Safe And Reliable Lake Wales Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Many circumstances that compel a motorcycle owner to look for shipping services are 100% unavoidable. We have listed below the most common cases we usually handle.
- If a motorbike is faulty and transportation to a mechanic’s place is the only option.
- If the destination is so far and the bike is not built to cover such distances.
- If the owner is a contestant in a motocross competition and the organizers need the motorbikes hauled to the destination.
- If a bike building firm is looking to ship bikes after acquisition by dealers.
- If you choose to sell a motorbike. Shipping to the buyer should be done as an after-sales service.
- If a motorbike has been recovered in a case of theft.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Air transport. You don't have to miss your spot on the racing course owing to late deliveries. We can move the motorcycle on a cargo plane and assure you of speediest deliveries.
- Water transport. Overseas shipping should not be overpriced when we can use a more affordable option. The best aspect about this method is that dealers and owners can ship a large number of bikes to any country with a port. It is an added advantage if you live near a coastal port.
- Road transport. Moving motorcycles via road is very common in the USA with many of the customers seeking inland shipping services. A bigger percentage of the clients are those who look to ship within the USA borders; hence, making road transport the most convenient way to move bikes.
- Rail transport. Customers enjoy affordable rates that come with rail shipping. There are other options that a customer can blend with this option like containerization. If you would like to have the bike shipped to your doorstep, you can opt for a door-step delivery service.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
You are guaranteed of a safe motorcycle delivery if you take your time to complete simple preparations steps we have elucidated below.
- Before you connect with an A-1 Auto Transport shipper, ensure that you have all necessary documents with you. Purpose to replace the ones that are missing
- Place the set of motorcycle spare keys in an easy-to-find spot. You should hand in the spare keys to the shipper. The keys comprise of the engine-starting key and another one for opening the storage units fixed on the bike.
- Do not ship your bike with over one-quarter of a tank-full of gas.
- Check all other motorcycle fluids too to make sure that leaks are not present.
- Check the braking system and ensure it is in a perfect state.
- Have all the electronics unscrewed and the battery removed? Electronics include alarm devices, aftermarket horn, and GPS gadgets.
- Wash your motorcycle carefully before packing it. Clean all parts of the machine until all dirt is cleared.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
The things that you must be concerned about when searching for a motorbike transport company are:
- Trustworthiness of the shipper. Confirm whether the motorcycle haulers are trustworthy. Check their history of shipping to ascertain that they can deliver bikes within deadlines and in their pre-shipping conditions.
- Cost of shipping. Firstly, ask for a motorcycle shipping estimate from your shipper. Afterwards, determine if the pricing is appropriate. Also, ensure the quote ranges between the rates in the current market and do not rise above your budget.
- Efficiency. This is a must-have characteristic of a shipper. Check how the operations run. Are they flawless? Are they cost-saving? If you get the forthright answers, then you are in a better decision-making position.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- Our staff comprises of well-trained shipping experts. Before beginning their duties, there are taught on proper motorbike maintenance, proper motorbike handling techniques, and proper ways of attending to a customer.
- We have experience with shipping all types of motorcycles. For example, ATVs and speed motorbikes.
- We can tweak available shipping packages to your liking. This is after assessing the distance, budget, model of motorcycle, and method chosen.
- We have agents distributed in all major cities and towns in the USA. The agents operate in well-equipped facilities.
Our Lake Wales motorcycle shipping services
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.