Safe And Reliable Lakeland Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Peace of mind is what every individual, organization, or company desires when looking for motorcycle shipping services. This is possible when you hire motorcycle shipping services from bike enthusiasts. There is an incalculable number of shipping services in Lakeland. However, none surpasses the impeccable services offered by A-1 Auto Transport.
We have successfully moved many motorcycles with the likes of scooters, touring bikes, sports and speed bikes, custom choppers, and trikes. We carry you ‘babies’ with care and deliver them safely to the required destinations.
Different methods we can use to ship your motorcycle
The shipping options we offer around Florida are ideal and custom-made to suit any bike owner. A-1 Auto Transport offers:
- Motorcycle shipping in crates. Crating involves using wooden boxes to offer protection to your bike.
- Shipping the bike on an open truck. Also known as open-air transportation, your bike is tied up with sturdy belts for maximum support during transit.
- The enclosed option involves moving your motorcycle in a covered or enclosed vehicle.
How to prepare your motorcycle for shipping
You cannot go wrong by preparing your motorcycle for shipping. Dealing with the customs department while shipping a dirty or unroadworthy motorcycle is such a struggle. You don’t want to incur unnecessary expenses after overlooking the preparation bit. Some of the hints we give to have your motorcycle ready for shipping include:
- Having your bike insured. Although we offer motor carrier insurance, it is always advisable to have your motorcycle covered for maximum protection.
- Draining the fuel until the tank is quarter full. Also, drain all other fluids to avoid spills while on transit. Flammable fluids pose great danger to the shipping crew and the items being shipped.
- Having the battery charged, and tires well inflated.
- Cleaning the motorcycle to remove dirt and stains. Don’t overlook the tires.
- With a digital camera, take high resolution images at various positions; front, sideways, and back.
- Should there be any noticeable cracks, leaking fluids, or chipped paint, note them down on a notebook.
- Don’t leave your personal items on the bike. Remove them from the saddle bags and other compartments on the bike.
What to look for in a motorcycle shipping company
Should you need to ship your motorcycle, look for a shipping company that will not disappoint. Wondering what a great motorcycle shipping service entails? If yes, the following are handy tips to consider when hiring a bike shipping company.
- Check permits and other legal documents. Trust only shipping companies that have been authorized to do business by the government.
- Check the equipment. Be keen on the equipment that will be used to handle your bike. They should be of high-quality and nothing short of that.
- Use the web to find out the experiences of previous customers. Pick companies with the highest ratings or with least negative feedback.
Why you should use A-1 Auto Transport for your motorcycle shipping needs
Transporting motorcycles calls for a high degree of expertise and topmost level of attention to details. Our inhouse transportation consultants uphold clientele trust through offering customized and satisfactory services. A-1 Auto Transport is your one-stop shipping partner because:
- We maintain excellent track records. Our proven and consistent reputation both online and offline puts us on the map. We are trusted by top-notch manufacturers like Harley Davidson, KTM, and Honda.
- Our team consists of motorcycle owners and enthusiasts. That said, expect your bike to be handled by persons who know what it means to have a motorcycle.
- Our motorcycle shipping insurance is consummate. We cover every motorcycle in addition to the basic owner’s cover for extra safety.
Our Lakeland motorcycle shipping services
We are gurus in inter-city, local and international motorcycle shipping. If you are looking to ship your prestigious showpiece, these are the impeccable services you should expect:
- Instant tracking of your cargo. Enjoy peace of mind when we handle your shipment.
- Prompt and reasonable quotes. Receive almost instant and affordable quotes that fit your shipping needs.
- Economical door-to-door shipment. You do not have to stress yourself out by bringing your bike to us. We will pick the cargo right at your door step and ship it to the exact destination.
Talk to us!
Call us on 1-800-452-2880 to get additional and detailed explanation. Our patient support team will respond to any query about shipping and quotes. You can also use the contact page to fill the provided form and you will get an instant reply. We are looking forward to serving you!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.