Safe And Reliable Longwood City Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The art of shipping amongst motorcyclists has come from far. In the past, moving road trotters from one place to another was hectic. The shippers did not have most of the facilities and technology we have today. We still made it! That is a snippet of how motorcycle transport used to be.
In the present, the trade has evolved and so have the tricksters. Due diligence is advised anytime you plan to ship a motorcycle. A-1 Auto Transport is ready to offer secure services and guide bikers on the proper ways of shipping, preparing bikes for transport, and looking for reliable hauling firms.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
- The next time you want to transport your motorbike, ask your shipper to pack it in a metal container. You will not worry about damages or vandalism.
- Open truck method. Majority of bikers like hiring this service as it is low priced. This inland method is best suitable in areas experiencing fine weather.
- Enclosed truck method. The trucks we use in this shipping option are hermetic. Bad weather and thieves cannot manage to touch the motorcycles.
- Palleted method. Wooden crates that are padded protect bikes while on the move. A perimeter of protection is present to prevent the bike from getting scratched.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
The motorcycles will reach the recipients in pristine conditions if you take more time for preparations. Squeeze the best out of your shipment by following these steps.
- Wash every part and accessory on the motorcycle.
- Take the bike to a place with enough lighting and assess its pre-shipping state.
- Note down all the damages, marks, and dings. The shipper and the recipient, too, should have copies of these.
- It is highly recommended that you photograph the motorcycle at all angles.
- Fix slow punctures if present. After that, add air to the tire as recommended. Over-inflating and under-inflating will damage the tires.
- The motorcycle engine should be checked for faults by an experienced shipper.
- Remove the fluids from the motorcycle. They can cause a lot of damage when spilled especially if they are flammable or corrosive.
- Detach fragile motorbike parts.
- Remove your personal items from the motorbike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Never seek services of a motorcycle shipping company without asking yourself some questions. These questions will help identify firms that are trustworthy.
- How affordable are the rates of your hauling company? Can you afford the asking price of the hauling service? Ensure that the shipping fee is reasonable and without hidden fees.
- Are the operations of the motorcycle shipping firm well-organized? Check how the workers go about their duties. Do they have the required equipment to execute the work efficiently?
- Are the business permits and certificates authentic? Before risking the loss of your motorbike and money, counter-check the seals on the papers.
- How are the comments and reviews left by the customers? If the shipping company is legit, they should have a testimonials page where the clients leave their views and talk about their experience with the shipper.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
- We are a government-authorized shipping firm. All our licenses are authentic and come with original seals that can be confirmed by our agents. We are governed by the Federal Highway Authority.
- There are many shipping methods one can select from. The methods can be combined with delivery alternatives such as door to door and terminal to terminal delivery.
- Since we fully embraced technology in our services, we have achieved innumerable milestones. We can easily locate motorcycles through our satellite tracking and monitor every instance of shipping using Global Positioning System.
- We have a competent team of advice-givers. They will guide you through the whole shipping process until you understand what is involved.
Our Longwood motorcycle shipping services
We work hard to meet requests of our Longwood customers by providing them suitable services such as:
- Secured shipping options. During the building of the trucks, the builders include high-end security details.
- Global motorcycle shipping. We transport bikes to any country. They can be several or just a single motorcycle.
- Comprehensive coverage. The insurance policy we have here is premium and covers for all kinds of risks.
- Affordable prices. The services here aren’t overly priced, unlike what many other companies charge.
Talk to us!
Our agents in Longwood are waiting for your call today. Call them to get your free quote after negotiations. Also, you can make calls at any hour of the day or night. The support team can be reached through 1-800-452-2880.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory