- Car Transport Melbourne Near Me
- Melbourne Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Car Delivery Service Near Me
- Using Melbourne, Fl Auto Transport Services
- Melbourne, Florida Auto Transport Directory
- Premier Towing & Transport
- Suncoast Auto Transport, Inc
- Cc Auto Movers, Inc
- Services And Information
- Ship Car To Another State
- Cost To Ship Car To Another State
- Interstate Towing
- Transport Car To Another State
- Melbourne Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Melbourne Includes Zip Codes
- Related Information & Faq
Car Transport Melbourne Near Me
Need a car, truck, motorcycle or other types of vehicle shipped in Melbourne, Florida? In this guide, you’ll find all the information and resources you need to find an affordable and reliable auto carrier near Brevard County. At the bottom of the page, we’ve included a listing of local carriers in the area that have a good reputation. A-1 Auto Transport also handles vehicle shipments to and from the area and we offer free consultations over the phone and price estimates through the form to the right.
Melbourne Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Melbourne||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tampa to Melbourne||$87||145 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Melbourne to Atlanta||$303||505 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Melbourne to Charlotte||$335||558 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Nashville to Melbourne||$453||755 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Melbourne to Philadelphia||$612||1020 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Melbourne to Houston||$618||1030 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Minneapolis to Melbourne||$980||1634 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Melbourne||$1777||2962 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Delivery Service Near Me
Using Melbourne, FL Auto Transport Services
- How It Works - After you book your pickup date with the car shipper, there are some basic things you’ll need to do to make sure the car is ready to be loaded onto the carrier. This includes things like basic maintenance, checking fluid levels and tire pressure to ensure the vehicle is in good running condition. (Not all auto transporters will move an inoperable car.) When the driver arrives to pick up your car, they will note the condition on the bill of lading (the main document in cargo shipping), which you should review. Any damages should be noted on the bill of lading and you’ll want it to be as accurate as possible since it will provide a basis of comparison once the car arrives at its destination. If the initial condition isn’t accurate, the shipper may not be liable for damages incurred during the transport process. You will need to be present when the vehicle is dropped off, though temporary storage is available from most companies (see below).
View this article from Wikihow.com for a more in-depth look at the process of having a professional move your car.
- Watercraft Transport - Since we handle a lot of vehicle transport in Florida, we’re well aware that not every vehicle that needs to be shipped is on wheels. Some, but not all, car shipping companies are also equipped to move boats, yachts, and jet skis. Though there are limitations based on the size and type of carriers they have available, boat transport is very much a part of the vehicle transport industry. Our boat transport options are especially popular for seasonal vacationers, sport fisherman and private owners that are moving a long distance. Make sure you talk to someone on the phone if you need a boat shipped since not all companies offer the service and there may be limitations on what types of boats they can move.
Winterizing your boat or storing it for an extended period? Make sure to read these tips (PDF) and consult the boat storage checklist.
- Storage - It’s not uncommon for customers that need a car shipped to also need short term storage. In most cases, the customer needs to be present to receive the vehicle, which means that storage is sometimes a necessity. If you know that you’ll need storage when you’re booking the transport company, make sure to mention it early on in the process. You may qualify for a discount for booking both services at the same time.
To learn more about what types of businesses and services are available locally, visit the official website for the City of Melbourne, Florida.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Melbourne, Florida Auto Transport Directory
Premier Towing & Transport
A 24-hour towing company in Palm Bay, Premier Towing & Transport also provides car shipping services to and from Melbourne. They are an affiliate of U-ship and can also transport watercraft and motorcycles.
2600 Kirby Circle Suite 11, Palm Bay, FL 32905
Suncoast Auto Transport, Inc.
A door-to-door auto shipper based out of Port St. Lucie, Suncoast Auto Transport has nationwide service available to both coasts. They offer free cost estimates through their website and have an online order tracking system for status updates.
8286 Business Park Dr, Port St Lucie, Fl 34952
CC Auto Movers, Inc.
A cross-country and door-to-door vehicle shipper in Cocoa Beach, CC Auto Movers ships cars for members of the military, snowbirds, collectors and classic car owners. Customers can get free cost estimates over the phone or through their website.
1094 Samar Rd, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Services And Information
Ship Car To Another State
Cost to ship car to another state
If you're shipping your car to or from Melbourne, the most important factor affecting the cost is the distance the car needs to travel. The further the distance, the more it will cost to ship the car.
Other factors that can affect shipping costs include the size and weight of the car and any special shipping requirements (e.g., insurance, etc.).
A good online shipping calculator can give you a rough estimate of the cost of shipping your car to or from Melbourne. Keep in mind that the final cost may be higher or lower than the estimate, depending on actual shipping conditions.
If you're looking to have a vehicle towed to or from Melbourne, there are a few things you should know.
First, make sure you choose a reputable company that has experience with interstate towing to or from Melbourne. A lot of companies out there claim to be able to handle interstate towing, but not all of them provide equal service.
It's also important to keep in mind the different rules and regulations that apply in Melbourne and other states. Make sure you're familiar with the laws in both the state you're coming from and the state you're going to. A good shipping company should understand these regulations well.
Transport car to another state
There are a few things to keep in mind when transporting a car to another state from Melbourne. First, make sure the car is in good condition and roadworthy. You'll also want to get all the necessary paperwork in order, including a bill of sale and registration. Finally, it's important to plan your route carefully and allow plenty of time for rest stops and emergencies.
Alternatively, you can hire the services of a reputable car shipping company, like A-1 Auto Transport. We'll take care of everything, making the whole process easy for you.
Melbourne Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Eau Gallie||Ixora Park||Indian River Bluff|
|Hammock Trace Preserve||Wickham Forest||Sunwood Park|
|Alamanda Key||Meadow Cove||Croton Woods|
|Sonesta Walk||East Bay Plantation||Harbour View Estates|
|Lake Washington Townhomes||Rio Villa North||South Oaks|
|Whispering Pines Acres||Trumbull Office Condo||Madison Riverfront Estates|
|Crane Creek Heights||Lakeside||Living Homes Estates|
|Briarwood Park||University Park||Dartmouth Trail|
|Indianhead||Golf Club Estates||Plaza North|
|Summer Brook||Bel-aire Palms||Metcalfs|
|Newtown||Williamsburg||Rocky Water Park|
|New Jersey Colony||Cresthaven Homes||Hawthorne Point|
|Cedar Run||Booker Heights||Crane Cliffs|
|Tradewinds Homes||Thistle Creek||Colony West|
|The Dunes At Oceanside Village||Thistle Creek||Eagle Lake North|
|Casas Del Rio||Sarno Heights||Bayberry Estates|
|Weston Park||Regency Office Condo||Brecht|
Melbourne includes ZIP codes
32901, 32902, 32903, 32904, 32905, 32906, 32907, 32908, 32909, 32910, 32911, 32912, 32919, 32934, 32935, 32936, 32937, 32940, 32941, 32951.