Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bonita Springs, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bonita Springs, Florida Professional Auto Transport Services
Situated in Lee County, Florida, Bonita Springs is a beautiful retirement community and a very family oriented city with nearly 44,000 residents. The city has very low business taxes and many people relocate to the area to see their privately owned business flourish. Office space is low cost and there are many locally owned and operated specialty shops, boutiques, restaurants and professional offices. Bonita Springs has its own concert band, the Bonita Springs Concert Band, who performs free public concerts every Sunday in October in Riverside Park. Also at Riverside Park, the city puts on holiday events, art shows, free family movies in the park and the large Celebrate Bonita Festival that is an annual event with plenty of shopping booths, locally prepared food, and live entertainment. The city also has a large skate park, several playgrounds, a community swimming pool and several beach parks, golf courses and recreational facilities.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bonita Springs to Orlando||180$||180 miles||1-2 days|
|Atlanta to Bonita Springs||450$||600 miles||2-4 days|
|Bonita Springs to Charlotte||542$||723 miles||3-5 days|
|Bonita Springs to Houston||674$||1124 miles||4-6 days|
|Austin to Bonita Springs||773$||1288 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Bonita Springs||1036||1727 miles||5-7 days|
|Bonita Springs to Albuquerque||1138$||1897 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Bonita Springs||1222$||3054 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
When you’re planning to relocate to Bonita Springs, whether as a seasonal resident or a full-time permanent resident, you may want to take some time to learn more about the area. You can visit the City of Bonita Springs website where you can locate city services including utilities, automobile registration and driver license information and fun facts about area attractions and things to do in the city.
Car Preparation Tips
A-1 Auto Transport knows that one of the top questions people have about automobile transport is: How do I prepare my car for shipping? You can use the following tips to make sure your car is ready to go when the driver meets you to load the car:
- Be sure to completely wash the exterior of the car. The car will be inspected before and after transport and it is easier to spot signs of cosmetic damage on a clean car.
- Try to make sure the fuel is no higher than a quarter tank. The driver will need to move the car on the carrier as he loads and unloads other cars. Also, the more fuel in the car, the heavier the car weighs and that can add cost to your transport fees.
- Disarm the car alarm. If the alarm cannot be completely disarmed, be sure to let the driver know how to shut it off if it sets off during transport.
- Remove all personal items from inside of the car. Some companies may allow items to be packed in the trunk but you will need to speak to the individual company to see if they allow it or not. Items left inside of the car can dislodge during transport and potentially cause damage.
- Ask the company about insurance coverage and verify that the amount offered is enough to cover your car. If you have a classic, exotic or luxury car, you may add extra coverage.
- Let the driver have your cell phone number, and be sure to get his as well. In case of an emergency, it is always best to be able to contact the person transporting the car.
- Make sure to have an extra key made. You will have to give the driver a key and it’s best to have an extra for yourself just in case the key is lost in transit.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bonita Springs Auto Transport Directory
Finding a quality auto transport company is easy to do when you use this auto transport directory provided by A-1 Auto Transport.
Young’s Auto Transport Inc.
Locally owned and operated with an office in Naples, Young’s Auto Transport can professionally transport all trucks, cars, vans, SUV’s and other motor vehicles safely and quickly. They have been in business since 1997 and are licensed, insured and bonded as well as US DOT registered. They own their own trucks and hire their own driver’s and can transport for individuals, auto dealerships, auto auctions, manufacturers, military, students and seasonal residents. You can contact an agent by phone for a free price quote, answers to your transport questions and to schedule service. Young’s Auto Transport offers student, military, and seasonal discounts.
5401 Yahl St, Naples, FL 34109
Mother Haulers is a Florida Direct auto transporter that offers coast to coast transport services to any state in the United States. They have been in business since 1973 and are fully licensed, insured and bonded for automobile transportation. They offer door to door shipping, affordable pricing and dependable transport schedules. You can contact a representative by phone for a price quote and to book your automobile for transport to or from Bonita Springs, Florida.
16120 Old US 41, Fort Myers, FL 33912
Bonita Springs includes ZIP codes:
33931, 34133, 34134, 34135, 34136.