Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Safe And Reliable Leesburg Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycles may have to be transported due to various reasons. It may be that a bike is faulty and has to be taken to the mechanic for repair. Also, a bike owner may be traveling but they do not intend to use the bike as it may get worn out. A company or an individual may be relocating and they would need to ship their bikes for the address they will be moving to. Also, if you are salvaging a bike, you would need to have it handled carefully and moved by professionals who provide motorcycle shipping services.
The available motorcycle transport methods
We can transport your bike using any of the following methods:
- Air transport: The bike is transported in a cargo plane. This option offers you delivery within the shortest timeframe.
- Rail transport: The bike is transported in a cargo train. The delivery has minimal delays because there are no delays when shipping via rail.
- Road transport: The bike is transported using a motorcycle trailer which is pulled by a different car, on a flatbed truck or an open truck. Although it is usually characterized with some expected delays, our drivers do their best to deliver the bike in good time by passing through the shortest and least congested routes.
- Water transport: The bike is transported on a cargo ship. This method is considerably slower and therefore, it is suitable for use when the bike is not needed urgently.
Getting ready for shipping: Motorcycle preparation
The motorcycle ought to be prepared well before it is taken to the mover. The activities included in motorcycle preparation include washing the bike so as to remove all dirt and debris, checking the engine, tire pressure and fluid levels and disconnecting the alarm system. The bike should also be inspected and a report made on its true condition. It is advisable that you take photos of it. You should also take it to professional mechanics in case it needs any fixing. You should also ensure that the gas level is at a maximum of a quarter of the tank capacity.
Choosing a mover
The step of choosing a mover can be made easier by having the following factors in mind:
- The experience that the mover has in shipping bikes.
- The ability of the mover to transport your bike using tailored services and different motorcycle shipping methods.
- The availability of a valid motorcycle insurance cover.
- The approval of the company by the Better Business Bureau and if it is registered under The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the United States Department of Transportation.
- The reputation of the company, as indicated by reviews about them and the ratings, which should mainly be positive.
What makes us the best choice
There are many movers but we are your best choice because of the following reasons:
- We have extensive knowledge and experience on motorcycle shipping and we can handle the tasks with relative ease and expertise.
- We ensure that your bike will be delivered to your address within the shortest duration possible. Our drivers pass through the shortest and least congested routes so as to minimize the fuel costs and the transit time.
- We have a team that is willing to help make the shipping process hassle-free for you. They provide you with the best service, from start to finish. Also, since the team handling your bike is trained on how to provide good motorcycle care, you can be sure that your bike is in safe hands.
- We provide you with the best rates that you can get. Our shipping costs are affordable and within the market rate. When shipping with us, you get value for your money because we provide the best services at the most affordable prices that you can get.
Our Leesburg motorcycle shipping services
The Leesburg motorcycle shipping services that we avail include:
- Enclosed motorcycle transport, which is a costly option but it provides more protection to your bike.
- Open motorcycle transport, which is less a costly but less secure shipping option because the bike will be exposed to various elements which may cause damage to it.
- Crated motorcycle transport, which is a secure shipping option in which the bike is put in a wooden crate.
- Motorcycle insurance coverage, which provides for the needed cushion against the damages that may be caused to your bike while it is in transit.
- Motorcycle storage, which is an optional service that is highly convenient especially when you may not be readily available to collect or drop off your bike for shipping. We can hold your bike at our secure facilities for the period of time which you will need it to be stored.
We would like to hear from you! Call us on the number 1-800-452-2880 and we will provide you with all the assistance that you need.