Safe And Reliable Bal Harbour Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you looking for a weekend getaway? A place with magnificent ocean views, ocean breezes, malls and restaurants for fine dining? Then visit Bal Harbour. It is an oceanfront village located in Miami-Dade County and is the southernmost part of Florida. It is home to pristine white, sandy beaches with a view like no other. The hotels and restaurants offer amazing cuisines and delicacies that aren't found anywhere else in the country. It has the world's best brands and boutiques for the avid shopper. You'll find plenty of activities to do on the beaches and in the water.
If you would like to ship any item to this village, contact us for reliable and affordable quality shipping services. We are A-1 Auto Transport; one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States. We have a wealth of experience that enables us to comfortably take on any shipping order. When it comes to shipping cars to or from Bal Harbour, no other shipping company can take care of you like we can; ship with us for discounts and price-cuts.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bal Harbour to Miami||$16||16 miles||1-2 days|
|Jacksonville to Bal Harbour||$342||342 miles||2-4 days|
|Bal Harbour to Charlotte||$544||725 miles||3-5 days|
|Bal Harbour to Chicago||$826||1376 miles||4-6 days|
|Bal Harbour to Minneapolis||$1072||1786 miles||5-7 days|
|Albuquerque to Bal Harbour||$1030||2060 miles||6-8 days|
|Denver to Bal Harbour||$1174||1956 miles||5-7 days|
|Seattle to Bal Harbour||$1318||3294 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Places we ship to or from Bal Harbour
There is no location that we cannot ship to in the 0.6 square miles that make up this city. We have the right kind of equipment and experienced personnel to take on any shipping job. We also have data on routes that lead in and out of this village that help us avoid traffic jams. The main route we use when shipping cars to or from Bal Harbour is Florida State Highway A1A. Apart from shipping to the beach resort village, we also serve North Miami Beach, North Miami, Ojus, Aventura, Miami Shores, Golden Glades, Ives Estates, Pinewood, Hallandale Beach, Norland, Miami Beach, Westview, West Little River, Scott Lake, and Gladeview.
We are always adding to the number of shipping services that we offer to our clients. There's a wide selection of shipping options, enough to satisfy the various budgets and preferences our customers have. Some of the services we offer include:
- Shipping for seniors
- Terminal to terminal shipping
- Door to door pick-up, drop off
- State to state car towing
- International and domestic moving services
- Open-air transport
- Shipping for college students
- Dealer to dealer transport
- Warehousing and storage facilities
The different types of vehicles that we ship
One of our key strengths is the ability to be able to accommodate virtually any type of vehicle around. Some of them include:
- RVs and motorhomes. These are some of the best vehicles to go camping in. they are spacious and provide amenities found in a home. The main reason most auto shippers can't handle them is that they come in different shapes and sizes. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have recently purchased some state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to transport any size or shape that an RV comes in.
- These are among the vehicles that we commonly ship. We have shipped numerous varieties of motorcycles both locally and internationally. We crate them in wooden enclosures before shipping them to avoid damage. Some of the motorcycles that we often ship include racing bikes, dirt bikes, Harley Davidson, vintage bikes, and sports motorcycles.
- We are an international truck shipping company. We have shipped trucks to different locations across the world for over 20 years. Some of the trucks that we have shipped include classic trucks, service utility trucks, pickups, box trucks, semis, commercial trucks etc.
- Electric cars
- Jet skis
- Planes and aircraft
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
- Your vehicle being in the best condition to run is the most ideal situation. It avoids breakdowns and delays. Visit a mechanic to service your vehicle.
- Wash your vehicle and take photos of the damages.
- A full tank of gas will not be necessary since your vehicle won't be driven over long distances.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys. Ensure that you sign the bill of lading.
- Get rid of any personal items that you may have to prevent them from damage and theft.
Partner with us
We are one of the best in what we do. Our services are reliable and deliveries are made on time. Partner with us and enjoy affordable prices, without compromising on the quality.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.