- Safe & Reliable Palm Bay Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Palm Bay Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Palm Bay Vehicle Transport Companies
- Long Distance Auto Transport To/From Palm Bay
- Shipping Luxury And Classic Cars In Palm Bay
- Special Discounts In Palm Bay
- International Shipping To/From Palm Bay
- Cheap Transportation Options In Palm Bay
- Palm Bay Auto Transport Companies Directory
- All State Auto Transport
- B & T Auto Transport
- Sebastian Moving & Auto Transportation
- Palm Bay Auto Transport Resources
- Services And Information
- Palm Bay Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Palm Bay Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Safe & Reliable Palm Bay Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Situated between Jacksonville and Miami, Palm Bay is on Florida’s eastern coast, making it an ideal sport for outdoor enthusiasts and recreation lovers. Palm Bay has over 100,000 residents, 30 city parks and regular visitors and snowbirds that come to the area each year to soak up the sun, fun and entertainment that the area has to offer.
Palm Bay Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Palm Bay||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Kansas to Palm Bay||$926||1544 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Palm Bay to Charlotte||$338||563 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Bay to Nashville||$456||760 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Bay to Philadelphia||$615||1025 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Houston to Palm Bay||$622||1036 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Palm Bay to Kansas City||$788||1313 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Palm Bay||$982||1637 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Las Vegas to Palm Bay||$1430||2383 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Learn more about shipping your car to Florida.
Using Palm Bay Vehicle Transport Companies
- Ask About Gas Level - Most car shipping companies will request that there be only a small amount of gas in the tank before transport. At A-1 Auto Transport, we ask no more than 1/4 of a tank, though some other companies will request an 1/8 of a tank maximum. Remember that less gas in the tank means less weight, which can lower your cost.
- Check For Leaks - If your vehicle is leaking, the transporter won’t load it onto the carrier because it can cause damage to other cars and creates a potential road hazard while driving the carrier. It’s a good idea to check fluid levels and oil, if not have your vehicle fully service before shipping it.
- Contact You Insurance Carrier - Auto moving companies carry insurance that covers loss and damage during transport, but you may also have coverage through your existing auto insurance company. Be sure to ask about such coverage, especially if you’re considering buying supplemental insurance in addition to the standard coverage limits.
For more information visit the official website.
Long Distance Auto Transport to/from Palm Bay
If you’re seeking auto transportation from Palm Bay, we recommend you discuss your options with one of our employees. You can do so over the phone. You may be able to get a superior deal out of it, especially since you’ll skip the broker’s fee in the process.
By dealing with us directly, you benefit from our full support. We can help you with an enclosed or an open carrier, depending on the vehicle you’re trying to ship, your finances, and your situation. You should already have an idea of what you want when you call us, but even if you’re confused, our staff will be more than willing to help you.
Shipping Luxury and Classic Cars in Palm Bay
To ship a luxury or classic car throughout the country to Palm Bay, each part of the route must be planned accordingly. Although the GPS may recommend some roads, they may have potholes or they may go through dangerous neighborhoods. A1 auto transport is familiar with each state’s roads due to our line of work, nationwide services, and experience.
If you’re trying to get your car to Palm Bay safely, our white glove service will get it there. We provide an enclosed carrier as well as an experienced driver for the occasion. The route is planned by our team taking all factors into account. Involvement on your part can be kept to a minimum, so you won’t have to waste too much time on the shipment.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Special Discounts in Palm Bay
A1 auto transport would love to receive your request, so we encourage all new customers with price reductions on their first purchase. We will add an additional special into the mix if you've requested transportation during one of our many seasonal discount releases.
Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions for us, be they about our senior and student offers, or about our multi-car deals. If while working in the military, you need to move a POV, A1 auto transport will give you a discount as well.
International Shipping to/from Palm Bay
A1 auto transport can satisfy most of your shipping needs, including long distance services. If you want a certain option or measure for your automobile, we can probably provide it. Our staff is numerous and we’re equipped with the latest tools available on the market.
As such, we can provide express deliveries and handle any vehicle, from motorcycles to luxury limousines. Boats can also be shipped using our services. For more information and to plan out your project, call today.
Cheap Transportation Options in Palm Bay
Open carriers are an easy solution to your financial situation if you need to transport a vehicle. They’re very affordable, easy to book, and operate throughout most of the US.
If you’re finding difficulties finding a company that goes between the 2 locations you’re interested in, you can contact A1 auto transport. Our open carrier fleet goes through every state in the United States. We offer door to door transportation, though we recommend terminal to terminal if you’re looking for a less expensive option.
