole Avenue||North Woods Road|
|Park Avenue||Dunbar Road||Ridgeview Dr|
Port of Palm Beach includes ZIP codes: