Safe And Reliable Franklin County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Florida is well known as the east coast California. Beautiful sandy beaches and coastal life culture. The Sunshine State receives high tourist traffic each year. Franklin County, in particular, takes a different route from the norm. It is one of the laid back counties with a slower-paced lifestyle. While there is considerable tourism activities in Franklin, it has recently become popular for retirement. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. provides high quality and professional auto shipping services for residents, tourists visiting the region, and retirees settling down in Franklin County. With 20+ years of experience and modern carriers with state-of-the-art equipment, we are the best firm for shipping cars to or from Franklin County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Orlando to Franklin County||$297||297 miles||2-4 days|
|Franklin County to Miami||$387||516 miles||2-4 days|
|Franklin County to Indianapolis||$602||803 miles||3-5 days|
|Franklin County to Pittsburgh||$608||1013 miles||4-6 days|
|Detroit to Franklin County||$634||1057 miles||4-6 days|
|Franklin County to Philadelphia||$649||1082 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Franklin County||$830||1383 miles||4-6 days|
|Sacramento to Franklin County||$1066||2664 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within and around Franklin County
Apart from the resources at our disposal, we are also considered the best thanks to our comprehensive scope of service. Franklin County may be vast (about 1,026 square miles), but we serve each and every location in the region; from Apalachicola to Carrabelle, Eastpoint, St. George Island, Alligator Point, Bals Point, Lanark Village, and St. Teresa.
Living across the borders from Franklin County? Worry not. You can still enjoy our services of shipping cars to or from County. We serve each and every county in Florida, including the adjacent counties of Liberty, Wakulla, and Gulf County.
Services we offer to our Franklin County clientele
- Terminal services: Tourists visiting Franklin County can have their cars shipped to the closest terminal from their location. It could be a storage facility, a car depot or a secure private parking lot close to any of the major airports in Franklin. They can pick the vehicle from the terminal upon arrival.
- Freight services: For the retirees moving into Franklin County, we offer exclusive freight shipping car services. A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is among the very few firms offering freight shipping car services. This mode of shipping your vehicle is beneficial for clients moving to another location as some of their belonging can be shipped inside an intermodal container together with the vehicle.
- Door to door services: Residents in Franklin County enjoy door to door services in which we ship the car straight from the driveway of your residence or business premises and deliver it straight to the exact address you provide. From the big city of Apalachicola to the small neighborhood of St. Teresa, we are able to comfortably offer you exclusive door to door services.
- Single and multiple-car shipping services: We serve a diverse clientele, from single-car shippers to clients shipping fleets of vehicles. We have a great team of drivers and over 30 modern carriers to do the job.
Give us a call
A-1 Auto Transport Inc. is the right carrier firm for all tasks involving shipping cars to or from Franklin County, FL. Give us a call on our toll-free line at Tel:8004522880.
Zip codes included in Franklin County
- ZIP Code 32320 - Apalachicola
- ZIP Code 32322 - Carrabelle
- ZIP Code 32323 - Lanark Village
- ZIP Code 32328 - Eastpoint
- ZIP Code 32329 - Apalachicola
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.