Safe And Reliable Miami Lakes Motorcycle Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
When some situations arise, it is best that you hire motorcycle shipping services. The examples of circumstances in which you would have to move your bike include when:
- Attending a biking event.
- Taking your bike for repairs.
- Relocating and moving your possessions, the bike included.
- Avoiding increased mileage and the wear and tear caused by long distance travel.
- Moving in adverse weather conditions.
The motorcycle shipping methods we provide
To transport your motorbike, we can use any of the following methods:
- Air transport: The transportation of the bike is completed within the shortest duration and it is freighted in a cargo plane.
- Road transport: The bike is delivered to the address by our drivers. They always aim to reduce the fuel costs and transit time by passing through the shortest and least congested routes.
- Rail transport: The bike is reliably transported via rail on cargo trains.
- Water transport: This option requires that you be familiar with customs regulations. The bike will be freighted on a cargo ship.
Delivery of the motorbike can be done using door-to-door service or terminal-to-terminal service.
Preparing a bike for shipping
There are various activities that you should do related to the shipping of your bike including preparing it for shipping. The activities you should do include cleaning the bike and inspecting it. During the inspection, you should take note of any marks the bike may have and also take good photos of it from different angles. Check and ensure that the gas level is at ¼ of the tank capacity. The bike's alarm system should also be disabled and the tire pressure checked. Checking the fluids and the engine is also an activity you should do. If the fluids should be topped up, do so. Note that if you will be shipping the bike in a crate, the fluids will have to be drained and the battery disconnected.
Searching for a mover
When you are looking for the best services, you should look for a reliable mover. The traits that such a mover will have include:
- Experience: The mover should be experienced in the provision of motorcycle shipping services.
- Insurance coverage: The mover should have a valid insurance cover which can cater for any damages that will be caused to the bike due to the occurrence of perils.
- Approval: The mover should be approved by the Better Business Bureau and also registered under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) and the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT).
- Reputation: The shipping company ought to have a good reputation. To get an idea of what others have to say about them, check out their ratings and reviews.
Why you should hire A-1 Auto transport
You might have come across many movers in your search for a reliable motorcycle mover but A-1 Auto transport is the best mover that you can hire. This is because we have extensive knowledge and experience on motorcycle shipping. We have a team which attends to all your needs. The support team can be reached at all times and they respond to your queries in real time. Not only does our dispatch team provide timely delivery of the bike- they also ensure that it arrives in perfect condition since they are trained on how to provide good motorcycle care. You also get all the advice and guidance needed through the entire shipping process. Shipping with us is a hassle-free experience because we have made the process to be less complex. We have streamlined our operations and also offer you with reliable services such as good communication systems making it easy for you to trace the delivery of the bike using real-time tracking information.
The Miami Lakes motorcycle shipping services that we provide
We provide you with the best services that you can get at the most affordable rates. Examples of the available Miami Lakes motorcycle shipping services include:
- Open-air motorcycle transport, which is affordable but less secure.
- Enclosed motorcycle transport, which is more costly that open-air transport but has an advantage of being more secure.
- Crated motorcycle transport, which is a safe shipping option in which the bike is prepared accordingly then shipped in a crate.
- Motorcycle shipping advisory services, whereby you get all the information you need on all matters motorcycle shipping from our team of experts.
- Motorcycle storage, which is an additional service that is provided to ensure that you have convenience and flexibility when it comes to the picking up or dropping off your bike.
Move with us
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.