Safe And Reliable Hendry County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Started as a small regional transporter 20 years ago, A-1 Auto Transport is currently recognized by past clients and industry experts as being one of America’s best transport companies. We are the obvious choice for clients who are shipping cars to or from Hendry County due to our consistency in quality service provision. With our operations covering the whole of Florida, and all 50 states, Hendry County residents need not look any farther to find a reliable transporting partner.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Hendry County to Miami||$116||116 miles||1-2 days|
|Orlando to Hendry County||$165||165 miles||1-2 days|
|Hendry County to Columbus||$672||1120 miles||4-6 days|
|Hendry County to San Antonio||$787||1312 miles||4-6 days|
|Boston to Hendry County||$880||1466 miles||4-6 days|
|Minneapolis to Hendry County||$1031||1719 miles||5-7 days|
|Hendry County to San Diego||$1034||2585 miles||7-9 days|
|Phoenix to Hendry County||$1146||2291 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Routes that we cover from Hendry County
When shipping cars to or from Hendry County, you need to factor in the routes that the county offers. We have ensured that our services are available to all by creating one of the most complete network of routes in terms of coverage. Locally, we have routes connecting Hendry County to all its neighboring counties which are: Glades, Broward, Palm Beach, Lee, Martin, Okeechobee, Collier, and Charlotte. Hendry’s proximity to major international airports and Florida’s sea ports further enable us to provide international shipping by air and sea to any global location.
The services our clients can enjoy include:
- Car Shipping: Our sustained growth for the past 20 years can be attributed to the overwhelmingly positive reception that Americans have had for our car shipping service. Our excellence in car shipping is unmatched in the industry.
- Door to door pickup and delivery: You don’t have to deliver or pick up your vehicle at our transport terminals when working with us. If you opt for our door to door service, we will send over a driver to pick your car up from your driveway and have it delivered to your preferred destination address after it has been shipped.
- Heavy Equipment Shipping: Transporting earthmovers, bulldozers, and other heavy construction machinery is a logistical nightmare, unless you are working with A-1 Auto Transport. We have specialized flatbeds and carriers to offer stress free heavy equipment transport.
- Multi Car Shipping: We have the capacity to offer our car transport services to corporate clients that require bulk shipping on a regular basis. This includes dealerships and auction houses.
- Boat Shipping: Want to enjoy your boat on your Floridian vacation? We transport boats and yachts of all sizes both locally and across state lines.
What makes us different?
One of the most obvious ways we differ from our competitors is our commitment to offer our services to all types of clients. We have a fleet that includes all types of closed carriers, open carriers, flatbeds, towing vehicles, and specialized carriers. This fleet diversity allows us to transport all type of vehicles safely for our clients. As a company, the source of our drive and our main objective is to have satisfied clients. We measure success by the levels of satisfaction we achieve with every job.
Shipping cars to or from Hendry County can be very expensive if you work with an incompetent transporter. Don’t gamble with your car. Work with us by checking out our website for a free, no-obligation quote.
Zip Codes included in Hendry County
- ZIP Code 33440 – Clewiston
- ZIP Code 33930 – Felda
- ZIP Code 33935 – Labelle
- ZIP Code 33975 - Labelle
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.