Safe And Reliable Palm Beach Gardens Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
It is okay if you are stuck with shipping dilemma. It is okay if you do not know what motorcycle shipping company to use in Palm Beach Gardens. What you need to know is that shipping is easy even if you have been conned before. With A-1 Auto Transport, every step of the shipping process is broken down for you until you comprehend what is required. All we need is your trust and support. In return, you will enjoy affordable rates, security-tight delivery, and many other benefits you will read about in this write-up. We are present in the town near you and other nations across the world. We purpose to render every motorcycle shipment a success.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
We take pride in offering you quality shipping methods to choose from. Our methods are:
- Water shipping. The vessels used in this service are water vessels. Also, water shipping method is handy for dealers and manufacturers looking for a low-rate service to move bikes to overseas countries.
- Air shipping. Cargo planes are the vessels used to transport motorbikes. Air shipping is known for its speedy deliveries. Examples of people who find this service handy are racers and motocross competitors.
- Rail shipping. With this method, we mainly use covered and open trains. The method is safer and more affordable when compared to road shipping.
- Road shipping. Our fleet of vans and trucks (enclosed and non-enclosed), are use for several inland motorbike shipments. Among the inland shipping methods, this tops the list when it comes to giving you value for your money.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
If this is your very first time to ship your motorbike, don’t worry. We will tell you what to do before our shippers show up at your office or home.
- Use your mechanic to do some inspections on the bike. These inspections include:
- Inspecting the engine and fixing any defects discovered.
- Doing maintenance checks and filling out the service sheet.
- Clean out your ride whilst checking for possible marks.
- Document any mark discovered. Ensure the recipient and shippers have copies of the same.
- From various angles, take pictures of your motorcycle. Remember to photograph the marks.
- Loose motorcycle accessories will easily break when left on the motorbike during transportation. Remove and ship them in a secure box.
- You will lose your personal items if you leave them on the motorcycle during shipping. Store them in a safe place.
- Tires act as cushions during transit. Ensure they have enough pressure before shipping.
- Some fluids, when left in the motorcycle, can cause damage to the bike. It is wise to drain them.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
We advise all bike owners to wisely pick companies that transport their motorbikes. You can use these tips to pick a reliable and safe bike transportation company.
- Look out for a validated motor carrier insurance company. In addition to checking the presence of insurance policies, determine whether the coverages are legitimate. Ask about the type of risks the indemnity covers for.
- Check for authentic permits and licenses. Certification is a must for a shipping company. The permits allow the shippers to ship bikes to and from Palm Beach Garden, in the USA, and all other destinations around the world.
- Check for accreditation by Better Business Bureau. This is another way of making sure that a shipper has a proven track record. The ratings on the BBB platform should be at least B+ and above.
- Check the number of services offered. Yet another way of determining whether a shipper is reliable is through the options they offer. The more the packages, the more reliable they are.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Our exceptional services will give you peace of mind. Here is why you should hire us:
- Our experience surpasses the recommended level. The American Moving and Storage Society recommend bike owners to ship with companies that have operated at least 15 years in the industry - we are hitting the 30th year anniversary soon!
- Our shipping crew will surpass expectation of the majority. They handle all motorcycle shipments in a professional manner. Before they begin to do their assignments, they must undertake a thorough motorcycle training course to offer them necessary skills.
- We have worked with big names in the motorcycle building industry. For instance, we are the official shipper for Harley Davidson. We also have worked with the majestic BMW, Kawasaki, and Royal Enfield.
Our Palm Beach Gardens motorcycle shipping services
- International motorbike delivery.
- Motor carrier insurance.
- Free motorcycle storage.
Talk to us!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.