Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Biscayne Park, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Biscayne Park Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Biscayne Park is not your typical village as the area’s classification may suggest. It has all the trappings of a small town while it sits surrounded by the largest metropolis in Florida. It is a nice and cool place to retire after a hard day’s work in Miami. Well planned driveways make it perfect for owning a private ride. A-1 Auto Transport offers all the solutions that you might need when shipping cars to or from Biscayne Park.
Areas covered in Biscayne Park
A-1 Auto Transport covers all of Florida including every street, corner, and community in Biscayne Park, Miami, and the surrounding regions. We are present across all the 50 states of the union, with our networks extending to global destinations.
Transport services offered in Biscayne Park
We will pull at all stops to make sure that you high-end vehicle gets the safest ride to the destination. The enclosed standard offers a protective cover from the elements while on the road. Our trucks have extra features such as hydraulic lift gates to secure the handling and air compression for smooth riding.
The open-air standard always comes out at the top of the class when it comes to the most affordable transport solutions regardless of the distance. Our multi-car trailers can handle between 8-11 cars traveling on the same trip across the highway.
A-1 Auto Transport offers two delivery options for shipping cars to or from Biscayne Park:
- You can go for the door-to-door option, which allows you to sit back as we do all the running to deliver your vehicle. We will fetch it and send it to any nearby point that you choose.
- You may opt for the terminal option as a cost-saving measure when working with a restricted budget. We will appoint a transportation depot in Florida for the drop-off or pickup. You need to acquaint yourself with all the directions in advance if you want a smooth experience.
Having over 20 years of experience, A-1 Auto Transport has well-established global networks and a qualified team of professionals to help with all of your overseas vehicle transfers. Our help can start at the paperwork preparation stage all the way to placing your vehicle inside a plane, container, or RoRo vessel for a trip across the world.
Types of cars that we ship
- Classic, luxury, and high-performance sports cars
- ATV and all motorcycle brands
- SUVs and trucks
- Campers, RVs, and motorhomes
- Electric cars and hybrids
- Snowmobiles and jet skis
- Boats and yachts
- Farm machinery and project equipment
How to prepare a car for shipping
Personal and household items can shift inside the vehicle, causing damage to the interior during transportation. The DOT places restrictions on what auto transport companies can move across the country. You should also remove any custom accessories like DVD players, radio faceplates, TVs, GPS, and speakers.
A thorough cleanup will expose any hidden dents or scratches leading to a correct inspection report. Be sure to record all the pre-existing imperfections and use a camera to take dated photographs of the vehicle’s exterior from all angles. The transporter should acknowledge your records on the Bill of Lading.
Prepare the vehicle for a smooth handling process by running the following maintenance steps:
- Check and top off the fluid levels.
- Keep the battery on a full charge and inflate the tires.
- Run down the gas to 1/4 of the tank. It will help the transporter to start and drive your vehicle as well as save on weight during the transportation.
Secure all the non-detachable loose parts on the exterior. Remove the custom accessories like spoilers, bull bars, ground effects, and luggage racks to protect them from possible damage during the handling process. Retract the antenna, fold in the side-view mirrors and if you have a convertible, secure the top cover.
Deactivate the toll tags to keep them from accumulating unnecessary charges as you vehicle travels on the truck. Disable the alarm system or leave written instructions on how to turn it off when it triggers.
Find the local DMV to check up on the enforcement issues involved when shipping cars to or from Biscayne Park. If you have an experienced transporter at hand, they may help with some of this information.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
- You will have the best service variety under one roof.
- Your vehicle will get full insurance protection throughout the trip.
- Our GPS tracking service allows you to follow the progress at your convenience.
Get free and instant quotes!
Fill this simple form or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.