Oakland Park Motorcycle Shipping
Safe And Reliable Oakland Park Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Gone are the days when shipping motorcycle to and from Oakland Park was a nightmare. Bike owners relied on individual knowledge and improvised techniques. If bikes got damaged while in transit, they had to foot all the repair costs since insurance companies avoided insuring sub-standard shipping practices. It the recent times bikers are all smiles especially after A-1 Auto Transport was authorized to transport bikes. You will hear no complains from the customers. This motorcycle shipping company has filled the gaps in the industry by revolutionizing professionalism, acquiring motor carrier insurance, embracing top-of-the-range technology, and retaining skilled workers. All these goodies are now offered at an affordable price.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- Crated motorcycle transport. Owners of fragile motorcycles mainly use this method for shipping. Bikes are safe when packed and shipped in softwood pallets.
- Enclosed truck transport. This is a good shipping option for owners of pricey motorcycles. It is hard for motorbikes to get damaged when strapped inside a metallic container or hood.
- Open-air truck transport. The young riders are very fond of this shipping method. Who wouldn’t want to catch a glimpse of a custom dirt bike? We however advise bikers not to use this method when the weather is not fine.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
- Clean the motorcycle’s exterior and engine. All damages get exposed after cleaning.
- Take a blank sheet of paper and record all the damages. Duplicate the list and give the shipper a copy after appending your signature.
- Take pictures and ensure they are from various angles and that the damaged parts are photographed.
- Disable all security devices fixed on the motorbike. They are such as alarms and GPS.
- If you find any part that is loose or delicate, unscrew it and have it packed and shipped separately.
- Governing bodies in the shipping industry recommend that bikes should be transported with fuel not exceeding ¼ of the full tank capacity.
- Fluids under the corrosive and inflammable categories are not to be shipped in the bikes. Siphon them in well-labelled bottles for future use.
- Battery guidelines differ from hauler to hauler. Charge the battery and check with a voltmeter. If you use crated shipping, ship the battery in a separate container.
- Arm yourself with a personal insurance policy and other travel documents like operating manual and licenses.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Look for companies asking for affordable motorcycle shipping fees. They should offer free shipping quotations without obligations attached. There should be no hidden fees, and the fees should not be way below or above the current market rates.
- Find a shipper that offers insurance coverage for every bike. Ensure that the insurance policy is valid and the insurer has a clean record. Remember to find out the type of risks covered by the said indemnity.
- Ensure the hauling service depends on quality equipment in their shipping exercises. Bikes are in safe hands especially where the soft ties are durable, the lift gates are serviced often, and hauling trucks are inspected before every trip.
- Checking the reviews by prior users expounds on the type of shipper you are dealing with. If you find out that the reviews are positive, then you can hire the services. But if the reviews are negative expect nothing short of disappointments.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- A-1 Auto Transport needs manpower to go around business. We need truck operators, financial advisors, and call center agents. Good news is we hand-pick our staff and then they undergo thorough training. We have an academy where the trained personnel hone their skills.
- We respect every person’s likings, background, and financial ability. That is why personalized shipping services are offered at A-1 Auto Transport. We modify the options until the meet your requirements.
- Our services are legitimate unlike the ones offered by many shippers who operate in untraceable dens. We have offices in every city and country where our clients dwell. You are welcome to speak to our agents and find a solution for your hauling needs.
- High-end technology has given us an edge over other shippers who rely on out-of-date methods of motorbike transportation. Motorbikes are handled using heavy-duty machinery like lift gates and tracked using satellite technology.
Our Oakland Park motorcycle shipping services
- International and state-to-state motorcycle shipping.
- Free motorcycle tracking.
- Free temporary storage of motorcycles.
- Free motorcycle shipping cost estimation.
Talk to us!
A-1 Auto Transport is the shipper you have always desired. Why? Because here you find professional motorbike handlers, quality equipment, and utmost security. Feel free to talk to us here or make a call on 1-800-452-2880.