Palm Bay Auto Transport Companies Directory
All State Auto Transport
All State Auto, located on South Babcock, is a local company that hauls cars and trucks to and from Palm Beach and surrounding areas. They offer free price quotes for local moves and discounts for military service members.
4651 S. Babcock St., Palm Bay, FL 32905
B & T Auto Transport
With more than 10 years experience transporting vehicles in the area, B&T are an affordable option for moving a car locally, nationwide or oven overseas. They are a licensed, bonded and insured auto transport company with excellent customer service a good working knowledge of the area.
13410 Heritage, Miami, FL 32955
Sebastian Moving & Auto Transportation
With vehicle relocation services to and from Florida, Sebastian Auto Transportation also offers express service to the Midwest and East Coast. They are a straightforward and honest moving and transport company that has a great reputation in Palm Bay.
4415 77th St., Vero Beach, FL 32967
Palm Bay Auto Transport Resources
Florida Car Shows - Find car shows in Palm Bay, Brevard County and all over the state of Florida, as well as local and national car clubs.
Eastern Florida State, Palm Bay Campus - A handy reference for the students out there shipping a car to or from the Palm Bay Campus.
Palm Bay At A Glance - The Forbes best places overview offers a glimpse of Palm Bay demographics, income, education levels and employment.
Services And Information
Palm Bay Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Palm Bay||At Bayside||Riviera Key|
|Palm Bay||Lake Forest At||Highland|
|Bayside||Lakes||Turkey River Estates|
|Lakes||Bimini Bay||Fourth In Port|
|Stonebriar At||Holly Trace At||Malabar One|
|At Bayside||Sandy Pines||Pine Walk|
|Palm Bay||Turkey Creek||Farview|
|Mobile Home Park||Square||Breezewood|
|Arlington||Commercial Center||The Shire|
|Fairway Isles||Wellington At||Palm Bay|
|Summerfield||Point West||Sandy Pines|
|Lakes||Brookside At||Giroux Subd|
|Bayside Lakes||Country Club||Estates|
Palm Bay includes ZIP codes
32905, 32906, 32907, 32908, 32909, 32910, 32911
Related Information & FAQ
Cheapest Palm Bay moving companies
Frequently Asked Questions
Preparing your car for transport begins with conducting a full inspection. First, check your vehicle, and take notes of any damage before the driver loads your vehicle on the carrier—harm such as dents, dings, scratches, etc.
Take pictures of anything that stands out. You’ll use the photos you take a pickup to make a comparison when your car is delivered.
- Remove all personal items out of your car.
*NOTE—Some auto transporters will allow you to keep up to 100lbs of personal items in the trunk during transport. Keep in mind, should there be an accident or any damage to your car, the company’s cargo and liability insurance will not cover your belongings.
- Make sure there is a ¼ tank of gas in the car. A ¼ tank of gas supports the driver who has to drive your vehicle on and off a carrier. In addition, it keeps the weight of the transport down, making a difference in the amount of gas needed.
All auto transport companies must meet federal essential safety requirements. These requirements are regulated by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA).
Trained Florida Highway Patrol Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Troopers conduct all audits on interstate carriers.
Go to the FMCSA Safety and Fitness Electronic Records (SAFER) System “Company Snapshot) to learn more about the company you’re considering and its safety rating (if any).
Someone will have to be present when your car is picked up and dropped off. If not you, then someone you designate.
If you’re designating someone else for pickup or delivery, make sure your transport company is aware of their contact information.
*NOTE—whoever you designate for either pickup or delivery will have to go through the inspection to assess the pre-transport condition of your vehicle and the similar inspection upon delivery.
You can file a complaint in the following ways:
- The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Consumer Advisory About Automobile Transporters.
- The Office of The Attorney General of Florida, Ashley Moody
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB)—you can only file with the BBB if they accredit the company you used.
The transport company or broker will ask the following questions when estimating the cost of shipping your vehicle:
- What are the pickup and delivery locations? What is the total mileage?
- Is the region you’re shipping to or from more challenging for the carrier to access?
- What type of vehicle?
- Is there more than one vehicle?
- Is the car in working condition or inoperable?
- What kind of transport? Open carrier? Enclosed carrier?
- What’s the current price of fuel?
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have an online estimator you can use to get an excellent first look at what it may cost. In addition, you are welcome to call and speak with one of our customer service representatives. They will learn more about you and your concerns about shipping. Then, they can give you an even more accurate estimate.
*NOTE—An estimate is a preliminary amount. The final amount is calculated when you get closer to your transport date.