Safe And Reliable Lighthouse Point Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Motorcycle shipping in Lighthouse Point is an activity that has been going on for a century or two. Some shipping companies used to conduct fraudulent activities and the federal agencies wiped them out. The remaining firms served clients with respect even though bad shippers still exist.
The hullabaloo did not end until A-1 Auto Transport was launched. Every one is keeping it A-1 Auto Transport today! We have expanded our business to international spots in just a span of two decades. We do not have closing nor opening hours. We offer services round the clock even during public holidays. Our aim is to help bikers from diverse backgrounds, with differing precedence and budgets.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
A-1 Auto Transport offers multiplicity of motorcycle shipping options like:
- Air shipping option. Motorcycle moving via aircraft is the fastest option in our packages. Due to the speedy services, we charge hire higher fees than other options.
- Water shipping option. Shipping motorcycles to foreign countries should not be complicated when we have water liners and ships to do the job.
- Rail shipping option. Both enclosed and open-air cargo trains are on standby to move any number of bikes for long distances. Grab this affordable opportunity if you can access a train terminus.
Users can select additional delivery alternatives like door to door or terminal to terminal. Your choice should hang on your financial plans and precedence.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
We have a few hacks for motorcycle preparations that we often give our customers when they hire our services. Have a look:
- Do the cleaning as the beginning point. A clean motorbike gets cleared faster at the customs and checking for marks will be easier.
- When noting down the damages, do not leave the special functions and modifications on the motorbike.
- Place the bike on a well-lit spot and take pictures. Every side and scratch should be clearly seen in the images.
- Ensure your documents are near reach. Travel papers include the bike operating manual, specifications sheets, mileage records, proof of ownership, and service papers.
- Empty the fuel tank ahead of the shipping. If the transportation solution provider allows bikes with fuel, do not exceed the quarter-way reading.
- Fluids used for a bike’s operation are dangerous if they are inflammable or corrosive. Therefore, it is wise to withdraw these for safety of both bikes and shippers.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
- Determine the shipper’s presence. Your motorcycle hauler should have physical offices in the addresses stated on their website. Agents should also be present in all countries they haul bikes to and from. Confirm the address by visiting the offices.
- The type of insurance policy they have. Ask about the type of insurance coverage a shipper has before partnering with them. Caring transport solution providers acquire comprehensive insurance coverages. With these, any damage done on motorcycle while on the move is compensated for.
- Affordability of the shipping services is another trait worth mentioning. Affordability is where the shippers charge within the range of the market’s rates. The fees should also not go beyond your budget. They also should allow room for negotiations. Lastly, confirm that they do not have hidden charges.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We hold all the required licenses and permits to ship scramblers in Lighthouse Point and other nations. US Department of Transport has authorized us; our US DOT and MC numbers are vividly displayed on all our shipping autos.
- For many years our company has been taking home awards. Our shippers have been honored in shipping festivals and received several awards too.
- Our motorbike shipping methods are the most secure in the market. This has been backed by a committed crew that will not sleep until you are gratified.
Our Lighthouse Point motorcycle shipping services
- Terminal to terminal delivery. It is suitable if your home is near a train terminal or airport. Motorbikes can be dropped off or collected here. The service is charged lower than the door to door service.
- Enclosed trailer shipping. We have an enclosed service that involves use of sealed trucks. The sealing shields bikes against bad weather and vandalism.
- Open-air shipping. It is a cheaper service compared to enclosed shipping.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.