Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Altamonte Springs Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Altamonte City is situated in eastern Florida, in Seminole County. The area has numerous parks and recreational activities for people of all age groups to enjoy. If you are thinking of shipping cars to or from Altamonte Springs, A-1 Auto Transport is the best auto shipping company to partner with. We are equipped with the latest auto shipping tools that ensure that your vehicle will be safely and carefully handled. Thanks to our innovative services, our customers do not have to stand in long queues in our offices just to get shipping quotes or to speak to one of our representatives. You can now do this from the comfort of your house. All you have to do is visit our website and use our online rate calculator. Ship with us for one of the best shipping experiences you will ever have.
Areas we deliver to or from Altamonte Springs
The city has an elaborate transport system that gives us various options to use when we are shipping cars to or from Altamonte Springs. It is served by various airports, railroads, and highways. This has enabled us to serve our customers who are from that area faster and more efficiently. We also serve the neighboring cities and suburbs of Fern Park, Maitland, Casselberry, Forest City, Longwood, Winter Springs, Winter Park, Fairview Shores, Lockhart, Goldenrod, Lake Mary, Orlando, Apopka, and Pine Hills.
We offer a wide range of services all under one roof. This has enabled us to remain competitive and attract a large number of customers. Some of the services we offer include:
- Door to door pick-up and drop off. You can now have your vehicle picked up right from your doorstep and delivered to any location that you want. You do not have to struggle to deliver your vehicle to any terminal or shipping port. The pros to this service are that you will have a firsthand account of how your vehicle will be handled, you will get to meet the person handling your shipment, and also, the whole process is more efficient since only one person handles your order from pick-up to delivery.
- International moving services. Any type of move can be hectic if not done in the right way. You may end up losing your belongings or experiencing delays. At A-1 Auto Transport, we have what it takes to transport your items to any country you want. Even though the process of shipping items internationally has more logistics than shipping locally, you will hardly notice the difference since we take care of everything on your behalf.
- Interstate car towing. We have now made it easier for you to ship your car across the states. This is now replacing the conventional way of doing it which was by driving it all the way. The problem with driving it is that your vehicle is more likely to get road damage and accumulate unnecessary mileage.
- Shipping for college students
- Freight shipping
- Shipping heavy equipment
- Enclosed shipping
Vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, no job is too daunting for us. We ship all types of vehicles to any location you want. Some of the ones that we frequently ship include:
- Jet skis
- Sports utility vehicles
- Salvaged cars
- Electric cars
- Luxury vehicles
- Planes and aircraft
- Planes and aircraft
- Classic cars
Preparing your car for the auto shipping process
Making sure that your car is in the best operational condition is of the utmost importance in the shipping process. If it not, ensure that you relay this information to the auto shipper beforehand. Also:
- Thoroughly clean your vehicle and take photos of all the damages. This may come in handy should anything happen to your vehicle while it’s in transit.
- Take your car to a qualified mechanic for servicing and repairs.
- Remove anything that did not come stock with the car to prevent damage or theft.
- Ensure that you make copies of your car keys.
- Deactivate your parking passes, your alarm system, and toll tags.
- Make sure that you sign the bill of lading.
- Only leave about a quarter-full gas in the car’s tank.
Ship with us
Our experience coupled with the state-of-the-art equipment that we have enables us to provide you with a free-flowing, fast, convenient, and affordable shipping services. You can count on us to deliver.
Get in touch with us
If you are planning on shipping cars to or from Altamonte Springs, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for quotes or to schedule a pick-up.