- Safe And Reliable Palm Coast Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
- Palm Coast Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Using Palm Coast Vehicle Transport Companies
- Palm Coast Auto Transport Company Directory
- Flagler Moving & Storage
- Exotic Car Transport
- Exceptional Auto Transport
- Palm Coast Neighborhood Areas We Serve
- Palm Coast Includes Zip Codes
- Services And Information
Safe And Reliable Palm Coast Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Welcome to the A-1 Auto Transport guide to shipping a vehicle in Palm Coast, Florida! Whether you need to ship a car, boat, motorcycle, bus, truck, or van, this guide will help you find a reliable and experienced company to move your car to or from Flagler County. If you’d like to start collecting quotes right away, we are available at the number at the top of the page, 24 hours a day. At the bottom of the page, we’ve included a local directory of companies in and near Palm Coast that move vehicles.
Palm Coast Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Palm Coast||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Tampa to Palm Coast||$99||165 miles||2 - 3 days|
|Palm Coast to Atlanta||$243||405 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Coast to New Orleans||$364||606 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Houston to Palm Coast||$559||931 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Coast to Cleveland||$575||958 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Coast to Charlotte||$268||446 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Palm Coast to Denver||$1084||1807 miles||5 - 7 days|
|San Jose to Palm Coast||$1689||2815 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Learn more about A-1 Auto Transport shipping services for Florida.
Using Palm Coast Vehicle Transport Companies
- USDOT & MC # - One thing you should ask any transport company you contact is for their USDOT# and if they have an MC#. Using either of these, you look up information about the company and find out about their safety rating, a number of vehicles and drivers they have, their out-of-service rate, and what the status of their operating authority is. This information essentially tells you whether the company has any violations on their record (out-of-service rate) and if they have an active operating authority to act as a cargo carrier. You can also find out if you’re dealing with a broker or freight forwarder, which act as a sort of “middle men” in the industry, or if you’re dealing directly with the company that will be moving your vehicle.
- Brokers - In the car shipping business, brokers play a significant role, both on behalf of customers and auto carriers. Due to the nature of the work, companies that operate trucks and carriers often don’t have the time or staff to invest in finding customers, which is where brokers and freight forwarders come in. Some companies may act as both a broker and carrier, taking the requests they can handle and handing off other shipments to a transporter that’s better equipped to do the job. If you prefer to deal directly with the carrier and not go through a broker, the information in the first tip (see above) is the best way to tell the difference. The advantage of dealing with a broker is that they have access to load boards where they can place your order and have multiple companies bid on the contract to get the best price.
Visit our information center to learn more about the difference between brokers and carriers in the car shipping business.
- Carrier Type - There are two types of carriers that are used car shipping: open and enclosed. Open air trucks are the most common and the bulk of auto transport takes place on these large, multi-car carriers. Open air vehicle shipping is the cheapest option for overland transport. Enclosed carriers are typically only used for high value, classic, luxury, vintage or exotic cars. The advantage of enclosed car shipping is that the vehicle is completely shielded from bad weather conditions, road hazards and debris; not to mention the added degree of privacy that enclosed carriers provide.
To learn more about local businesses in the area and the services they offer in Palm Coast, visit the city’s official website.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Palm Coast Auto Transport Company Directory
Flagler Moving & Storage
A moving company in Palm Coast that also ships cars, Flagler Moving & Storage is a family owned and operated business. They are available 24 hours per day, every day of the year.
8 Market Pl Ct, Palm Coast, FL 32137
Exotic Car Transport
Specializing in moving exotic, vintage, classic and luxury autos, Exotic Car Transport has been in business since 1986. Their enclosed car carriers are some of the most modern and state-of-the-art in the industry.
1207 E Story Rd, Winter Garden, FL 34787
Exceptional Auto Transport
Exceptional Auto Transport is a worldwide car moving company that ships to all 50 states in the U.S. They have a large network of carriers and will deliver any type of vehicle to any location.
3260 N federal Hwy, Boca Raton, FL 33437
Palm Coast Neighborhood Areas We Serve
Our auto transport services are proud to help with your move in any of the neighborhoods you see below. And if you don't see your neighborhood listed here, don't worry because we can most likely service it.
|Marineland||City Center||Whippoorwill Dr|
|Relay||Colbert Line||Corporate Dr|
|Korona||Palm Coast Pky||Belle Terre Pky|
|Dupont||Whiteview Pky||Bird Of Paradise Dr|
Palm Coast includes ZIP codes
32135, 32137, 32142, 32143, 32164.